Why Americans are eating fewer hotdogs.

Page: < 123 Showing page 3 of 3
Author
Scorereader
Sirloin
  • Total Posts : 5566
Re:Why Americans are eating fewer hotdogs. 2013/08/16 11:54:07 (permalink)
With all the hotdog eating contests springing up, it's hard to believe the count is down.

chicagostyledog
Filet Mignon
  • Total Posts : 3304
Re:Why Americans are eating fewer hotdogs. 2013/08/17 00:32:20 (permalink)
Michael Hoffman

I recently commissioned a survey to determine whether there was any truth to reports that fewer hot dogs are being eaten these days. It turns out that those reports are quite wrong. According to the survey organization I commissioned I am eating just as many hot dogs as ever.

I agree with your survey. Enrollments at Hot Dog University have increased with classes now being offered on a weekly basis, more graduates opening stands/restaurants, and mobile vending (carts, trailers, and trucks) doing events, private catering, and vending part time and full time, hasn't diminished at all.
CSD
Foodbme
Porterhouse
  • Total Posts : 10289
Re:Why Americans are eating fewer hotdogs. 2013/08/17 01:05:38 (permalink)
chicagostyledog
Michael Hoffman
I recently commissioned a survey to determine whether there was any truth to reports that fewer hot dogs are being eaten these days. It turns out that those reports are quite wrong. According to the survey organization I commissioned I am eating just as many hot dogs as ever.

I agree with your survey. Enrollments at Hot Dog University have increased with classes now being offered on a weekly basis, more graduates opening stands/restaurants, and mobile vending (carts, trailers, and trucks) doing events, private catering, and vending part time and full time, hasn't diminished at all.
CSD

CSD,
This is not meant to be a put down or a negative comment, but rather a fact finding question - Since HDU has been open a while now, has HDU or Vienna done a follow-up survey to see how many graduates are still in business a year later? I'd be curious to see how it stacks up to the Brick & Mortar Numbers.
Page: < 123 Showing page 3 of 3
Jump to:
© 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1