The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider
Forum Themes:
Welcome !

WhereToEat: Cincinnati and N.Ky (open chat)

Change Page: << < ..61626364656667686970.. > >> | Showing page 62 of 108, messages 1831 to 1860 of 3216
franklee

• Total Posts: 64
RE: WhereToEat: Cincinnati and N.Ky (open chat) Wed, 11/19/08 1:17 PM (permalink)
anybody ever comment on Ms Helen's at Findlay Market? Excellent cabbage & cornbread. But whatever happened to aunt flora's?

TJ Jackson

• Total Posts: 4481
    RE: WhereToEat: Cincinnati and N.Ky (open chat) Wed, 11/19/08 2:00 PM (permalink)
    Aunt Flora moved to Flora's Plate Full of Soul on Court Street

Oddly enough, Polly also had a[url='http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?Category=blog14&plckController=Blog&plckScript=blogScript&plckElementId=blogDest&plckBlogPage=BlogViewPost&plckPostId=Blog%3a1921648a-c77d-4218-b8c1-5af7ab309046Post%3af0465080-fe62-49ab-9289-5c83015a20c8&sid=sitelife.cincinnati.com']blog entry[/url] on this today. And she says they do deep fried turkeys for Thanksgiving, another recent topic on this thread :-)

Other updates:

Fruities/downtown has moved across the street into the US Bank building. It's right across from J Gumbos (the new cajun/creole joint).

J Gumbo's/downtown is now offering a 5.00 daily special - red beans and rice, chicken creole, whatever. Not sure if there is a schedule or if it's random at this point. At 5.00, it's almost cheap enough for me to give them a try

Ruby Bootsy's/downtown has a nice fresh coat of purple paint on the front, and seems to be coming together quickly

Chipotle/fountain square/downtown is supposed to open Dec 5, and looks to be ahead of schedule. I figure westsider12 will give us a full report, since he works very near there.

Baba G's/downtown appears to have opened a new location on Elm near 8th next to Elm Street Dinner (former Marrakesh Cafe). Two gyro joints sluggin' it out. I don't think both will survive.

NY Fresh Deli/downtown has recently taken to offering a regular daily special which represents a nice discount off their otherwise steep prices. Monday is a 5 dollar footlong. Wonder where they came up with that? 5 bucks on their footlong is a much better deal than at that other Sub place with 8,745 locations downtown. IMHO. :-)

Shanghai Mama's/downtown has very quietly lowered their lunch prices. I paid 5.50 for Beef Ho Fun today, when the paper menu I have from a year ago says 5.95. Same portion size - generous. Nice. The fried rice was not lowered, but at 4.25 it was already one heck of a bargain.

Balboa's/downtown has an okay recession special - up to 3 Nathan's dogs for a buck a piece with purchase of a soft drink. Two dogs and a drink to go will run you 3.50 and the dogs are pretty good if a bit small.

sholley

• Total Posts: 6
      RE: WhereToEat: Cincinnati and N.Ky (open chat) Wed, 11/19/08 4:33 PM (permalink)
      quote:
      Originally posted by TJ Jackson

I'm pretty sure the Pasquale's in Bellvue/Dayton Ky is still in operation

Maysville Ky for the eastside crowd. Excellent!

Time for Pie

• Total Posts: 50
        RE: WhereToEat: Cincinnati and N.Ky (open chat) Wed, 11/19/08 9:05 PM (permalink)
        quote:
        Originally posted by jjjrfoodie

...Yep, Jim Dandy's is still alive and doing quite well...

...Mr. Gene's is still there in it's glorious crappy neighborhood. Just had lunch there in the late summer...

Good news on both, thanks. Jim Dandy's owner is a cool guy, so I'm glad to hear he's still going. When he was down the street in his trailer (corner of Mosteller and Sharon roads), I'd stop to chat with him about the restaurant business when I drove my wife to work on that block.

Alco251

• Total Posts: 74
          RE: WhereToEat: Cincinnati and N.Ky (open chat) Wed, 11/19/08 9:35 PM (permalink)
          More from Polly's blog:

The Greater Cincinnati Independents, a group of 32 local restaurants, is offering gift certificates this year that can be used at any of their member restaurants. So you can give certificates in any denomination and your giftees can use them anywhere from Jean-Robert at Pigall's, Mesh or Seny to the Dilly Deli, Mac's Pizza Pub or Pompilio's. You'll be supporting local restaurants owned and run by your neighbors. If you want to buy in large quantities, such as for corporate gifts, you could get a discount. Get them online at http://www.gcindependents.com/ or on the phone at 877-870-3463.

Let's get those freinds and relatives into our faves!

Time for Pie

• Total Posts: 50
            RE: WhereToEat: Cincinnati and N.Ky (open chat) Wed, 11/19/08 9:38 PM (permalink)
            quote:
            Originally posted by Alco251

quote:
            Originally posted by foodjoe1968

Has anyone tried Germantown Pizza in Covington? It is a small family style "German" pizza joint that has been there since the mid 70's.

This must have been a small chain as I remember a Germantown Pizza in St. Bernard just as you describe.
            Yep, it was a chain a long time ago, but several of the locations survived independently for a long while. The one in St. Bernard was sold and converted into a LaRosa's in the late '90s. The one in North College Hill became Kathy's Corner (same owner, different name)in about 1990

soozycue520

• Total Posts: 1026
              RE: WhereToEat: Cincinnati and N.Ky (open chat) Thu, 11/20/08 3:00 PM (permalink)
              quote:

Balboa's/downtown has an okay recession special - up to 3 Nathan's dogs for a buck a piece with purchase of a soft drink. Two dogs and a drink to go will run you 3.50 and the dogs are pretty good if a bit small.

I was downtown yesterday, and passed by the new Balboa's location on 4th St. in the Mercantile Center. The Nathan's sign lulled me in, but I had to try their "recession special" on the Philly Steak Sandwich - $5.00 for a whole sandwich, with the purchase of chips or fries & a drink. I got it "whiz wit" to go.

I took a picture of it when I got home {and after a couple of bites}. I thought it was a good sandwich, but I have not had an original to compare it to.

It's really just a good pic of the bun.

TJ Jackson

RE: WhereToEat: Cincinnati and N.Ky (open chat) Thu, 11/20/08 4:11 PM (permalink)
                Some time back, I bemoaned the loss of The All Rise Cafe on the corner of Sycamore and Court. This was my go-to spot for the best fries (imho) in Cincinnati, and an awesomely cheap cheeseburger deal. It was replaced by a middle eastern joint called the Jerusalem Cafe which appeared to serve middle eastern food with a tiny lunch buffet. I was heartbroken.

Well, I noticed the name had changed again to "Sahara Cafe" and although they still have some middle eastern food and a buffet set up, they appear to have brought back in some of the old All Rise items - they even have a breakfast special called the "All Rise" - including but not limited to the cheeseburger AND those wonderful fresh-cut french fries.

I went there today and - man oh man - it was just as good as ever.

They don't give you quite as many fries as All Rise did, but still plenty of them, and the 1/4 lb cheeseburger is just as good as before. This is not a fancypants burger. Despite starting with a frozen patty, the sum is greater than the parts. Griled onions are still available, still free. The one dropoff is the lettuce, which is bits of iceberg rather than whole leaf lettuce.

All told, cheeseburger n fries were 3.50.

The special the day before was the same deal plus a drink for 2.95. I will be looking for this one, you can be sure.

They have a 1/2 pound burger, but (as before) I urge you to go for the smaller burger. The smaller burger is better, at least in this case

westsider12

• Total Posts: 131
                  RE: WhereToEat: Cincinnati and N.Ky (open chat) Thu, 11/20/08 4:54 PM (permalink)
                  I will be smelling Chipotle all day from my desk, so I'll give a report as soon as I can. I have a feeling that the first few weeks or so will be ridiculously busy - everyone I have talked to that is downtown is anxiously awaiting this opening.

The J Gumbos $5 option will be good - 7.50 for a relatively small bowl of cajun food is tough on the wallet.

Love Shanghai Mama's - this is great news.

jjjrfoodie

• Total Posts: 422
                    RE: WhereToEat: Cincinnati and N.Ky (open chat) Thu, 11/20/08 5:02 PM (permalink)
                    I made my way over to El Originale Mexican Restaurante at 6304 Vine St. in Elmwood Place for lunch today.

It's a little bigger than I thought, but still just one server with broken English, and one older gentleman who speaks no English running the kitchen.

Folks, this is traditional, old fashioned no frills Mexican food here. The salsa was a tomatillo based green salsa served warm ( go figgure) with tortilla chips and was given to every table no matter the order.

Their fare was simple but covered the bases. Tacos, Burritos, Chimichangas, Pambazos, Sopes, Tortas and Quesadillas.

Taco and burrito choices included beef toungue (lengua) among many others. Everything from al pastor (sliced pork marinated in spices), to carne asada, bistec, chorizo, and pollo could be had.

Tortas (hard roll sandwiches) could have the above or even be ordered Cubano, milanese, Jamon or Salchicha (hot dog). Tacos were $2, burritos $6, Sopas $4, Chimichangas $7 and Torta $6-8.

I ended up getting the Al Pastor (marinated pork) torta. Let me tell you, the thing was the size of an actual football (9" long and almost as wide) and came on actual Mexican style bread that looked exactly like that in the link here:
                    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torta

With the chips and salsa, I ended up taking half to go. Sandwich had lots of griddle cooked pork, lettuce, tomato,. onion, queso fresco (yes, the real stuff) and roasted jalepenos on top. The interesting part was that they spread the bottom bun with refried beans before they put the pork on, so it makes for a unique suprise once you realize it's there.

Sandwich was very good. But, two gentleman next to me ordered the Thursday special Chimichangas and they looked spectacular and were as big as my head.

Daily lunch Specials:

Monday: Taco Salad
                    Tuesday: Soft Tacos
                    Wednesday: Green Enchiladas
                    Thursday: Chimichanga
                    Friday: Chicken tamales

If you want an adventure and a need to take a chance on some unique dishes, give it a go. I'll head back for the Wed., Thurs, and Fri. specials soon and give them a second and likely third try. most of thier business is local, whether it be Spanish speaking neighbors or folks coming for lunch from the P&G facility around the corner.

I'll post a pic of the Torta later tonite but his is true mom and pop Mexican cooking.

jjjrfoodie

Edit: Here is a pic of 1/2 of the torta which I brough home for a second lunch. That is a full size Skyline 3-way plate it sits on.

Jalepeno's Restaurant Kenwood: I drove by last week and there is a construction fence around teh place and major demolition going on with the building. I was sad.

Pasquale's Bellvue: I drove past on Sat. and it looks nice, new and clean. I can't wait to give it a try to see if it indeed tastes like the pizza I ate 20 years ago...

franklee

RE: WhereToEat: Cincinnati and N.Ky (open chat) Fri, 11/21/08 3:22 AM (permalink)
                      Lunchbunch went to Noce's (westside) today.... It is NOT accessible to wheelchairs... So I won't be going there anymore. The antipasto ($9.95) is excellent. The sausage roll is good. We disagreed on the pizza two of us thought it was good (although I didn't think the "white" was as good as before) and the third member expressed dissatisfaction with the crust. Still, the people at Noce's (from Syracuse NY) are friendly... the luncheon experience was positive... we had a good time and I'm sorry I won't be able to return unless someone figures out how to spend fifty bucks and put in an asphalt ramp.

franklee

RE: WhereToEat: Cincinnati and N.Ky (open chat) Fri, 11/21/08 3:24 AM (permalink)
                        Does anyone agree that the quality of Jim Dandy's ribs has gone south since he moved into his permanent location? A big disappointment to me.

TJ Jackson

RE: WhereToEat: Cincinnati and N.Ky (open chat) Mon, 11/24/08 11:21 AM (permalink)
                          Two more updates

Kar-ma\Anderson - I had intended to hit[url='http://theforeignexchangeonline.com/']The Foreign Exchange[/url] on Saturday after running some errands, but it turns out that they do not open for lunch on Saturday, so instead I decided to check out Kar-Ma Thai, which Polly had mentioned briefly in [url='http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20081120/ENT01/811210312/1026/rss06']Dining News[/url] with a fuller writeup w/pics in a recent [url='http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?Category=blog14&plckController=Blog&plckScript=blogScript&plckElementId=blogDest&plckBlogPage=BlogViewPost&plckPostId=Blog%3a1921648a-c77d-4218-b8c1-5af7ab309046Post%3ad1636382-efef-4502-86fd-61108c198743&sid=sitelife.cincinnati.com']blog entry[/url]. When I found out this place had taken over the spot of the Panda Cafe and it's wonderful pork dumplings, I did not want to like this place, but.....it's pretty darned good and (at least at lunch) somewhat reasonably priced. I had the stuffed chicken wings, which I did not like all that well, and the Pad Kee Mao (also known widely as "drunken noodles" and it was very, very good. There is a great deal of similarity between their menu and the one at my beloved Tan Thai downtown, and when I asked about it, my waiter said that the chef here was/is a "protege" of the chef at Tan Thai. The crown on the deal, aside from the fact that it is good, reasonably priced, and basically in my neighborhood? They serve "american food" type kids meals, such that I can take the kids here and they can eat w/o complaint.

Village Kitchen\Mariemont - sadly, they have changed their name to "Blue Water Grill" and no longer serve breakfast (their strength) all day.

westsider12

• Total Posts: 131
                            RE: WhereToEat: Cincinnati and N.Ky (open chat) Mon, 11/24/08 1:10 PM (permalink)
                            Had lunch at the Oakley Pub and Grill on Friday. Had the Memphis burger which has bacon, BBQ sauce, and cheddar for 7.25. They have daily lunch specials as well, which on Friday was a large grilled grouper sandwich for 6.95. The verdict - very good but not great. The burger was big, but I wanted it medium and it came out at well done. I'm not overly pick and generally am very kind on reviews, but that always makes me a little miffed.

The burger came with fries, but they were steak fries which I'm not a huge fan of. The burger toppings were very fresh and crisp and the atmosphere was cool as it used to be an old bank building. It is small inside but a decent little lunch place. Would definitely return, although we were in agreement to try Fatburger down the street before we returned.

http://www.oakleypubandgrill.com/

Wallyum

• Total Posts: 627
                              RE: WhereToEat: Cincinnati and N.Ky (open chat) Fri, 11/28/08 9:43 AM (permalink)
                              quote:

I'm pretty sure the Pasquale's in Bellvue/Dayton Ky is still in operation

It is. There is also a Newport location on Monmouth Street, but the last time I was there it wasn't the cleanest looking place in the world. The Bellevue location is run by a local family and they keep it up nicely. Well worth the trip.

soozycue520

RE: WhereToEat: Cincinnati and N.Ky (open chat) Wed, 12/3/08 6:27 PM (permalink)
                                I went to J & J restaurant on Glenway Ave. today for breakfast. It's in the strip mall next to Kroger, across from the Plaza. It was my first time there, and at a little before 11:00am, there was a wait for a table. Not a long wait, but a good sign. As we ate, a group of policemen came in. Another good sign. The whole time we were there, people were waiting for tables.

My cousin & I both ordered the standard eggs {OE & OM}, bacon, potatoes & toast. I asked for my potatoes with onions & cheese. The waitress recommended that we share potatoes and she was so right on the money. It was a full plate of homemade home fries with cheese on the bottom AND top. It actually almost looked like a 3-way coming out of the kitchen. They were very, very good & definitely enough for two. The eggs & bacon were cooked perfectly and they ask you whether you want your toast buttered or not, another plus.

We were watching HUGE double deckers coming out of the kitchen, as well. Definitely worth a return trip.

I didn't have my camera, but here is a link to a review from the westside foodie wannabe blog:

http://foodiewannabes.blogspot.com/2008/11/j-j-restaurant.html

J & J Restaurant
                                6159 Glenway Ave
                                Cincinnati, OH 45211
                                (513) 661-2260

Bonk

• Total Posts: 503
                                  RE: WhereToEat: Cincinnati and N.Ky (open chat) Wed, 12/3/08 7:45 PM (permalink)
                                  So this thread has been condensed to 30 pages, but I see the original first page is still there and the most recent (this is) is also here.

I'm confused.

Stephen Rushmore Jr.

RE: WhereToEat: Cincinnati and N.Ky (open chat) Wed, 12/3/08 7:52 PM (permalink)
                                    We needed to condense the thread in anticipation of a software upgrade. It will be merged back after the weekend.

tpd

RE: WhereToEat: Cincinnati and N.Ky (open chat) Wed, 12/3/08 8:15 PM (permalink)
                                      Thanks Stephen...

Now please tell me the new software will allow us to come straight to new messages from the notification email. That's one thing I really find frustrating about the current message board software. Even better would be to have the text of the reply in the email. I am on the AVS Forums, a very high volume home theater and electronics message board and they do this.

Stephen Rushmore Jr.

RE: WhereToEat: Cincinnati and N.Ky (open chat) Wed, 12/3/08 8:22 PM (permalink)
                                        tpd, I too am a frequent visitor of the AVS Forums (just got my man-cave finished a few weeks ago).

Yes, the new software will have those features. I would say the upgrade will slightly exceed the capabilities of AVS, which is a MAJOR improvement from here.

KahnsKrazy

• Total Posts: 47
                                          RE: WhereToEat: Cincinnati and N.Ky (open chat) Thu, 12/4/08 4:26 PM (permalink)
                                          Catching up on this thread always makes me hungry.

I think it was Bonk that posted favorite Pizza places, to which I say, "Mac&Joe's serves pizza?". Is it SDS pizza?

Bonk

RE: WhereToEat: Cincinnati and N.Ky (open chat) Thu, 12/4/08 7:33 PM (permalink)
                                            It was me that mentioned that. It was their own pizza.

Interestingly enough, the last time we were up there was two weeks ago (we have Miami hockey season tickets) and the pizza was missing from the menu.

A couple of other menu changes were made, too, including their rib tips, which we really liked.

Food's still tremendous though.

NYPIzzaNut

• Total Posts: 3127
                                              RE: WhereToEat: Cincinnati and N.Ky (open chat) Thu, 12/4/08 7:51 PM (permalink)
                                              Our lunchbunch visited City Barbeque at Eastgate - their newest location.

I do not usually rave about places much (except Troni's and Deweys's Pizza) - but they are doing things right at this City location, From A to Z.

We did not have near the same wonderful experiences at the other two City BBQ joints we went to in West Chester and Centerville.

Right from the time I walked in til the time we left I was a happy camper. Great friendly staff, samples offered of anything you wish. All the meats and sides and desserts and drinks were mighty fine. We were there at 11 AM (they open at 1030 am weekdays) and it was quiet as a mouse and we had the joint and staff to ourselves. By 1130 am the place was packed to the gills and you could not even hear yourselves talk.

We had the City Sampler with a bunch of meats and two sides and we ordered two other sides and we enjoyed everything - we even argued about who got to take home the leftovers (I won). Normally there is not much discussion about such matters.

We had ribs, Texas sausage, pulled pork, brisket, chicken, green beans with ham, baked beans with bacon, cornbread, corn pudding, hush puppies, banana pudding an Nehi sodas.

Finally Eastgate has some decent eats!

NYPIzzaNut

• Total Posts: 3127
                                                RE: WhereToEat: Cincinnati and N.Ky (open chat) Thu, 12/4/08 7:56 PM (permalink)
                                                Oh and the smell as you approach their place is out of this world - talk about heavenly smells. And there is a Panera Breads right next to them.

johnbycz

• Total Posts: 26
                                                  RE: WhereToEat: Cincinnati and N.Ky (open chat) Fri, 12/5/08 9:28 AM (permalink)
                                                  My wife and I have been doing the South Beach thing, and in the middle of all this dieting I've had a craving for two things: really good pizza and a really good Chinese buffet. The pizza thing I took care of last weekend, but the buffet jones is still there.

I think 95% of Chinese buffets are just terrible. Just read the local restaurant inspection notices if you need proof. Too much food that sits around too long. But when you find a good one ...

So, any recommendations out there? I live on the East Side, but that doesn't matter. I used to like House of Sun downtown -- not large and the food was usually very fresh -- but that closed a while back, and it's certainly not a gold standard.

soozycue520

RE: WhereToEat: Cincinnati and N.Ky (open chat) Fri, 12/5/08 10:50 AM (permalink)
                                                    First Wok in Hyde Park Plaza is small. They only have a lunch buffet, but the employees are pretty much standing over the buffet, replenishing it regularly. Last time I was there, it was $5.95. I have been there a few times, and the food was good, hot & fresh.

PAinOH

• Total Posts: 9
                                                      • Location: Cincinnati, OH
                                                      RE: WhereToEat: Cincinnati and N.Ky (open chat) Fri, 12/5/08 2:06 PM (permalink)
                                                      quote:

I had been eager to try Balboa's, but the reviews on other sites have not been so hot. Well, my hubby took his lunch bunch today. He was pleased.

They are still offering the "recession special," so less than $8.00 for a footlong cheesesteak, fries, and a drink. Not bad!

Hubby said the hoagie was definitely a good deal for that price, he hasn't ed yet and the pizzas he saw going out looked good too.

Gee, now if he'd just take me !

Bonk

• Location: Cincinnati, OH
                                                        RE: WhereToEat: Cincinnati and N.Ky (open chat) Fri, 12/5/08 7:48 PM (permalink)
                                                        quote:
                                                        Originally posted by johnbycz

My wife and I have been doing the South Beach thing, and in the middle of all this dieting I've had a craving for two things: really good pizza and a really good Chinese buffet. The pizza thing I took care of last weekend, but the buffet jones is still there.

I think 95% of Chinese buffets are just terrible. Just read the local restaurant inspection notices if you need proof. Too much food that sits around too long. But when you find a good one ...

So, any recommendations out there? I live on the East Side, but that doesn't matter. I used to like House of Sun downtown -- not large and the food was usually very fresh -- but that closed a while back, and it's certainly not a gold standard.

I like Rong Tan's on Ohio 125 just east of I-275, but I'm not sure if that's up to your standards.

Euched

• Total Posts: 33
                                                          • Location: Reading, OH
                                                          RE: WhereToEat: Cincinnati and N.Ky (open chat) Fri, 12/5/08 9:53 PM (permalink)
                                                          quote:
                                                          Originally posted by Bonk

quote:
                                                          Originally posted by johnbycz

I like Rong Tan's on Ohio 125 just east of I-275, but I'm not sure if that's up to your standards.

When I lived on the east side of town I used to love going to Rong Tan's. Their food is pretty good for a buffet in my opinion and they at least used to have good bands playing on Friday/Saturday nights...

Sandy Thruthegarden

• Total Posts: 624
                                                            • Location: Elsmere, KY
                                                            RE: WhereToEat: Cincinnati and N.Ky (open chat) Sat, 12/6/08 4:32 PM (permalink)
                                                            This is more "fine dining" than road food, although Polly Campbell praised the burgers. I'm referring to the Edgecliff Room in Walnut Hills, in the Edgecliff Condominiums. I met some friends for dinner there yesterday evening. It was explained that it is in the JeanRo group but Jean Robert doesn't own or manage it. Without going into detail, almost everything was disappointing. None of us had a burger so that may be their best offering. It's pretty expensive, making the food even more disappointing. A miniscule "loaf" of hard, overbaked bread, served with a miniscule amount of hard, cold butter, started the meal. Only 4 appetizers on the menu and none sounded appealing. My filet was good but not oustanding. My friend's stuffed chicken entree was tasteless. Every entree was served with tough broccoli. Service was slow and sporadic. One dessert was inaccurately described and the pastry shell was tough to cut. My Pot de Creme was good but Polly liked it better than I did.

There is a deck overlooking the Ohio River that my friend says is a great place to go for a drink in warm weather. And, indeed, I would love to sit out there for a drink...before or after dinner somewhere else.

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark
                                                              Change Page: << < ..61626364656667686970.. > >> | Showing page 62 of 108, messages 1831 to 1860 of 3216

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 4 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
                                                              • No New Messages
                                                              • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
                                                              • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
                                                              • Locked w/ New Messages
                                                              • Locked w/o New Messages
                                                              • Read Message
                                                              • Post New Thread
                                                              • Reply to message
                                                              • Post New Poll
                                                              • Submit Vote
                                                              • Post reward post
                                                              • Delete my own posts
                                                              • Delete my own threads
                                                              • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
                                                              What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com