What was Mighty Midget BBQ. Updated

Author
MikeS.
Fire Safety Admin
  • Total Posts : 5475
2008/05/13 00:36:01 (permalink)

What was Mighty Midget BBQ. Updated

We've talked about this before but since I stopped there today I wanted to do an update. As usual the search function here wasn't much help.

Anyways the MM changed hands a few months ago and if reopened as planned they are no longer a BBQ place. The BBQ operation has moved a bit west of Leesburg to near the intersection of Routes 7 & 9. About 1/2 mile west of rte 7 on rte 9 in an area called Paeonian Springs.

The BBQ part is in with another store just past the Shell gas station. I think that store is called the Paeonian Springs market, don't quote me on that name though. The BBQ is now know as B'z BBQ and there is a couple signs out front to that effect. It is pronounced like Bees just spelled funny.

Don't bother stopping on a Monday or Tuesday though. They don't sell BBQ on those 2 days.

This post is here just for an update since a fair bit of conversation has gone on about this subject. I'll be sure to stop again when I get back that way.

MikeS.

3 Replies Related Threads

i95
    Double Chili Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 2500
    RE: What was Mighty Midget BBQ. Updated 2008/05/13 06:59:21 (permalink)
    Mike, there's a complete, running update on the "evolution" of Leesburg, Virginia's Mighty Midget Kitchen in the post-December 2007 posts[url='http://www.roadfood.com/Forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2067&whichpage=2']here[/url], FYI.

(And, yes, surely I could've and should've posted this either elsewhere or in some separate "updating" thread but, seriously, I'm far to lazy for that. )
    MikeS.
    Fire Safety Admin
    RE: What was Mighty Midget BBQ. Updated 2008/05/14 08:38:56 (permalink)
    Ya lazy bum you It's alright, I got ya coved here.
    MikeS.
    Fire Safety Admin
    RE: What was Mighty Midget BBQ. Updated 2008/05/17 02:15:43 (permalink)
    I was back that way again on Thursday so I stopped once more. I shouldn't have wasted my time. I bought their pulled pork sandwich, all they offer until Fri, Sat and Sunday. The meat was almost mushy and had very little smoke smell, taste or ring.

I was really dissapointed, I had expected much better from them. Oh well.
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1