The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider

Want to sell your BBQ Sauces, Hot Sauces, or Marinades

Dr of BBQ

• Total Posts: 3716
  • Roadfood Insider
Want to sell your BBQ Sauces, Hot Sauces, or Marinades Thu, 03/4/10 3:08 PM (permalink)
I got this unsolicited email today and thought I'd pass it on. If your looking for someone to mass produce your BBQ Sauces, Hot Sauces, or Marinades there are a lot of companies out there that will do it. But of course you should get references, taste a dozen or so sauces they make, get the total cost up front, and then compare their price to other companies. Here is the email

Jack,

I am currently working in a marketing capacity for my family owned sauce manufacturer and private packer located in Indianapolis, Food Specialties Inc.  My objective is to reach out to as many restaurants, caterers, and private labels in the Midwest to provide solutions to businesses.  Our customers find that we are time and cost efficient at producing sauces therefore saving them time, money and the hassle! Attached is a brochure outlining our services as a Copacker. 

Food Specialties, Inc an Indianapolis, Indiana based specialty sauce manufacturer. We custom manufacture sauces like Barbecue Sauce, Hot Sauce, Steak Sauce, Wing Sauce, Marinades and many others. We manufacture for restaurants, distributors and businesses like yours. Our minimums are low for private label ( 24 cases 4/1 gal or 58 cases 12/18 oz ). We also pack in a variety of sizes such as 4/1 gallon, 4 or 5 gal pails, 55 gallon drums or retail sizes. If you have an interest in having a sauce packed under your brand that could be sold through your store or elsewhere we would love to work with you on the project. Food Specialties, Inc can formulate and manufacture. We have the ability through our business network to assist in the manufacture of many different sauces from Barbecue Sauces to Hot Sauces to Marinades of all styles and flavors. Our laboratory services can also provide a wide range of product testing such as nutritional analysis and accurate label statements. From a products inception through the production and labeling of the product Food Specialties, Inc is your best resource.

If you would like further information feel free to contact me at jdbradsh@hotmail.com or (317)271-0862.  

Sincerely,

John Bradshaw Jr.
General Manager  
Food Specialties Inc.
1727 Expo Lane
Indianapolis, Indiana 46214.  
<message edited by Dr of BBQ on Thu, 03/4/10 3:31 PM>

jeffroz1

• Total Posts: 126
    Re:Want to sell your BBQ Sauces, Hot Sauces, or Marinades Thu, 03/4/10 3:58 PM (permalink)
    We have gone through this process 3 times. It is hard to find a company that will do small minimums like this. Its hard to justify ordering 200-300 cases of sauce for your first run. Our co-packer has a minimum of 100 cases. I just about died when I picked it up! I had no idea how I was going to sell all of that!!!
    I agree with the Dr. Do lots of research and taste some of the sauces that they produce first.

Jeffro

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
      • No New Messages
      • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
      • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
      • Locked w/ New Messages
      • Locked w/o New Messages
      • Read Message
      • Post New Thread
      • Reply to message
      • Post New Poll
      • Submit Vote
      • Post reward post
      • Delete my own posts
      • Delete my own threads
      • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
      What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com