Wild Cherry M&Ms

Author
mousec
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 302
2008/02/25 20:01:57 (permalink)

Wild Cherry M&Ms

Just picked up a bag of Wild Cherry M&Ms. The actual candy size is between a regular and and peanut M&M. When biting into the candy it appears that there is a slight reddish ring of cherry flavoring around the chocloate. There are two colors in the bag; red and maroon. The candy itself isnt' too sweet, I find the sweetnees less cloying then the regular M&Ms.

If you find a big give them a try. If you beleive the advertising they are around for only a limited time. I am located just outside of Chicago so this may be something that they are test marketing regionally.

6 Replies Related Threads

jeepguy
    Double Chili Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 1555
    RE: Wild Cherry M&Ms 2008/02/25 20:35:23 (permalink)
    I prefer the limited edition Valentine's Day M&M's- all green.
    Davydd
    Sirloin
    • Total Posts : 6360
    RE: Wild Cherry M&Ms 2008/02/25 20:48:00 (permalink)
    I like the dark chocolate instead of milk chocolate M&Ms.
    Cindybug
    Junior Burger
    • Total Posts : 14
    Re:Wild Cherry M&Ms 2010/01/24 22:56:29 (permalink)
    I have been going nuts looking for these cherry M & Ms, about a month ago I happened to come across two small bags of them in a dollar store and bought them, since then I have been looking for them and can't find them anywhere. Do anyone know who sells them? I understand that they are a limited item. I live in California if that helps.
    thanks
    Davydd
    Sirloin
    • Total Posts : 6360
    Re:Wild Cherry M&Ms 2010/01/25 11:12:52 (permalink)
    The wild cherry M&Ms were a limited time offering. Unless they bring them back you probably won't find them. I love cherry anything but I thought M&Ms muffed this one. They were not that good. Something did not seem right to me. If they brought them back I would recommend they reformulate.
    cybele
    Hamburger
    • Total Posts : 74
    Re:Wild Cherry M&Ms 2010/01/25 11:14:39 (permalink)
    Cindybug

I have been going nuts looking for these cherry M & Ms, about a month ago I happened to come across two small bags of them in a dollar store and bought them, since then I have been looking for them and can't find them anywhere. Do anyone know who sells them? I understand that they are a limited item. I live in California if that helps.
    thanks

They've been hard to find because they just came out. (I think the release date was this month.) They will become more widely available as they reach stores. However, they are NOT a limited item, they were when first introduced, but now they're permanent.

I've only seen them at Dollar Tree so far (I live in Los Angeles).
    tkitna
    Double Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 627
    Re:Wild Cherry M&Ms 2010/01/29 05:56:01 (permalink)
    I just had a bag of them last night. A local gas station has a display case of them.

I wasnt crazy about them. They tasted just like a chocolate covered cherry to me (which i'm sure they were going after), but I hate chocolate covered cherries. The only reason I bought a bag is because I thought they said Wild Berry on them at first and I just threw them up on the counter. Oh well.
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1