The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider

Yet again a "NEW" menu for Taco Bell (Hell)?

Adjudicator

• Total Posts: 5057
Yet again a "NEW" menu for Taco Bell (Hell)? Sun, 01/22/12 11:41 AM (permalink)

Root-Beer Man

• Total Posts: 333
    Re:Yet again a "NEW" menu for Taco Bell (Hell)? Sun, 01/22/12 12:31 PM (permalink)
    Saw that the other day. Not that it will make me into a steady customer, tho. TB just changed their menu a month or so ago and got rid of many of the items that my family actually liked, including some that weren't on the advertised menu like the Chili Cheese Burrito. I don't think they're going to be able to compete with Qdoba and Chipotle. That boat sailed a long time ago. TB filled a niche that many of us wanted filled, now they've pared it down too much and I, for one, will not be visiting as frequently, (not that we were frequent customers anyway).

felix4067

• Total Posts: 3306
      Re:Yet again a "NEW" menu for Taco Bell (Hell)? Sun, 01/22/12 12:48 PM (permalink)
      I would rather go without lunch than eat either Qdoba or Chipotle. I've had both, and they're overpriced sawdust under tomato sauce as far as I'm concerned.

This looks like a menu I would probably avoid. Much like when McDonald's started adding "healthy" options, it seems silly to me. No one goes there to be healthy. We go there because we like really bad fake Mexican food that's cheap and satisfying after a night at the bar.

1bbqboy

• Total Posts: 4542
        Re:Yet again a "NEW" menu for Taco Bell (Hell)? Sun, 01/22/12 1:32 PM (permalink)
        If I'm going to spend $5 or more per item for Mexi food, it isn't going to be at Taco Bell. Too many "real" Mexican food places round these parts.

stephiegirl

• Total Posts: 132
          Re:Yet again a "NEW" menu for Taco Bell (Hell)? Sun, 01/22/12 1:34 PM (permalink)
          The Beefy Crunch Burritos are pretty good if you like a little kick with the hot fritos.  The Chicken Flatbread sandwiches are also pretty tasty and not bad for you to boot.  JMO

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
            • No New Messages
            • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
            • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
            • Locked w/ New Messages
            • Locked w/o New Messages
            • Read Message
            • Post New Thread
            • Reply to message
            • Post New Poll
            • Submit Vote
            • Post reward post
            • Delete my own posts
            • Delete my own threads
            • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
            What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com