What are you reading?

Change Page: < 12345678910.. > >> | Showing page 3 of 25, messages 121 to 180 of 1470
Hillbilly
  • Total Posts : 992
  • Reward points : 0
RE: What are you reading? - Sun, 07/30/06 1:22 PM
I'm reading "Born Fighting" by James Webb. Great historical perspective of my Scots-Irish heritage through the hillbilly red-neck present day.

pcdiva
  • Total Posts : 591
RE: What are you reading? - Wed, 08/2/06 4:04 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Big Ugly Mich

One of my all time favoritest reads was Blue Highways by William Least Heat-Moon, who's a former English professor and part Osage. The gist was, after losing his job, he packed the van and took a road trip. The title was derived from his habit of avoiding the main roads, which were red on his maps, and taking the blue highways.

I even enjoyed this book while underlining some of the bigger words to look up later in the day.

Now, I'm plodding through his book River-Horse A Voyage Across America.

I'd like to get a copy of Pirsig's Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance, which I started years ago, but misplaced.

I have a stack of stuff I need to hit, mostly biographiss and history stuff. I like to tell people the last fiction I ever read was Governor Bill Clinton and Senator Al Gore's Putting People First.

Zen and the Art...[/u} is on sale at Barnes and Noble as a Summertime read. I tried, but I couldn't get very far into it. Good luck!

Sandy Thruthegarden
  • Total Posts : 624
RE: What are you reading? - Sat, 08/12/06 8:49 AM
I'm reading Two for the Road by Jane and Michael Stern. It gives you an inside look at the Sterns' life on the road. It's very funny, with great stories, and recipes. It is also reminds you what "Roadfood" is all about. I highly recommend it.

Sandy

GracieB
  • Total Posts : 11
RE: What are you reading? - Sat, 08/12/06 6:29 PM

My favorite book, ever, of all time, is Anton Myrer's The Last Convertible. I am never without a copy, and I'm not kidding: there's a battered paperback copy in my car AND in my husband's car, always one in my purse (a healthy back bag, gotta love 'em) and one in my beach bag. And I buy every single used copy of it I ever find, because I am constantly giving them away. I will be buried with a copy of this book.

I also love Elinor Lipman, especially her Isabel's Bed, The Way Men Act, and The Inn at Lake Devine. She's often compared to a modern Jane Austen and it's a fitting comparison.

I love Suzanne Strempek Shea's Selling the Lite of Heavenbut her other books are good too.

I like anything by Lorna Landvik, most particularly her first, Patty Jane's House of Curl. I like anything by Ann Hood, Beth Gutcheon, Joyce Maynard (I like her At Home in the World, which is her autobio and deals with, among other things, her doomed love affair with JD Salinger, and Where Love Goes.

I love memoirs; any foodie will want to read:

Elizabeth Ehrlich's Miriam's Kitchen, which is Elizabeth's story of learning to cook kosher with her mother-in-law, Miriam...who is a Holocaust survivor. Elizabeth begins to know so much more about what is real and what matters in her life than she would have known any other way....

And Michael Ruhlman's books, The Heart of a Chef and The Soul of a Chef are wonderful, wonderful!

And actor Michael Tucker wrote one a few years back called I Never Met a Meal I Didn't Like which is one of the best things I've EVER read.

And Peg Bracken's A Window Over the Kitchen Sink is equally wonderful...she's the one who wrote the I Hate to Cookbooks in the '60s.

I just finished Bob Greene's And You Know You Should Be Glad, which, like all his writing, speaks deeply to my heart....he gets inside and stays there.

I average about 10 books a week. I've been making notes from reading your suggestions! Thanks!

Fieldthistle
  • Total Posts : 1948
RE: What are you reading? - Sun, 08/13/06 2:31 AM
Hello All,
GracieB, The Last Convertible is a great book. I had a boss recommend it, and I put off reading it. But
once I did, it was joy, parts a sad joy.
A few weeks ago I finished, Mayflower, and so am back to reading The Complete Sherlock Holmes, until I
find something else.
Take Care,
Fieldthistle

GracieB
  • Total Posts : 11
RE: What are you reading? - Sun, 08/13/06 10:24 AM
Fieldthistle, I did the same thing...resisted reading it for a long time. Once I did I couldn't believe how much I loved it.

I am writing my own book and have lifted the style of The Last Convertible ONLY in that I am using different typefaces (three) to make it clear whether we are reading journal entries/letters, memories/thoughts, or current day/history.

Bob Greene's latest (a heartbreaker, made me want to call every friend I ever had and tell them I love them) and now I am ready to tackle Jacquelyn Mitchard's new Cage of Stars and then Nando Parrado's memoir (one of the Andes 'Alive' survivors.)

NAAMikey
  • Total Posts : 193
RE: What are you reading? - Mon, 08/14/06 2:30 PM
Fieldthistle, I also read The Complete Sherlock Holmes whenever I can't find anything new to read. I also read "Shogun" at least once every year. It is a book I can really get lost in everytime.
Right now I am reading "Why do men have nipples" a hilarious book about questions we would never think to ask our doctor, unless we are at a cocktail party after 3 Martini's.
The saddest thing I read lately was the obituary of Syd Barret in "Rolling Stone".

Davydd
  • Total Posts : 6222
RE: What are you reading? - Mon, 08/14/06 8:54 PM
I picked up AN INEBRIATED HISTORY OF BRITAIN by Peter Haydon today.

Fieldthistle
RE: What are you reading? - Tue, 08/15/06 7:02 AM
Hello All,
NAAMikey, now I am going to have to get that book so I can find out
why men have nipples.
Take Care,
Fieldthistle

billyboy
  • Total Posts : 2363
RE: What are you reading? - Fri, 08/18/06 2:25 AM
I read it a while back, but have talked about it lately with a lot of people, "A People's History of the United States 1492-present" by Howard Zinn. A mind blowing read. Think of all the history books you had in school. This turns them on their heads. Most history books are written from the perspective of the country that they're written in and the history is told from the perspective of those in power. This book tells U.S. history from the perspective of the losers of battles and those who were oppressed. Really opened my eyes. I just finished "Don Juan" by Moliere. A very funny French playscript.

boyardee65
  • Total Posts : 1457
RE: What are you reading? - Thu, 08/31/06 2:03 AM
Right now I am reading "The Narrows" by Michael Connely. Loved "Concrete Blond" This book is a continuation of "The Poet" series. Well written and very fast paced. Also reading the Lord of thr Rings Series again for the fourth time. One of my all time favorites.

david O.

pcdiva
RE: What are you reading? - Thu, 08/31/06 6:13 AM
I have to get my new driver's license so I can go to the library. Most of my books are in my storage room and I am going into serious book deprivation! I've read all of the books my Mom has on hand, but our tastes aren't that similar. There are only so many Christian themed romance and mystery novels I can read before I start foaming at the mouth. They are nice stories, but they don't take any time to read, and don't go into any real character development or deep thought provoking statements.

Here's to a library trip REALLY SOON!!!!

Alice

NAAMikey
RE: What are you reading? - Thu, 08/31/06 1:14 PM
I just finished reading two books of totally useless information. I love those type of books. Am now reading "On the road" by Jack Kerouac.
Mike

Niagara
  • Total Posts : 983
RE: What are you reading? - Thu, 08/31/06 9:39 PM
"Memories of Ice", the third volume of the Malazan Book of the Fallen by Steven Erikson. Even better than the first two, and I have the fourth volume on the way from the Sci-Fi Book Club.

Also, the new Catechism of the Catholic Church. I like it better than the old Baltimore Catechism we used to have to memorize so Sister wouldn't smack us around.

Pwingsx
  • Total Posts : 2170
RE: What are you reading? - Thu, 08/31/06 11:45 PM
Just finished Tony Bourdain's Nasty Bits, and am now reading Anne Rice's novel about the early years of Jesus.

From profane to sacred in two easy steps.

Niagara
  • Total Posts : 983
RE: What are you reading? - Fri, 09/1/06 9:43 AM
I just finished Tony's novel, "Bone in the Throat", and thoroughly enjoyed it.

CajunKing
  • Total Posts : 6317
RE: What are you reading? - Fri, 09/1/06 6:37 PM
I just finished "That dark and Bloody River" by Allan Eckert it is a detailed history of the ohio river valley. I do mean detailed.

It was a lot of info to absorb, so now I am on to my yearly read of the hobbit, and the trilogy by tolkien. I have read them each year for the past 25 years. It is a change of pace and an easier read, something to relax with.

After the tolkien books I am going to read "Lies Across America" by James Loewen, it is about the information that our historic sites across America get wrong.

xannie_01
  • Total Posts : 1481
RE: What are you reading? - Fri, 09/1/06 6:42 PM
reading two books.
manhunt the 12 day chase for lincoln's killer by james l. swanson
and hope- the history of the hope diamond by mary ryan

pcdiva
RE: What are you reading? - Sat, 09/2/06 9:57 AM
I am the proud owner of a new Georgia-wide (mostly) library card, and have been enjoying some Rita Mae Brown and Sneaky Pie Brown Mysteries and a book of short stories about fairies. Then I'll go on to Piers Anthony's Tatham Mound and some Lois McMaster Bujold.

Yea Library!!!!!

Fieldthistle
RE: What are you reading? - Sat, 09/2/06 12:55 PM
Hello All,
pcdiva, oh yes!! I give you a big kiss on the cheek for reminding us to the library. When my daughter was
5, I took her to the library and she got a library card. From then until she was about 15, we would try to
go to the library every other week when possible, followed by a trip to a good place to eat, usually Jesses'Quick Lunch for their hot dogs and fries. We were able to combine a good time at the library with a good meal.
Going to the library opened her to a wealth of books that our private library did not hold.
Folks, the local public library is one great place your tax dollars goes. Thank you, pcdiva, for stirring
my memories of taking my daughter to the library.
And to get back on the topic...I'm still reading the Sherlock Holmes stories, but am ready for something else.
Yes, just decided to re-read "Platero and I" by Juan Ramon Jimenez, a soulful, small book about a simple man
and his donkey in a Spanish village.
Take Care,
Fieldthistle

unalaskawoman
  • Total Posts : 90
RE: What are you reading? - Sun, 09/10/06 5:19 AM
September is Banned Books Month! Don't forget to visit your local library to avail yourself of the right to read what you choose.
I'm about to finish a great novel called "The Secret History" by Donna Tartt, an engaging morality tale...

EdSails
  • Total Posts : 3552
RE: What are you reading? - Tue, 09/12/06 12:47 AM
Basket Case by Carl Hiaasen. Another story by one of the best mystery/humor writers around, IMHO.

xannie_01
RE: What are you reading? - Wed, 10/4/06 6:55 PM
Ed, if you like carl, check out tim dorsey and christopher moore.

at the moment i'm reading the tender bar, a memoir by jr moehringer

BhamBabe
  • Total Posts : 879
RE: What are you reading? - Wed, 10/4/06 7:39 PM
Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen

Great read!

zataar
  • Total Posts : 1440
RE: What are you reading? - Wed, 10/4/06 9:49 PM
I am reading a Short Novel and Three Short Stories, by Truman Capote. The short novel is Breakfast at Tiffany's. It is quite unlike the movie with Audrey Hepburn. Holly Golightly is not the delightful character in the novel that she is in the movie. The short stories are House of Flowers, A Diamond Guitar, and A Christmas Memory. I have read A Christmas Memory, it's wonderful. I'm looking forward to the other two stories, I've not read them yet.

roossy90
  • Total Posts : 6695
RE: What are you reading? - Thu, 10/5/06 4:59 AM
Kazuo Ishiguro
"Never Let me go"
Oh my....
what a fantastic book.........
Anyone else heard of this writer?

NAAMikey
RE: What are you reading? - Thu, 10/5/06 4:19 PM
I have just finished reading a book called "Patriots"- a look at the Vietnam war from ALL sides. From soldiers to world leaders to entertainers, nurses,North and South Vietnamese,American, and just about everyone in between. An excellent read, could not put it down!!
Mike

Pwingsx
RE: What are you reading? - Thu, 10/5/06 6:38 PM
Just finished Anne Rice's Christ The Lord. Gently written. Makes me wonder why it stirred so much controversy.

Currently reading Deception Point by Dan Brown. Certain parts remind me a lot of Michael Crichton, although I know they are not in the same league, by any means. Michael Crichton is a freakin' genius and HIS books fill me with terror for the future of the world.

zataar
  • Total Posts : 1440
RE: What are you reading? - Thu, 10/5/06 7:43 PM
quote:
Originally posted by roossy90

Kazuo Ishiguro
"Never Let me go"
Oh my....
what a fantastic book.........
Anyone else heard of this writer?

Yes, Remains of the Day is a wonderful, sad book. An Artist of the Floating World is another good one. Have you read any Murakami? Norwegian Wood and The Wind Up Bird Chronicle are both highly recommended.

billyboy
  • Total Posts : 2363
RE: What are you reading? - Thu, 10/5/06 11:54 PM
Just finished "Fork It Over" by Alan Richman. He's a Philadelphia based food critic and his sense of humor about all of the food he has eaten and travels is hilarious. Also just finished "The Washingtonienne" by Jessica Cutler. A tell-all scandal book about a D.C. mailroom girl who wrote a blog about her sexual life with various men she worked with. A very empty soul wrote that one. On to some playscripts for acting work and "Viewpoints" by Anne Bogart and Tina Landau. An acting style book.

xannie_01
RE: What are you reading? - Fri, 10/6/06 12:05 AM
The Art Of War.
and i'll keep reading it til i get it right.

V960
  • Total Posts : 2429
RE: What are you reading? - Fri, 10/6/06 11:10 AM
xannie,
make sure you also include The Book of Five Rings w/ The Art of War.

Michigander
  • Total Posts : 78
RE: What are you reading? - Sun, 10/8/06 10:43 AM
IWoz - Steve Wozniaks autobiography, which I just started reading today. I love his philosophy to have fun doing whatever you do.

I just finished Jeff Shaara's Rise to Rebellion and after Woz, will start the second in the series,The Glorius Cause. Very well written fact based fiction on the American Revolution. I started reading this series after finishing the Civil War trilogy his Father ,Michael Shaara, started with The Killer Angels, and he finished with the prequel Gods & Generals and sequel The Last Full Measure. All great reads for us history buffs.

I also enjoy Clive Cussler, but my favorites were The Sea Hunters I&II. True stories of his searches for lost ships and aircraft.

Davydd
  • Total Posts : 6222
RE: What are you reading? - Sun, 10/8/06 11:00 AM
Very light reading for now. I am reading DEAD WATER by Victoria Houston. It is a mystery that takes place in fictitious Loon Lake in northern Wisconsin's lakes area. The main recurring characters are a woman police chief, a retired dentist and a fishing guide. They all fish for muskies and fly fish every chance they can. They team together and solve mysteries.

Jimeats
  • Total Posts : 3175
RE: What are you reading? - Sun, 10/8/06 11:41 AM
I usually have 5 or 6 books going at a time, currently I'm reading Team of Rivals by Doris Kearns Goodwin, An Honorable Defeat by William Davis, Adams an American Dynasty by Francis Russell and a couple of other mindless novels for recreation. Chow Jim

mr chips
  • Total Posts : 4715
RE: What are you reading? - Sun, 10/8/06 2:49 PM
Just finished TWO FOR THE ROAD. Loved much of it, especially the discussion or the Pendleton Round-up and the Let Er Buck Room.

pcdiva
RE: What are you reading? - Sun, 10/8/06 10:45 PM
The only problem with libraries is they want you to give the books back

But at least I can check them out again if I just can't stand it. I hate it that most of my books are in the evil storage closet. The new book of Laurell K. Hamilton's short stories is on its way to me and should be in my hot little hands next week.

I just finished an interesting book about different animals called Owls Aren't Wise and Bats Aren't Blind that spoke to different myths and facts about the animals that co-exist with us in suburbia and urban areas.

I also got The Velveteen Principles which is a kind of self help book based on my favorite children's book of all time that I didn't read until I was in college, The Velveteen Rabbit about how to become real. I think I enjoyed the excerpts from the children's book more than I did the psychology parts.

I pick up all kinds of books when I browse the new books section of the library, so I do enjoy my trips there. I just tend to enjoy re-reading my favorites over and over, so I hate to give them back.

improviser
  • Total Posts : 865
RE: What are you reading? - Mon, 10/9/06 10:38 AM
This past weekend was a short story collection weekend for me. I finished Fragile Things, the new collection by Neil Gaiman, author of American Gods. Stephen King once called Neil a "treasure house of story" which is right on the money. There isn't a style or genre that Neil can't write a story in. He's great.

I just realized, Neil Gaiman is the reason I discovered roadfood. In the bibliography at the back of American Gods, he lists roadfood.com as a source. I found the site and spent days trying to figure which screename was his. I don't think he posts, though.

Yesterday I finished The Ladies of Grace Adieu, the new collection by Susanna Clark. Her first book, Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell, took me two years to actually finish but it's great. It's about English magicians lending aid in the fight against Napoleon. The new book is in the same vein, full of magic and faeries. Great read. A bit on the short side, that's my only complaint.

Pat T Hat
  • Total Posts : 968
RE: What are you reading? - Sun, 10/15/06 9:05 PM
quote:
Originally posted by BhamBabe

Great read!

Thanks so vey much for the heads up! I'm glad I read your post before my trip to the library. "Great Read!" sums it up nicely. She did some great research.

xannie_01
RE: What are you reading? - Sun, 10/15/06 9:12 PM
fluke by chris moore
waiting for carl haissen's new book "nature girl"
out nov 15.

CajunKing
  • Total Posts : 6317
RE: What are you reading? - Mon, 10/16/06 10:37 PM
Just started on Mark Twain's Anothology, should take me sometime to read all his books, but some of them I haven't read in since I was in HS.

Pwingsx
RE: What are you reading? - Tue, 10/17/06 2:07 AM
Oh Xannie, please don't go. I want you to tell me about Fluke. I'm currently re-reading "Lamb" and just got done re-reading "Practical Demon Keeping." I want to know why you're reading "The Art of War." I had never heard of it before you listed it, and since then I've seen it 3 times in other places. Tell me about it.

BhamBabe
RE: What are you reading? - Tue, 10/17/06 8:29 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Pat T Hat

quote:
Originally posted by BhamBabe

Great read!

Thanks so vey much for the heads up! I'm glad I read your post before my trip to the library. "Great Read!" sums it up nicely. She did some great research.

So glad you enjoyed it! She did some fine work, got me interested in a subject I thought would be boring :-)

BhamBabe
RE: What are you reading? - Tue, 10/17/06 8:42 AM
Just finished Good in Bed by Jennifer Weiner and picked up another of hers yesterday titled Little Earthquakes. Total fluff, they go pretty quickly. Def geared towards woman.

I'm also reading the whole series of The First North Americans by Kathleen O'Neal and W. Michael Gear. I'm on People of the Silence. Silence is about the Southwest Anasazi between 100 A.D and 800 A.D. Really enjoying them thus far.

Somewhere in my sewing room I put down Hawaii by James A. Michener. An often read favorite.

Jimeats
  • Total Posts : 3175
RE: What are you reading? - Tue, 10/17/06 9:21 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Michigander

IWoz - Steve Wozniaks autobiography, which I just started reading today. I love his philosophy to have fun doing whatever you do.

I just finished Jeff Shaara's Rise to Rebellion and after Woz, will start the second in the series,The Glorius Cause. Very well written fact based fiction on the American Revolution. I started reading this series after finishing the Civil War trilogy his Father ,Michael Shaara, started with The Killer Angels, and he finished with the prequel Gods & Generals and sequel The Last Full Measure. All great reads for us history buffs.

I also enjoy Clive Cussler, but my favorites were The Sea Hunters I&II. True stories of his searches for lost ships and aircraft.

Thanks for the tip on Shaara's books picked them up on Amazon cheap. I also picked up Truman by David McCllough a fasinating read. Love that Amazon cheap and fast shipping. I use the shipping slips as bookmarks with the date ordered and when it arrived to try to use that vendor again if I'm satisfied. Chow JIm

improviser
RE: What are you reading? - Tue, 10/17/06 10:25 AM
quote:
Originally posted by xannie_01

fluke by chris moore
waiting for carl haissen's new book "nature girl"
out nov 15.

Xannie, I love Fluke! That and Biff are my favorite Christopher Moore books.

And let me say that I hope you don't leave these boards. I enjoy your posts.

Pat T Hat
  • Total Posts : 968
RE: What are you reading? - Tue, 10/31/06 3:27 PM
I just finished "The Road" by Cormac McCarthy. Holy smoke grab your anti-depressent of choice for this one. Darkest thing I've read since a subpoena! It was as they say "different". Not a bad read, though fitting on All Hallows Eve if I may say.

I just recently finished three from Martha Grimes. I've never read her before and I'm glad I did. Hotel Paradise, Cold Flat Junction and Belle Run sucked me right in. If you would have told me I'd be engrossed in the life and mis-adventures of a twelve year old girl I'd ask if you were drunk! I picked them for the jacket covers.

Very prosed and witty to down right hilarious dialogue and excellent characters. Takes her time winding in the story line but I didn't mind a lick. Easy flowing mind candy. Kind of like fishin' for the frontal lobes.

She writes under the psuedo Richard Jury as well and I'll be doing those soon. Any recommendations for the first?

xannie_01
RE: What are you reading? - Tue, 10/31/06 3:33 PM
i have every christopher moore book available.
he's even written to me!
i even have a bat hanging over the computer
the hubster named..roberto, what else..
now if i can only find a pair of wrap around sunglasses...

xannie_01
RE: What are you reading? - Tue, 10/31/06 3:35 PM
oh..and his next book titled
You Suck, is due out in dec.

Pwingsx
RE: What are you reading? - Wed, 11/1/06 1:16 PM
I just got a bunch of gift cards for my birthday from Borders. Chris Moore books, here I come!

xannie_01
RE: What are you reading? - Wed, 11/1/06 1:28 PM
you casn read the first chapter of his new book
by going to
www.chrismoore.com

improviser
RE: What are you reading? - Wed, 11/1/06 3:22 PM
I just finished Maximum Bob by Elmore Leonard. I liked it quite a bit though the ending was weak, imo. I also finished Stephen King's latest, Lisey's Story, over the weekend. I really loved it. He relies too much on made up words (part of vocabulary of sorts known only to a husband and wife) but other than that, it's a really strong novel. While I enjoyed his most recent novel, Cell, this stands heads and shoulders above it.

Marjane Satrapi's latest graphic novel about life in Iran, Chicken With Plums, is also very good. It's about one of her uncles and his decison to lay down and die. I really enjoy her work; it teaches me so much about life under the regime in Iran.

I'm going to hit the library after work. So many books, so little time.

xannie_01
RE: What are you reading? - Wed, 11/1/06 3:28 PM
i'm actually reading dante's inferno.

improviser
RE: What are you reading? - Thu, 11/2/06 11:21 AM
That's really cool, xannie, I've always wanted to read that.

I'm almost done with Shirley Jackson's We Have Always Lived In The Castle. I'm really enjoying it. Who's crazier, the sisters in the house or the people in the village?

I picked up Christopher Moore's A Dirty Job. I hope to start it tonight.

I've requested Two For The Road from my library.

improviser
RE: What are you reading? - Thu, 11/9/06 1:05 PM
Finished A Dirty Job last night. I liked it but didn't think it was Christopher Moore's best. It seemed a little forced in places.

xannie_01
RE: What are you reading? - Thu, 11/9/06 1:16 PM
i agree with you, improviser.
it's time for you to get tim dorsey's books.
you'll love serge.
check out his web site and see if his style
floats yer boat.
www.timdorsey.com

improviser
RE: What are you reading? - Thu, 11/9/06 3:35 PM
Cool, xannie, I'll check him out. I've got a few more library books checked out to burn through. Right now I'm reading Jack Finney's Time and Again, which I'm really digging. He wrote Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

I need to get back into audiobooks. The problem is, most libraries only let you have them for two weeks. The last one I checked out was Reading Lolita In Tehran. It was really good and interesting but I turned it back in two weeks late. It was something like 18 cds!

xannie_01
RE: What are you reading? - Thu, 11/9/06 3:37 PM
yikes! do you listen to them at work?
and as far as chris moore, if you didn't read
bloodsucking fiends then a dirty job wouldn't make
make as much sense.

improviser
RE: What are you reading? - Thu, 11/9/06 4:42 PM
I've read Bloodsucking Fiends. But I never got as into it as compared with Fluke or Biff or Stupidest Angel.

I couldn't find any Tim Dorsey at my library. But I did pick up Ray Bradbury's A Graveyard For Lunatics. I love Bradbury. Even when things are quite plot-wise, his prose is just zoom zoom zoom! I can't write like him. I don't think anybody can.

NAAMikey
RE: What are you reading? - Thu, 11/9/06 6:42 PM
Right now? I am reading the help wanted ads....
Mike

Change Page: < 12345678910.. > >> | Showing page 3 of 25, messages 121 to 180 of 1470