WHEN in south Florida??

Author
ice cream monster
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 5
2006/02/23 12:36:57 (permalink)

WHEN in south Florida??

I am desperate for Blue Bell in the Florida Keys! It's the main thing I miss after moving from Texas. It is at least a 4 hour trip north or west to find a distributor. When can we expect it south of Miami? Thanks!

6 Replies Related Threads

wheregreggeats.com
    Filet Mignon
    • Total Posts : 4615
    RE: WHEN in south Florida?? 2006/02/23 12:51:56 (permalink)
    ICM ... Welcome to RF.

My guess is you be well advised to campaign to the manager of whatever the biggest chain in the area is and ask if they'll do a special order.

Most chains say they will. I don't know if they ever deliver on the promise.

Rusty246
    Double Chili Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 2414
    RE: WHEN in south Florida?? 2006/02/23 13:01:23 (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by ice cream monster

I am desperate for Blue Bell in the Florida Keys! It's the main thing I miss after moving from Texas. It is at least a 4 hour trip north or west to find a distributor. When can we expect it south of Miami? Thanks!

If your fortunate enough to get Blue Bell products make sure they stock the Key Lime Pie flavor, it's the best IMO!
    b_b
    Junior Burger
    • Total Posts : 14
    RE: WHEN in south Florida?? 2006/02/23 21:11:54 (permalink)
    and key lime pie usually comes out from the March to April time frame..sometimes year round in certain area(such the florida area i believe..like the Mardi Gras flavor, being available more so year round in the New Orleans area).
    check out the new flavors, Hot Chocolate - Creamy milk chocolate ice cream loaded with miniature marshmallows, dark chocolate shavings and a rich marshmallow sauce swir.
    and
    Chocolate Almond Marshmallow - Dark chocolate ice cream and a smooth, marshmallow sauce swirled together with crisp chocolate coated almond pieces
    also, choc. covered cherries is back out in full swing.
    QFan
    Double Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 643
    RE: WHEN in south Florida?? 2006/02/24 15:40:22 (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by ice cream monster

ICM, I swear I've seen it in some Publix stores here in SW FL. Publix is all over Florids.

QFan
    Bonita Springs, FL
    Rusty246
    Double Chili Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 2414
    RE: WHEN in south Florida?? 2006/02/24 16:03:38 (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by bluebell_supervisor

and key lime pie usually comes out from the March to April time frame..sometimes year round in certain area(such the florida area i believe..like the Mardi Gras flavor, being available more so year round in the New Orleans area).
    check out the new flavors, Hot Chocolate - Creamy milk chocolate ice cream loaded with miniature marshmallows, dark chocolate shavings and a rich marshmallow sauce swir.
    and
    Chocolate Almond Marshmallow - Dark chocolate ice cream and a smooth, marshmallow sauce swirled together with crisp chocolate coated almond pieces
    also, choc. covered cherries is back out in full swing.

My ex was/is a huge Chocolate Covered Cherry fan! I'll be watching for the Key Lime here. I can't eat but a spoonful of it as my desire for sweets took a permanent vacation but the rest of the family, they'll take care of it.
    roossy90
    Sirloin
    • Total Posts : 6695
    RE: WHEN in south Florida?? 2006/03/03 21:27:37 (permalink)
    I have seen BB in the Cocoa beach/Merritt Island area store's.
    Forgot which one though.
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1