White Castle

Page: < 1234 Showing page 4 of 4
Author
NYPIzzaNut
Filet Mignon
  • Total Posts : 3146
Re:White Castle 2009/10/08 14:20:48 (permalink)
Foodbme

What the Hell is wrong with you people?????
I've never seen or heard of a headline that says, "Joe Blisfick Dies From Eating A White Castle Burger". If you have proof, let's hear it! Otherwise, go witchhunting someplace else, and back-off the Rat Burgers!

We are taking on the Yankees now - White Castle can rest in peace.

russ2304
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 261
Re:White Castle 2009/10/08 16:59:04 (permalink)
courtneyt77

white castle is what you eat after a night of drinking.

otherwise no!

There ya go courtney------------back in the day ---some 45 yrs ago-----after many a prep school drunk out in Georgetown,DC------------stumbling into that little white building with a green roof ---on I believe it was Wisconsin ave.--- a bag of the dozens was was divine now it seems to be demonic--------my great neice calls them Murder Burgers-----------can't abide the smell let alone the taste-----------sorry Hoffman and all advocates but coutney's quote sums it up perfectly and as long as all future generations follow suit WC will live on in Urban Legends hall of fame.

Russ
Michael Hoffman
Double-chop Porterhouse
  • Total Posts : 18489
Re:White Castle 2009/10/08 19:24:35 (permalink)
Well, no one would even consider disputing the word of someone who was busy getting drunk when he was in prep school.
russ2304
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 261
Re:White Castle 2009/10/09 01:33:58 (permalink)
Michael Hoffman

Well, no one would even consider disputing the word of someone who was busy getting drunk when he was in prep school.

Ah! Hoffmeister you never fail to amuse --------------- glad to see you understand the wisdom of one so young.

Russ
Michael Hoffman
Double-chop Porterhouse
Re:White Castle 2009/10/09 09:36:03 (permalink)
russ2304

Michael Hoffman

Ah! Hoffmeister you never fail to amuse --------------- glad to see you understand the wisdom of one so young.

Russ

Too bad you do not have the wisdom to address someone peoperly. Clearly, you missed out by spending your prep school days in a drunken haze.

Eatallday
Hamburger
  • Total Posts : 76
Re:White Castle 2009/10/09 14:20:19 (permalink)
white castle is something that tastes good if you eat it once a year, anymore then that is pushing it.
ScreamingChicken
Sirloin
  • Total Posts : 5099
Re:White Castle 2009/10/09 14:48:29 (permalink)
white castle is something that tastes good if you eat it once a year an hour, anymore then that is pushing it.
There.  That's much better.

Brad
Foodbme
Porterhouse
  • Total Posts : 10287
Re:White Castle 2009/10/09 15:35:23 (permalink)
Michael Hoffman

russ2304

Michael Hoffman

Russ

Too bad you do not have the wisdom to address someone properly. Clearly, you missed out by spending your prep school days in a drunken haze.

Russ

Mr Hoffman is very sensitive about people misusing, misspelling, etc other people's names. 
NYPIzzaNut
Filet Mignon
  • Total Posts : 3146
Re:White Castle 2009/10/09 15:47:24 (permalink)
Brad_Olson

white castle is something that tastes good if you eat it once a year an hour, anymore then that is pushing it.
There.  That's much better.

Brad
I am about 36 miles away from the nearest Castle and more times than not I stop there when in the area and bring some home (and eat some along the way).

I had never asked for extra onions but will do so henceforth!

saps
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1561
Re:White Castle 2009/10/09 16:32:08 (permalink)
For some reason, White Castle has become a Thanksgiving Day tradition.  We use to pick up a 30 pack after playing football in the morning to tide us over to dinner.  I still pick up a 30 pack to this day, and whoever comes over grabs a couple before dinner while we are watching football.

Sure, it makes the house smell like farts (and that's before we eat them) and causes various GI-tract maladies, but it's a form of self-abuse that I still practice- and when they are hot, they are awfully good.
Michael Hoffman
Double-chop Porterhouse
Re:White Castle 2009/10/09 16:57:48 (permalink)
saps

For some reason, White Castle has become a Thanksgiving Day tradition.  We use to pick up a 30 pack after playing football in the morning to tide us over to dinner.  I still pick up a 30 pack to this day, and whoever comes over grabs a couple before dinner while we are watching football.

Sure, it makes the house smell like farts (and that's before we eat them) and causes various GI-tract maladies, but it's a form of self-abuse that I still practice- and when they are hot, they are awfully good.

Funny about traditions. We'd always stop at a Waffle House on Thanksgiving morning on the way to hunt pheasants. I still go there every Thanksgiving.
Foodbme
Porterhouse
  • Total Posts : 10287
Re:White Castle 2009/10/09 19:44:24 (permalink)
Michael Hoffman

saps

Funny about traditions. We'd always stop at a Waffle House on Thanksgiving morning on the way to hunt pheasants. I still go there every Thanksgiving.

WHITE CASTLE??????-------WAFFLE HOUSE??????--------- Why bother with Thanksgiving Dinner???? It doesn't get any better than that!!!----- Unless maybe you get a Marie Callanders Pumpkin Pie for Dessert!!

Michael Hoffman
Double-chop Porterhouse
Re:White Castle 2009/10/09 20:46:03 (permalink)
Foodbme

Michael Hoffman

saps

WHITE CASTLE??????-------WAFFLE HOUSE??????--------- Why bother with Thanksgiving Dinner???? It doesn't get any better than that!!!----- Unless maybe you get a Marie Callanders Pumpkin Pie for Dessert!!

I don't bother with Thanksgiving dinner. After my wife died I found no pleasure in it. I still, however, make the rip to the Waffle House because that's what we used to do before the hunt, and before we went home to prepare Thanksgiving dinner.
Page: < 1234 Showing page 4 of 4
Jump to:
© 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1