Well??????

Author
UncleVic
Sirloin
  • Total Posts : 6025
2009/12/02 01:27:24 (permalink)

Well??????

This thread has been quiet for 4 days now...  Let's liven it up a bit.

Whats going on with your local hot dog stands?

Here, in West Palm Beach, crossed paths with a guy named Todd.. He runs a cart in the 200 block of Clematis Street next to Grease Burger Bar selling Sabrett hot dogs.  He and his mom used to take turns running the cart, but sadly she passed away mid October. Nicest guy you could ever meet, telling you all the details of the biz if you ask politely. The dogs he sells are awesome!  He toss's a little flavoring into the dirty water, but you'll have to track him down to find out what it is...  Don't want to give all his secrets away.

But other than having Todd work next door to where I used to work, I see no brick and mortar stands like I did in Michigan, or the Midwest for that matter..   Sad to say the least. 

2 Replies Related Threads

UncleVic
    Sirloin
    • Total Posts : 6025
    Re:Well?????? 2009/12/02 01:35:19 (permalink)
    Oh, and after landing here in Florida.. What I would give for a decent Brat right now.. Closest I've found to mediocre came from Winn Dixie of all places. Ones at Publix bite the dust.

John Sagi
    Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 146
    Re:Well?????? 2009/12/02 13:43:37 (permalink)
    Hey Uncle Vic

If you can give a complete name of business and address I'll add him to my Nationwide database.

It's up to 1165 vendors.

Pictures are always great also.

John
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1