Where to eat in Dayton Ohio North of Middletown

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 3 of 11
Author
PillowsNJ
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 3
  • Joined: 2008/05/23 14:57:00
  • Location: Fairborn, OH
  • Status: offline
RE: Where to eat in Dayton Ohio North of Middletown 2008/05/23 15:09:26 (permalink)
I just read an article in the Dayton Daily News website that talks about Wympees and how this weekend they will be rolling back the price of their burgers to 70 cents and also lowering their beverage prices in celebration of their anniversary. Anyone wanting to give this joint a go, may consider braving the crowds and taking advantage of the bargain. I am going to try to go myself with my kids in tow.

As for Foy's Grill....I like their biscuits and gravy okay, but have not been overly impressed by it quality wise. I mostly only go there for coffee on occassion due to convenience and friends that have it as part of their routine.
#61
brittneal
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1265
  • Joined: 2006/09/17 14:45:00
  • Location: fairborn, OH
  • Status: offline
RE: Where to eat in Dayton Ohio North of Middletown 2008/05/23 21:46:08 (permalink)
Truly I mentioned Foys as a must stop just for atmosphere. The food is waaay bad. Hockey puck burgers and grease breakfasts. I could wring the bacon grease out of my home fries.
Some one set up for it should do a revue of the Mel-o-dee, theyre great and the Family Diner can be pretty good. The old Hickory on Brown street has a line around the block before they open on saturday
BTW at Foys do check the old time dime store. They have penny candy and a whole wall of bulk stuff.
britt
#62
arianej
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 205
  • Joined: 2003/11/30 23:56:00
  • Location: Dayton, OH
  • Status: offline
RE: Where to eat in Dayton Ohio North of Middletown 2008/05/25 15:17:14 (permalink)
Went hiking near Germantown Reserve and tried a new place in Miamisburg called Shrock Family restaurant. It's about a mile or so south of the downtown Miamisburg area, a very casual place with a lunch counter, tables and booths.

I had the jumbo pork tenderloin special for $4.99, and it was big enough to feed two people! The tenderloin was pounded very flat and folded in two with lettuce, mayo, onions and tomato on the side, served on a grilled sub-style bun. I'd get that again, but pass on the onion rings because 1) the jumbo was more than enough for me and 2) I think the onion rings were of the frozen variety and not terribly impressive.

They have a regular tenderloin sandwich on the menu as well as other specials and pie*, but we just didn't have any room for dessert.


Shrock Family restaurant
1015 S Main St.
Miamisburg, OH



* So far, the best pie we've had was at Mom's in Red Lion.
#63
PillowsNJ
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 3
  • Joined: 2008/05/23 14:57:00
  • Location: Fairborn, OH
  • Status: offline
RE: Where to eat in Dayton Ohio North of Middletown 2008/05/27 10:04:18 (permalink)
So I did not get the chance to try Wympees this weekend due to the fact of me simply not having the patience to wait in line. I am anxious to find out if anyone did take them up on it though.
Britt, I really do agree that the main reason that Foy's is still open is its atmosphere. I was really impressed this last year when my boyfriend took myself and the kids to Foy's around Halloween. I have always loved Halloween and been an avid supporter of the Great Pumpkin, so that was fun.
I am so glad to have found this forum since I love finding and trying new places. Anyone here a big Anthony Bourdain fan as well? I love the Travel channel.
#64
brittneal
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1265
  • Joined: 2006/09/17 14:45:00
  • Location: fairborn, OH
  • Status: offline
RE: Where to eat in Dayton Ohio North of Middletown 2008/05/28 03:21:59 (permalink)
Foys Butcher SHop scred me in my 40;s. I still think the burgers were scarier tho.
We drove by Wynoeees this weeekend and with the Cruissssssse-in and all, you had to park blocks away-just kept going.
Did go to The whattadog in New Carlisle sunday and they had the cars all weekend. We had to park and do the walk up and eat in the car.
Its a shame we always get the same cute little car hop. My wife wants to adopt her.
britt
#65
Bonk
Double Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 532
  • Joined: 2007/05/30 19:17:00
  • Location: Cincinnati, OH
  • Status: offline
RE: Where to eat in Dayton Ohio North of Middletown 2008/05/29 12:18:25 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by jmeinhardt

Pug's on Wilmington may have changed hands. A banner has been put up over the sign and I think it read "Chicago Gyros and Dogs". If that is the case Pug's will be missed.

On another note, a co-worker told me he went to the Breakfast Club for lunch Tuesday. I had read that this road food icon had closed last year. This is the first I have heard of it's re-opening.

Jim


A Yellow Pages link on Chicago Gyros and Dogs took me to the Pug's site. I wonder if they just changed names?

I don't remember there being gyros on the menu last time we went, but the Pug's site has them listed now.

Anyone else been back in the past six weeks?
#66
Earl of Sandwich
Double Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 600
  • Joined: 2007/12/21 10:56:00
  • Location: hamilton, OH
  • Status: offline
RE: Where to eat in Dayton Ohio North of Middletown 2008/06/01 09:13:24 (permalink)
I had lunch at Wympee's a few weeks ago. The atmosphere is awesome. Wall covered with winning lottery tickets that have been sold there and people were coming in just to buy tickets.
Had a hamburger; OK, not exceptional and expensive. Had a tenderloin. Awful actually. Looked & tasted like one of those frozen thiongs you'd get in a grocery. I'll go back next time I want a lottery ticket, though.
#67
brittneal
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1265
  • Joined: 2006/09/17 14:45:00
  • Location: fairborn, OH
  • Status: offline
RE: Where to eat in Dayton Ohio North of Middletown 2008/06/02 15:17:37 (permalink)
We first went to pugs around 03, and they had gyros back then(I believe the owners are Greeks).
Finaly...Went to Fairborn family diner Saturday and got a decent prime rib. I got a true mediumrare and it was quite decent for 10.95 for a 10 oz cut. My wife had the RB hotshot. Must have been a lb and a 1/2 of meat and homefries were also covered w/ gravy.
We both had doggie bags. The hotshot was 8.95 with salad, veg and spud.
britt
#68
PillowsNJ
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 3
  • Joined: 2008/05/23 14:57:00
  • Location: Fairborn, OH
  • Status: offline
RE: Where to eat in Dayton Ohio North of Middletown 2008/06/03 12:39:04 (permalink)
I am glad to see someone post about the Fairborn Family Diner. I will want to try that one out. I bought a discount sticker card from my son for his school fundraiser and I have two stickers for 20% off any entree for there on it. It sounds like the prices and portions are pretty decent. I tried to find info on it online but could only find an address listing basically. I love when restaraunts list their menus online because being on a tight budget, I am afraid to try places unless I know what to expect pricewise.
#69
brittneal
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1265
  • Joined: 2006/09/17 14:45:00
  • Location: fairborn, OH
  • Status: offline
RE: Where to eat in Dayton Ohio North of Middletown 2008/06/04 22:19:18 (permalink)
One waring about the breakfasts. They servee huge portions but avoid the ham. They use turkey ham!
britt
#70
brittneal
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1265
  • Joined: 2006/09/17 14:45:00
  • Location: fairborn, OH
  • Status: offline
RE: Where to eat in Dayton Ohio North of Middletown 2008/06/12 10:45:49 (permalink)
Went to Fairborn Diner last nite. Once again the prime ribs was good. Last time was mediu,ish but last one was MR and weighed at least 14oz. Not bad for 10.99
britt
#71
Ashcollins84
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Joined: 2008/06/18 17:43:00
  • Location: Fairborn, OH
  • Status: offline
RE: Where to eat in Dayton Ohio North of Middletown 2008/06/18 17:46:24 (permalink)
The Fairborn Family Diner does not use Turkey ham, we use baked ham. I am the manager for the diner and if you do not belive me come in sometime and ask for Amy I will be glad to show you. Thanks and come and see us sometime!!!
#72
brittneal
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1265
  • Joined: 2006/09/17 14:45:00
  • Location: fairborn, OH
  • Status: offline
RE: Where to eat in Dayton Ohio North of Middletown 2008/06/18 18:29:41 (permalink)
Ive eaten at your diner at least a dozen times since you opened. I never had a complaint except on one breakfast. Im sorry, but as breakfast ham lover, I have to say that what I had the one time was if it was real ham, it had the same consitencency as the turkey variety. Also the slab I got must have weighed a pound, I just didnt enjoy it.
My wife loves the hot shots and Ill do the prime rib every time now.
britt
#73
Russ Jackson
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 2257
  • Joined: 2007/11/28 14:42:00
  • Location: Xenia
  • Status: offline
RE: Where to eat in Dayton Ohio North of Middletown 2008/06/19 09:37:28 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by brittneal

Ive eaten at your diner at least a dozen times since you opened. I never had a complaint except on one breakfast. Im sorry, but as breakfast ham lover, I have to say that what I had the one time was if it was real ham, it had the same consitencency as the turkey variety. Also the slab I got must have weighed a pound, I just didnt enjoy it.
My wife loves the hot shots and Ill do the prime rib every time now.
britt



britt as a ham lover do you have any brands that you could recommend. I did not know that Fairborn had a diner until now. Do they have a website? If not maybe Amy could take a picture of it and post. I will give the place a try next week...Russ
#74
wats13
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 9
  • Joined: 2008/06/20 12:13:00
  • Location: Dayton, OH
  • Status: offline
RE: Where to eat in Dayton Ohio North of Middletown 2008/06/20 12:52:00 (permalink)
I think I am going to try the pizza place everyone has been talking about tonight! I'm already hungry!

Has anyone been to Figlio's? I love it. I have never ate something there that wasn't good. I usually go with the lobster/crab ravioli...but they have lots of great pasta dishes. I have had good salads and pizza there as well. Great staff, I've never had to wait long to sit down, and the food is fantastic.

Also a big dublin pub fan. i usually get the whiskey chops ... and you must have the banana bomb for dessert.

i think some of the El Toro restaurants aren't so great, but the one across from the Greene is great in my opinion. i order queso every time...it's addictive. they sometimes call it "hot cheese" which is funny to me since most of them are not completely fluent in English. It's been packed on friday nights when i go...

I live near Christophers. I will have to check that place out. I ALSO have to try Tony's. I haven't had a fried Oreo before.

I'm so excited for this forum thread.
#75
Russ Jackson
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 2257
  • Joined: 2007/11/28 14:42:00
  • Location: Xenia
  • Status: offline
RE: Where to eat in Dayton Ohio North of Middletown 2008/06/21 08:13:57 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by wats13

I think I am going to try the pizza place everyone has been talking about tonight! I'm already hungry!

Has anyone been to Figlio's? I love it. I have never ate something there that wasn't good. I usually go with the lobster/crab ravioli...but they have lots of great pasta dishes. I have had good salads and pizza there as well. Great staff, I've never had to wait long to sit down, and the food is fantastic.

Also a big dublin pub fan. i usually get the whiskey chops ... and you must have the banana bomb for dessert.

i think some of the El Toro restaurants aren't so great, but the one across from the Greene is great in my opinion. i order queso every time...it's addictive. they sometimes call it "hot cheese" which is funny to me since most of them are not completely fluent in English. It's been packed on friday nights when i go...

I live near Christophers. I will have to check that place out. I ALSO have to try Tony's. I haven't had a fried Oreo before.

I'm so excited for this forum thread.




Have you tried The Pub at The Greene? Excellent fish and chips, bangers and mash, and the bloody mary they serve is excellent. Not to mention the countless beers on tap there.....Russ

As for Tony's its not bad but no cheese whiz for the Philly.

I assume you are talking about Tronis if so you will not be dissappointed...Russ
#76
pamelakrest
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 362
  • Joined: 2004/02/29 10:15:00
  • Location: Dayton, Ohio
  • Status: offline
RE: Where to eat in Dayton Ohio North of Middletown 2008/06/21 08:54:02 (permalink)
I have lived in Dayton/West Carrollton area all my life.
I am sure you have all heard about the Stewart Street Bridge demolition set to begin this coming Monday (6-23-2008). It's going to be a zoo on Monday.
Pamela
#77
NYPIzzaNut
Filet Mignon
  • Total Posts : 3146
  • Joined: 2008/03/08 11:02:00
  • Location: Sardinia, OH
  • Status: offline
RE: Where to eat in Dayton Ohio North of Middletown 2008/06/21 11:59:08 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by Russ Jackson

quote:
Originally posted by wats13

I think I am going to try the pizza place everyone has been talking about tonight! I'm already hungry!

Has anyone been to Figlio's? I love it. I have never ate something there that wasn't good. I usually go with the lobster/crab ravioli...but they have lots of great pasta dishes. I have had good salads and pizza there as well. Great staff, I've never had to wait long to sit down, and the food is fantastic.

Also a big dublin pub fan. i usually get the whiskey chops ... and you must have the banana bomb for dessert.

i think some of the El Toro restaurants aren't so great, but the one across from the Greene is great in my opinion. i order queso every time...it's addictive. they sometimes call it "hot cheese" which is funny to me since most of them are not completely fluent in English. It's been packed on friday nights when i go...

I live near Christophers. I will have to check that place out. I ALSO have to try Tony's. I haven't had a fried Oreo before.

I'm so excited for this forum thread.




Have you tried The Pub at The Greene? Excellent fish and chips, bangers and mash, and the bloody mary they serve is excellent. Not to mention the countless beers on tap there.....Russ

As for Tony's its not bad but no cheese whiz for the Philly.

I assume you are talking about Tronis if so you will not be dissappointed...Russ
I generally get take-out pizzas from Troni's whenever I am in the area, as was the case last Thursday. None better.

BTW I learned recently that the brother of Troni's owner is now running a similar setup to Troni's at 3002 Woodward Drive in Kettering - the name is Jimmy's Italian Kitchen - I have not tried it yet - one of the owner's sons at Troni's told me that the brother is using a different formula for the pizza crust and it is not like Troni's exceptional crusts. If anyone tries it please let us know what you think. Here is a short piece on this new venture:

http://www.daytondailynews.com/b/content/oh/story/business/2008/05/16/ddn051608newrestaurantweb.html
#78
wats13
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 9
  • Joined: 2008/06/20 12:13:00
  • Location: Dayton, OH
  • Status: offline
RE: Where to eat in Dayton Ohio North of Middletown 2008/06/23 10:26:09 (permalink)
Russ,

I tried Troni's on Friday night. LOVED it. Also had the garlic rolls. I can't wait to go back!!

I have been to the Pub at the Greene. I'm a fan of the fried pickles. And yes, great beer selection!
#79
brittneal
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1265
  • Joined: 2006/09/17 14:45:00
  • Location: fairborn, OH
  • Status: offline
RE: Where to eat in Dayton Ohio North of Middletown 2008/06/25 02:42:09 (permalink)
Fairborn diner 6/24. Toook my wifes son and GF there. As usual I asked if they can do a R=MR. I was told no. The owmer/cook died and the family went to Turkey for the funeral. The new manager had a meeting just that day with the new "rules" The server said that the policy was no meats cooked under mediu, for health reasons.
I told her that if it wasnt at least pink to cancel and Ill order something else. The kid had the NY. It was over a pound and when the food was done she served me first. I told her to cancel it I got told that they couldnt cancel it as it was already served. I worked that out but by that time it was too late to order for me.
They also over charged me 3 bux. I tried to explain it to the cashier and it was such a hassle, I just paid.
To the manager that posted here: I was fairly happy the last 6 weeks. After tonite I doubt youll see us againm unles things change.. We had been going there once a week.
britt
#80
arianej
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 205
  • Joined: 2003/11/30 23:56:00
  • Location: Dayton, OH
  • Status: offline
RE: Where to eat in Dayton Ohio North of Middletown 2008/06/26 13:31:36 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by brittneal

Fairborn diner 6/24. Toook my wifes son and GF there. As usual I asked if they can do a R=MR. I was told no. The owmer/cook died and the family went to Turkey for the funeral. The new manager had a meeting just that day with the new "rules" The server said that the policy was no meats cooked under mediu, for health reasons.


What a shame. I prefer my prime rib to be medium-rare at most and for steak in general, the bloodier the better. Most restaurants accommodate diners by printing up a caution on their menus about the possible health risks and allowing them to make their own decisions. It's kind of odd that this place wouldn't do the same...?
#81
brittneal
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1265
  • Joined: 2006/09/17 14:45:00
  • Location: fairborn, OH
  • Status: offline
RE: Where to eat in Dayton Ohio North of Middletown 2008/06/27 10:29:12 (permalink)
Family diner update. I called to clarify the meat policy. Last time we had a brand new server and they just had their policy meeting that day.
I called Amy the manager(she replied to my post on the ham)
She confirmed that not only would Prime rib be unavailable in MR but that she said her policy was to elimante any anything under medium. When asked why she said the cooks couldnt handle it and she was tired of "buying" steaks! She also informed me that the health dept frowned on anything on the rare side and actuallytold me to call if I didnt believe.
Bottom line she said said its like Spock said while dying..."The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the one.
I was flabberghasted!!
Amy, we have been regulars about every week and youll never see us again

What do you all think?!!

britt,
still on the quest of a true MR Prime rib Come on its not that hard....
#82
brittneal
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1265
  • Joined: 2006/09/17 14:45:00
  • Location: fairborn, OH
  • Status: offline
RE: Where to eat in Dayton Ohio North of Middletown 2008/06/27 10:43:18 (permalink)
Health dept advisory.. They informed me tha if a rest. doesnt have the consumer advisory printed on the menu, "THEY CANT SELL THEM"
Also the surface temp has to be over 140 or its a critical violation.
britt
#83
zoom
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Joined: 2008/06/27 14:07:00
  • Location: Dayton, OH
  • Status: offline
RE: Where to eat in Dayton Ohio North of Middletown 2008/06/27 14:44:02 (permalink)
Nelly's Chicken. The BEST chicken in the Miami Valley. It's owned by a Bolivian family, the Santillans, and offer a variety of specialities from that country. I confess I haven't tried most of them because the chicken is so very tasty. It's in a little strip mall on the intersection of Rt.725 and Alex Rd. You can eat-in or carry out. (No alcohol.) If you have to wait, get some fried plantains to hold you over. The owners are very friendly, even gave us a tour of the kitchen when we said it was our first time there.

BTW, I live a couple of blocks from the Golden Nugget. There is usually a line, but it's definitely worth the wait.
#84
Russ Jackson
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 2257
  • Joined: 2007/11/28 14:42:00
  • Location: Xenia
  • Status: offline
RE: Where to eat in Dayton Ohio North of Middletown 2008/06/29 14:38:41 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by brittneal

Family diner update. I called to clarify the meat policy. Last time we had a brand new server and they just had their policy meeting that day.
I called Amy the manager(she replied to my post on the ham)
She confirmed that not only would Prime rib be unavailable in MR but that she said her policy was to elimante any anything under medium. When asked why she said the cooks couldnt handle it and she was tired of "buying" steaks! She also informed me that the health dept frowned on anything on the rare side and actuallytold me to call if I didnt believe.
Bottom line she said said its like Spock said while dying..."The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the one.
I was flabberghasted!!
Amy, we have been regulars about every week and youll never see us again

What do you all think?!!

britt,
still on the quest of a true MR Prime rib Come on its not that hard....



I went to the Fairborn Diner last night with my wife, son and his friend. I had the Meatloaf with mushroom sauce, wife had cajun chicken on rice, son had fried clams, and his friend had the 21 piece shrimp basket. We all had fresh brewed ice tea served right from the brewer with a glass of ice on the side. It was strong and somr of the best tea in a longtime. Tea should be served this way as it is much easier to dissolved sugar in it. The meatloaf was very good and my wifes chicken dish was also quite good. The rice was excellent. The clam strips were also very good. Shrimp was the typical fare served at many places. The sides were onion rings (excellent) fries (very good) mashed potatoes homemade (excellent) coleslaw cut very fine (very good). They also served a bowl of ice cream to all patrons included with the meal. It was very crowded but the service was more than acceptable. Very simple place with little pizzaz. The pricing was extremely reasonable and the portions were correct size. None of us ordered the Prime Rib so I cant comment on it. But it was on the menu and it was $10.99 I think. I am always amazed how you can serve it at such a low price and it still be edible. There were about 4 or 5 daily specials available and a pretty good menu for a diner. The parking lot was full. I will definatly go back as I thought it was a good value. I did think the service was a little weak but it was busy and I found out that are server was brand new. And again it was very busy. brittneal you might want to order something else for awhile instead of the prime rib until they fix the cooking problem. But not going there because they cant get the one dish right might be a little harsh. Plus when the owner gets back they might fix it then....Russ
#85
brittneal
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1265
  • Joined: 2006/09/17 14:45:00
  • Location: fairborn, OH
  • Status: offline
RE: Where to eat in Dayton Ohio North of Middletown 2008/06/29 16:28:40 (permalink)
I said earlier that all the food was hearty portions at very agreeable prices. It is good quality diner food. The gravy they serve on the roast beef is actually excellent! I was just bummed up about the prime rib. As Russ commented, the size of the one I sent back was at least a pound(new cook) It broke my heart to send it back, but I never could eat meat well done-I seldom get a burger for that reason

I appologise for the comments I made-I couldnt believe it when she told me to call the HD. The told me thats on the recent report(it was the food inspector I talked with) She confirmed that unless the put the warning on under cooked meat where its in plain sight-The resturauntcould be closed for serving a medium rare stake.
Amy Im sorry for any grief I may have given you, I know you were trying your best todeal with it.
I will call occasiona;;y and if the prime rib ever gets MR or less Ill be back in a heart beat.
britt
#86
Russ Jackson
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 2257
  • Joined: 2007/11/28 14:42:00
  • Location: Xenia
  • Status: offline
RE: Where to eat in Dayton Ohio North of Middletown 2008/07/04 16:37:26 (permalink)
In todays GO section of the Dayton Daily news there was an article on a Grand Opening of a new Greek restaurant Named GYRO's. As one never to turn down a Gyro I packed up my wife and son and headed out. It is located in the old Baja Fresh at 3020 S Dixie Dr, Kettering Ohio 45439 (937)29-GYROS. Closed Sunday's. We all had the Gyro Combo with Greek Salad. Gyro's were hot and the Pita bread was excellent. Salad was also very fresh. The place is spotless. I hope it stays that way. The Greek Fries were excellent as was the Bakalava. I will go back. Not as good as the Gyro Palace near the Dayton Mall. Not to be confused with The Greek Isle Deli in Fairborn on Airway which is HORRIBLE. All in all a very good lunch....Russ
#87
brittneal
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1265
  • Joined: 2006/09/17 14:45:00
  • Location: fairborn, OH
  • Status: offline
RE: Where to eat in Dayton Ohio North of Middletown 2008/07/04 16:46:19 (permalink)
I really enjoy the mediteranain joint on Woodman. The Gyros and home made fries are excellent.
britt
#88
Russ Jackson
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 2257
  • Joined: 2007/11/28 14:42:00
  • Location: Xenia
  • Status: offline
RE: Where to eat in Dayton Ohio North of Middletown 2008/07/04 16:48:21 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by brittneal

I really enjoy the mediteranain joint on Woodman. The Gyros and home made fries are excellent.
britt


I think that is the Greek Palace. The new one I mentioned is better. Give it a try britt...Russ
#89
brittneal
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1265
  • Joined: 2006/09/17 14:45:00
  • Location: fairborn, OH
  • Status: offline
RE: Where to eat in Dayton Ohio North of Middletown 2008/07/05 03:09:31 (permalink)
We went to Airway 1x only. First was the ignorant counter girls, The cashier was so badly sitted I thought it would drip on my food(Yikes thats staph!) There was turkish girl and a black girl cooking(actually farting around while every thing burned, Ny Gyro wasnt dry, It was crunchy!!!
Russ did you see the post on the smoker on 122 in middletown Its been a year or som but Id imagine they are still there. Nothing near it*stores or other things), Just a large gravel lot loaded w/cars
britt
#90
Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 3 of 11
Jump to:
© 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1