What are the prices at In and Out Burger??

Author
burgergirl
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 1
2005/04/19 20:37:05 (permalink)

What are the prices at In and Out Burger??

Where I live, we have them all around, but I have never been there. Can someone help me, as to how much each thing costs!!

Thanks!

20 Replies Related Threads

EdSails
    Filet Mignon
    • Total Posts : 4090
    RE: What are the prices at In and Out Burger?? 2005/04/19 20:55:23 (permalink)
    A single is about $1.65-----double double cheeseburger $2.65. Fries are $1.05. And it's all yummy!
    signman
    Double Chili Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 1743
    RE: What are the prices at In and Out Burger?? 2005/04/19 22:48:22 (permalink)
    So what are you waiting for?
    BT
    Filet Mignon
    • Total Posts : 3589
    RE: What are the prices at In and Out Burger?? 2005/04/20 01:43:08 (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by burgergirl

Where I live, we have them all around, but I have never been there. Can someone help me, as to how much each thing costs!!

Thanks!

Now I hate Phoenix even more.

BT (in higher, cooler Tucson with no I&O's "all around")
    QFan
    Double Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 643
    RE: What are the prices at In and Out Burger?? 2005/04/20 11:33:34 (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by burgergirl

Thanks!

I'm so damn jealous!
    QFan
    Bonita Springs, FL
    p.s. They do have a website; you may get some help there. Welcom to RF. You'll find this a wonderful community.
    michaelgemmell
    Double Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 673
    RE: What are the prices at In and Out Burger?? 2005/04/21 15:58:34 (permalink)
    Prices vary somewhat by location--cheaper or more expensive building costs. A #1, which is a double-double, fries and medium soda (free refills!) averages $5.

Last time we went someone ordered ther FRIES animal style. Costs twice the price of regular fries. It looked decadent and fabulous.
    Salustra
    Double Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 510
    RE: What are the prices at In and Out Burger?? 2005/04/21 16:23:50 (permalink)
    michaelgemmell-please enlighten...I've heard of their burger animal style, but not the fries. what is that?
    michaelgemmell
    Double Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 673
    RE: What are the prices at In and Out Burger?? 2005/04/22 12:59:44 (permalink)
    Melted cheese and sautéed onions on top

Animal style means on the burger that in addition to the let-tom-spread, there's extra spread, mustard is applied to the meat on the grill, and pickles and sautéed onions are added.

Incidentally, I feel this is a good opportunity to point out that just like you should not go grocery shopping if you're hungry, you similarly should not visit Roadfood hungry!
    Salustra
    Double Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 510
    RE: What are the prices at In and Out Burger?? 2005/04/22 13:16:58 (permalink)
    Thanks, Michael - I'll have to try that next time.
    Even if I wasn't hungry when I logged on to RF I usually am when I log off!
    PaulBPool
    Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 278
    RE: What are the prices at In and Out Burger?? 2005/04/22 13:43:51 (permalink)
    So I'm out in CA on business, and I see an "In and Out" place - one of the spots I've heard about and seen on "Food TV" more than once. I go in, size up the menu, and go for a single cheeseburger with fries, just a snack, really, along with a Dr. Pepper.
    What a disappointment it turns out to be! The fries are AWFUL, barely cooked, with virtually no taste - even a generous sprinkling of salt, and a dollop of ketchup produces a bland, pasty result. The burger? Well, the meat is okay, seems like maybe it wasn't frozen, but it's dwarfed by the bun, there's too much lettuce, and even more annoying, being that I'm in CA, the tomato is some pale orange slice of something approaching wax. If not for the Dr. Pepper, which was cold and tasty, the entire trip would have been a waste.
    Sorry guys, but definitely NOT worth the trip.
    Lavanda
    Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 111
    RE: What are the prices at In and Out Burger?? 2005/04/22 19:00:01 (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by PaulBPool

So I'm out in CA on business, and I see an "In and Out" place - one of the spots I've heard about and seen on "Food TV" more than once. I go in, size up the menu, and go for a single cheeseburger with fries, just a snack, really, along with a Dr. Pepper.
    What a disappointment it turns out to be! The fries are AWFUL, barely cooked, with virtually no taste - even a generous sprinkling of salt, and a dollop of ketchup produces a bland, pasty result. The burger? Well, the meat is okay, seems like maybe it wasn't frozen, but it's dwarfed by the bun, there's too much lettuce, and even more annoying, being that I'm in CA, the tomato is some pale orange slice of something approaching wax. If not for the Dr. Pepper, which was cold and tasty, the entire trip would have been a waste.

Are you familiar with Whataburger's? How do the two compare ?
    mayor al
    Fire Safety Admin
    • Total Posts : 15307
    RE: What are the prices at In and Out Burger?? 2005/04/22 19:31:39 (permalink)
    Paul
    Your evaluation of the Single Burger is pretty accurate. You must do a Double-Double or better a 4x4 to get the real 'Balance' of meat to Bun. I won't argue about your reaction to the FF either. After many similiar experiences I ALWAYS ask for them to be "WELL_DONE" thats the only way they seem to hold their shape for any reasonable length of time.
    A freshly made 4x4 is a very good choice!
    PaulBPool
    Cheeseburger
    RE: What are the prices at In and Out Burger?? 2005/04/26 11:02:27 (permalink)
    Hi there Lavanda
    Yes, I know Whattaburgers, the Texas chain, and in my humble opinion, they are WAY better than In and Out! I have relatives in TX, and I get there about every year and a half, and I always make a stop at Whattaburger. Decent size meat, even on the "single", fresh lettuce and tomatos, and I like the "jalapeno" burger, with sliced fresh peppers topping the whole deal. Good fries, sodas big enough to float a small boat, and very good shakes.
    One of the best of the road food joints, and believe me, I travel a lot and have tried a lot of burgers!
    PaulBPool
    Cheeseburger
    RE: What are the prices at In and Out Burger?? 2005/04/26 11:04:07 (permalink)
    Hey Al, maybe you're right...but you know, honestly? The place wasn't exactly sparkling clean, the crowd was, well, to be generous, "rough", and from the food I had, I doubt I'll be back. And that's partly 'cause while I travel a LOT, I don't get to CA too often.
    Paul
    Lavanda
    Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 111
    RE: What are the prices at In and Out Burger?? 2005/04/26 22:41:47 (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by PaulBPool

Hi there Lavanda
    Yes, I know Whattaburgers, the Texas chain, and in my humble opinion, they are WAY better than In and Out! I have relatives in TX, and I get there about every year and a half, and I always make a stop at Whattaburger. Decent size meat, even on the "single", fresh lettuce and tomatos, and I like the "jalapeno" burger, with sliced fresh peppers topping the whole deal. Good fries, sodas big enough to float a small boat, and very good shakes.
    One of the best of the road food joints, and believe me, I travel a lot and have tried a lot of burgers!

It sounds to me like a single in n out is what Whata-Bee calls a "Whataburger Jr"
    plb
    • Total Posts : 1036
    RE: What are the prices at In and Out Burger?? 2005/04/26 23:34:28 (permalink)
    Just had lunch at In-and-Out. Hamburger plus cheeseburger plus chocolate shake $5.45 in Northern California. Burgers were great on toasted buns. Shake was very good considering the price of only $1.60.
    Spinaltap
    Junior Burger
    • Total Posts : 26
    RE: What are the prices at In and Out Burger?? 2005/04/27 23:23:23 (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by michaelgemmell

Incidentally, I feel this is a good opportunity to point out that just like you should not go grocery shopping if you're hungry, you similarly should not visit Roadfood hungry!

Thanks for pointing that out ...NOW!!!

My belly is in knots and I'm ready to travel 3 states for a good burger!
    sizz
    • Total Posts : 1688
    RE: What are the prices at In and Out Burger?? 2005/04/29 01:54:18 (permalink)
    quote:
    PaulBPool Posted - 04/22/2005 : 13:43:51
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry PaulBPool, I don't believe you........
    QFan
    Double Cheeseburger
    RE: What are the prices at In and Out Burger?? 2005/04/29 12:59:12 (permalink)
    I've eaten at In N Out in the high desert of Calif, in N. Calif, in Las Vegas and in the San Diego area--maybe 6-8 times total over the last decade. Never have I had anything but an outstanding burger (always the double-double). I would agree that the fries are not world-beaters, but the burgers are worth all the dreams I've had about them.
    QFan
    Bonita Springs, FL
    ssmith2217
    Junior Burger
    • Total Posts : 7
    RE: What are the prices at In and Out Burger?? 2005/05/02 17:17:09 (permalink)
    I thought the food at In-n-Out sucked. It was amazingly bad.
    QFan
    Double Cheeseburger
    RE: What are the prices at In and Out Burger?? 2005/05/02 18:56:11 (permalink)
    Although my taste buds don't agree with yours, welcome aboard Roadfood.com! It's a great community and I'm sure we'll find a burger joint somewhere down the road we both love.

QFan
    Bonita Springs, FL
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1