Why/why not own a cat? Papajoe8

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
PapaJoe8
Sirloin
  • Total Posts : 5504
RE: Why/why not own a cat? Papajoe8 2006/05/23 12:10:02 (permalink)
Wow, to many neat post! More cat peaple here than I would have guessed. Although, I think cats are the #1 pet in the US. That just means there are more cats owned as pets, and not that cats are better than other pets.

I love my dog and my cats! And... my dog loves his cats... and my cats love their dog..... and the cats love each other.
Joe
pcdiva
Double Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 591
RE: Why/why not own a cat? Papajoe8 2006/05/23 18:42:41 (permalink)
I am happily owned by Chica and Roxy, black furred sisters out of the same litter. The girls will be 10 in July, and I just can't imagine life without them. Roxy is my jumper-acrobat who loves the top of my book cases. She runs from one end to the other and just meows at how wonderful she is when she is up there. Chica is my stealth prowler, TOES beware! Roxy likes to snuggle and Chica sits close beside us and just purrs us all to sleep. But let Chica start washing Roxy then the spitting and hissing start.

they are so much fun!
MandalayVA
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 367
RE: Why/why not own a cat? Papajoe8 2006/05/23 19:23:58 (permalink)
Y'all are pikers. I have eight cats--Sebastian, Meg, Puck, Mariah (Puck and Meg's daughter), Jasmine, Tiger, Smoky and Tasha. Sebastian was my cat before I met Mr. Mandalay, but we've collected the others through the years. They are all indoor cats, but we keep after the litterboxes and cat hair pretty well and since most of them are very shy (except with us) it's rare that a visitor will see more than two of them at a time. Occasionally there's a fight, but our house is big enough so they all have their own space. Going to the vet's office is like bringing octuplets into a pediatrician's--everyone crowds arounds and oohs and ahhs. They are all unique and we couldn't imagine our lives without them.

And no, we are not going to turn into those freaks with a gazillion cats. Like the TV show, eight is enough.
PapaJoe8
Sirloin
  • Total Posts : 5504
RE: Why/why not own a cat? Papajoe8 2006/05/23 19:47:29 (permalink)
Mandalay, Neat! Shoot... I only have 4. It's like only havin half a life. Oh.. but if I count the wild ones I have 8. But... not the same. If only you could make a vidio of all that!
Joe
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
© 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1