Your Favorite beer and why!

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 4 of 6
Author
mr chips
Filet Mignon
  • Total Posts : 4727
  • Joined: 2003/02/19 00:15:00
  • Location: portland, OR
  • Status: offline
RE: Your Favorite beer and why! 2007/02/11 02:25:07 (permalink)
I love a local microbrew Widmer hefenweisen. Terminator Stout from the McMenamin's empire here in Portland. Point Beer of Stephens Point, Wis was a favorite when I lived in the midwest.. And I liked Hudepohl when I was younger and lived in Ohio.
#91
Suspended
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 8
  • Joined: 2007/02/10 19:06:00
  • Location: Southeast DuPage, IL
  • Status: offline
RE: Your Favorite beer and why! 2007/02/11 11:09:33 (permalink)
I am not a big beer drinker, unless I am in Germany, Austria, or the Czech Republic where I'll drink whatever is put in front of me.

In North America, I enjoy Sprecher's Special Lager, or most cream ales (especially Sleeman's).
#92
desertdog
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1946
  • Joined: 2006/05/24 19:03:00
  • Location: Scottsdale, AZ
  • Status: offline
RE: Your Favorite beer and why! 2007/02/11 11:35:46 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by Suspended

I am not a big beer drinker, unless I am in Germany, Austria, or the Czech Republic where I'll drink whatever is put in front of me.



Hey Suspended,

So, you might be inclined to drink something like this?



Guenzburg is the town I lived in for 10 years (87-97.) Tough to beat that local, freshly brewed bier. Especially when it was Fest Time!

Prost !
#93
Davydd
Sirloin
  • Total Posts : 6394
  • Joined: 2005/04/24 12:15:00
  • Location: Tonka Bay, MN
  • Status: offline
RE: Your Favorite beer and why! 2007/02/11 13:40:03 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by boyardee65

Thanks everybody for the great responses to this posting!!! Beer is a great topic to talk about because there so many to choose from! Probably more beer producers in the world than vintners!!! Please expound on the reason why you like your particular favorites. Does anyone else brew their own stuff out there? I brewed a very nice Nut Brown Ale that tasted suspiciously like New Castle once but haven't done it since. I wish I had the time to brew again but with a five year old in the house it's just not feasible. Hope to get some more feedback and keep this post alive for a while.

Happy Quaffing, David O.

I too have home brewed but haven't recently. My best was a cherry stout that tasted dead ringer to Bell's Cherry Stout from Kalamazzo Brewing Co. This was the label I used...

#94
improviser
Double Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 865
  • Joined: 2003/07/03 17:48:00
  • Location: Clemson, SC
  • Status: offline
RE: Your Favorite beer and why! 2007/02/11 18:48:03 (permalink)
I've been enjoying Abita's Restoration Ale lately. That's a tasty beer.
#95
boyardee65
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1460
  • Joined: 2005/08/28 21:21:00
  • Location: Surprise, AZ
  • Status: offline
RE: Your Favorite beer and why! 2007/02/11 20:04:09 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by Davydd

quote:
Originally posted by boyardee65

Thanks everybody for the great responses to this posting!!! Beer is a great topic to talk about because there so many to choose from! Probably more beer producers in the world than vintners!!! Please expound on the reason why you like your particular favorites. Does anyone else brew their own stuff out there? I brewed a very nice Nut Brown Ale that tasted suspiciously like New Castle once but haven't done it since. I wish I had the time to brew again but with a five year old in the house it's just not feasible. Hope to get some more feedback and keep this post alive for a while.

Happy Quaffing, David O.

I too have home brewed but haven't recently. My best was a cherry stout that tasted dead ringer to Bell's Cherry Stout from Kalamazzo Brewing Co. This was the label I used...


Cool label!!! I didn't put labels on mine as they were only for home use. I did however date them so I knew when they would be best. I now use the big brew bottles to store odd change in. More profitable but I miss

the great "free " beer. LOLDavid O.
#96
mousec
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 303
  • Joined: 2003/05/15 06:09:00
  • Location: Algonquin, IL
  • Status: offline
RE: Your Favorite beer and why! 2007/02/11 20:13:56 (permalink)
I am a big fan of New Glarus Spotted Cow. The problem is that all New Glarus products are only sold in Wisconsin so I have so stock up when I make the trip north from IL.
#97
essemjay58
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 134
  • Joined: 2006/06/30 21:03:00
  • Location: Mahtomedi, MN
  • Status: offline
RE: Your Favorite beer and why! 2007/02/15 21:49:49 (permalink)
My most recent favorite is Molson Ice, I've been drinking a lot of that lately. I also love Sierra Nevada EPA, St. Pauli Girl dark, Summit EPA and IPA, Sam Adams (prefer the ale over the lager). I don't really like wheat beers. I like Bass and Newcastle on tap, but I thought they were sorta flavorless in the bottle. I bought some Guinness in a bottle, with a gadget inside they call the rocket widget (what is that thing?), I thought it was awful and flat tasting. I gave a couple away, but thought I could never choke down those 10 bottles.
#98
Ort. Carlton.
Filet Mignon
  • Total Posts : 3589
  • Joined: 2003/04/09 22:48:00
  • Location: Athens, GA
  • Status: offline
RE: Your Favorite beer and why! 2007/02/15 22:02:35 (permalink)
Dearfolk,
If I replied to every post herein that I wanted to, I'd only increase my already-too-high-for-my-own-good post number and reduce the time that I need to spend tonight on actual, bona-fide research in the microfilm downstairs (notice how I'm putting it off?).
It's really done me good to learn about so many new-to-me brews here. Let's keep it up! More places to go when the ability comes to me!
Nobody has yet mentioned the odd variation of style called Milk Stout. The original of this genre in recent years (actually brewed using lactic solids) is Farson's from Malta (we can buy it in Athens!); two American microbrewers that I know of went to Malta to learn how to make the stuff... they are Left Hand in Colorado and Duck-Rabbit in Farmville, North Carolina.
Ah, to make a taste-test comparison of all three side-by-side! And to think that they're all available locally!
Now -- does anybody else know of another India Brown Ale? The style was pioneered by Blind Man Ales here in Athens in 1995. It was an idiotically-highly-hopped brown ale, or as brewer John Gayer extolled: "It's like Newcastle on steroids!"
When Matt Buley puts his version on tap at Copper Creek Brewing here it sells out in 8 or 9 working days. (Matt was John's assistant at Blind Man.) When it comes on, I try to be there when it's first tapped to snag one of the initial pints. Before tasting, I smell the amazing hop fumes (now THERE'S the proper descriptor!), then I take a short taste. It always ends up that I tenderly set my glass down, take off my glasses, and start crying, meanwhile shouting "YES!! YES!!! YES!!!!" as loudly as I can without getting thrown out of the place on my considerable can. (This is what my compatriots refer to as "The Ort.gasm.") I also am apt to resurrect The Dr. Robert B. Hall, M. D. Memorial Gesture, which is sight-specific enough that a movie camera would be needed to recreate it.
That brew, then, is my own version of Beer Nirvana. AND IT'LL BE ON IN A COUPLE OR THREE WEEKS... I'll keep y'all posted.
I-Can-Hardly-Weightingly, Ort. Carlton in Lovely Athens.
P. S. Now I'm hopefully off to find out what I can about The Green Mill Hotel fire in Chicago on April 28, 1955.
#99
flyseye
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 470
  • Joined: 2005/06/05 15:29:00
  • Location: Ft Wayne, IN
  • Status: offline
RE: Your Favorite beer and why! 2007/02/19 21:26:22 (permalink)
I recently moved from Northeast Indiana to the Olympic Peninsula in WA, and the one thing I really miss ( no NOT the weather ) is the previously mentioned Bells/ Kalamazoo Brewing beers, particularly the Two Hearted Ale.( ok, I miss Founders Breakfast Stout, Three Floyds, Dark Horse, and Great Lakes Brewing too ).

However the Northwest does have a very nice beer scene. Some of my NW favorites:

Alaskan Smoked Porter
Pikes Kilt Lifter
The Abyss from Deschutes
Scotch Ale from Port Townsend Brewing

I still remain partial to the Belgian Trappist offerings however, particularly Rochefort 10.

Cheers

brentk
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 251
  • Joined: 2002/07/17 20:21:00
  • Location: Charlotte, NC
  • Status: offline
RE: Your Favorite beer and why! 2007/02/19 21:50:09 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by Ort. Carlton.

Now -- does anybody else know of another India Brown Ale?


Foothill's brewpub in Winston-Salem has a very nice India Brown on tap right now. And, of course, Dogfish Head makes a nice one as well. I'm not a big fan of the Dogfish Head beers (other than their IPAs), but the India Brown is one of their best.
billyboy
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 2434
  • Joined: 2005/01/23 02:28:00
  • Location: New York City, NY
  • Status: online
RE: Your Favorite beer and why! 2007/02/19 22:04:51 (permalink)
Gotta agree here. I love the Newcastle, but its hard for me to find in the city. My back up beer is Sam. They both have a great flavor without being to bitter. I used to work at the Sam Adams Brewery in Jamaica Plain. I was the "foam tester" on the bottles of beer. True story. I worked there thru a temp agency and was there for about 4 months. I was "Normie"!! For real
quote:
Originally posted by stevefinn

Newcastle Brown Ale is always the first choice, but Sam Adams is what I order with food in a restaurant.
Ort. Carlton.
Filet Mignon
  • Total Posts : 3589
  • Joined: 2003/04/09 22:48:00
  • Location: Athens, GA
  • Status: offline
RE: Your Favorite beer and why! 2007/02/20 00:34:22 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by CCJPO
Monty Python's Holy Grail Ale... from the Black Sheep Brewery, Masham, Yorkshire, United Kingdom.


CCJPO,
An interesting story lies therein. The Black Sheep Brewery is run by a descendant of the Theakston family, who for years brewed Old Peculier Ale at their brewery in Masham. When the company sold out to Matthew Brown, production at the old, "outdated" Masham facility was stopped and then moved to another Brown brewery. The product suffered immensely; many people quit drinking it in spite of the fact that it remained a Real Ale.
The missing link was in the water from the brewery well! Nothing else could impart the proper taste in the product!
In the interim while Brown's tried to decide just what to do, this family member built his own brewery and went into business for himself. I'm truly impressed with his products; they're available here. And, since production has resumed at the Masham facility, I still enjoy a bottle of Old Peculier upon occasion... the great original flavour has returned.
The net outcome is that now there are TWO breweries to visit in a town of something like 2,000 inhabitants!
A Bit Peculierly, Ort. Carlton in Odd-Enough-Without-Me Athens, Georgia.
P. S. A "Peculier" was some sort of lodge official way back yonder in Jolly Olde England... something like a Grand Vizier... but definitely NOTHING akin to an Exalted Cyclops!!
Ort. Carlton.
Filet Mignon
  • Total Posts : 3589
  • Joined: 2003/04/09 22:48:00
  • Location: Athens, GA
  • Status: offline
RE: Your Favorite beer and why! 2007/02/20 00:40:45 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by mbrookes
my two favorites: Pilsner Urquel and Anchor Steam.


MBrookes,
Anchor Steam deserves your support not only as an exquisite brew, but also because its owner, Fritz Maytag, is the very man responsible for the beginnings of today's microbrewery movement. When he bought into Anchor, the place was a shambles... today it ranks as one of the greatest beer-tourist destinations in the world.
Without him, we would probably have had a resurgence of some type of all-barley-malt brews, but doubtless it would have taken longer to arrive.
Check out Anchor's website... there is no hyperbole there... for more historical information. Fritz is a modest man; he is of world stature in the brewing industry. Tour the place if you ever get to; you'll never forget it.
UnSteamingly, Ort. Carlton in Partly-Steam-Driven (Anchor's available here on draught) Athens, Georgia.
Ort. Carlton.
Filet Mignon
  • Total Posts : 3589
  • Joined: 2003/04/09 22:48:00
  • Location: Athens, GA
  • Status: offline
RE: Your Favorite beer and why! 2007/02/20 00:57:44 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by brentk
quote:
Originally posted by Ort. Carlton.
Now -- does anybody else know of another India Brown Ale?


Foothill's brewpub in Winston-Salem has a very nice India Brown on tap right now.


Brent,
Next time you go by there, see if brewer Jamie Bartholomeus (sp.?) is there. He helped out the folks at Blind Man, and he's brewing his own version of their recipe... with everyone's blessings.
Jamie can tell you a plethora of Blind Man Ales stories (as well as quite a few Ort. stories as well!)... he's a really, really good man; I've known him for something like 10 years.
Since I can't travel up there right now, you'll just have to have an extra pint of his India Brown Ale for me, won't you?
Please do tell him I send my best if you manage to talk to him. He's going to set Winston-Salem on its proverbial ear brewing such wonders as he's already begun to. If you're thereabouts, consider yourself mighty lucky.
Thirstily On A Monday, Ort. Carlton in Sadly-India-Brown-less Athens, Georgia.
bcory
Hamburger
  • Total Posts : 57
  • Joined: 2005/07/19 13:28:00
  • Location: Ottawa Canada, XX
  • Status: offline
RE: Your Favorite beer and why! 2007/02/20 13:44:16 (permalink)
I like REAL Bud ;)



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budweiser_Budvar
Big Ugly Mich
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1302
  • Joined: 2004/01/12 10:16:00
  • Location: Trevor, WI
  • Status: offline
RE: Your Favorite beer and why! 2007/02/20 13:47:47 (permalink)
That depends where I am. I usually go for locally brewed stuff because beer gets stale in a hurry. Here, that means Sprecher's.
joanie41
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 401
  • Joined: 2002/07/07 13:50:00
  • Location: Columbia, MD
  • Status: offline
RE: Your Favorite beer and why! 2007/02/20 18:26:38 (permalink)
I'm another woman who loves beer. Always have, according to my parents, who said I used to ask for sips back when I was a toddler!

Having said that, I'm not very sophisticated. Around here, it's usually a Yuengling draft or a wheat beer. And last weekend, someone bought me a PBR draft and it tasted surprisingly good.

One thing I don't like is room-temp beers. I really want it cold, cold, cold. I know that Europeans would disagree with that, but if it's not cold, it tastes yucky to me!
boyardee65
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1460
  • Joined: 2005/08/28 21:21:00
  • Location: Surprise, AZ
  • Status: offline
RE: Your Favorite beer and why! 2007/02/20 21:25:08 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by joanie41

I'm another woman who loves beer. Always have, according to my parents, who said I used to ask for sips back when I was a toddler!

Having said that, I'm not very sophisticated. Around here, it's usually a Yuengling draft or a wheat beer. And last weekend, someone bought me a PBR draft and it tasted surprisingly good.

One thing I don't like is room-temp beers. I really want it cold, cold, cold. I know that Europeans would disagree with that, but if it's not cold, it tastes yucky to me!
Nice to see some women on this thread!!! I prefer my beer to be slightly below 40 degrees F. Not too cold as the flavor doesn't really develop in a really cold beer. I suggest that you find a lambic and try it a little bit warmer. Just my humble opinion.

David O.
redtressed
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1017
  • Joined: 2001/05/10 19:50:00
  • Location: Morgantown, WV
  • Status: offline
RE: Your Favorite beer and why! 2007/02/20 22:22:12 (permalink)
My favorite beer is ermm Birch Beer or a good Root Beer. I admit for never developing a taste for beer, even through many attempts in college in a game of quarter bounce or two. I can tolerate some in the heat of summer if it's red-eye style(tomato juice and beer). I do also like it as a marinade, in beans and in several soups. Wuss I know, but I'm the same with coffee, just don't care for the bitter.


(Waits for the volley of rotten tomatoes and eggs to begin)
boyardee65
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1460
  • Joined: 2005/08/28 21:21:00
  • Location: Surprise, AZ
  • Status: offline
RE: Your Favorite beer and why! 2007/02/21 11:51:36 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by redtressed

My favorite beer is ermm Birch Beer or a good Root Beer. I admit for never developing a taste for beer, even through many attempts in college in a game of quarter bounce or two. I can tolerate some in the heat of summer if it's red-eye style(tomato juice and beer). I do also like it as a marinade, in beans and in several soups. Wuss I know, but I'm the same with coffee, just don't care for the bitter.


(Waits for the volley of rotten tomatoes and eggs to begin)
No need to wait for the rotten tomatoes and eggs to be thrown. This is a forum not a mandate! I just wanted to find out what people out there in Road Foodom like to drink other than water. You like what you like! That's ok by me as I like a good root beer or ginger beer on occasion. Have a great day!!!

David O.
Fieldthistle
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1948
  • Joined: 2005/07/30 05:24:00
  • Location: Hinton, VA
  • Status: offline
RE: Your Favorite beer and why! 2007/02/21 12:23:51 (permalink)
Hello All,
At home, I drink my beer in a glass full of ice-cubes.
I love cold beer.
Take Care,
Fieldthistle
tamandmik
Double Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 949
  • Joined: 2003/06/25 10:11:00
  • Location: Las Cruces, NM
  • Status: offline
RE: Your Favorite beer and why! 2007/02/21 12:38:02 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by bcory

I like REAL Bud ;)



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budweiser_Budvar



Ahhh, BCory,

Would this be Stare Mesto, or Mala Strana where you were enjoying this beverage?
bcory
Hamburger
  • Total Posts : 57
  • Joined: 2005/07/19 13:28:00
  • Location: Ottawa Canada, XX
  • Status: offline
RE: Your Favorite beer and why! 2007/02/21 13:47:02 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by tamandmik

Ahhh, BCory,

Would this be Stare Mesto, or Mala Strana where you were enjoying this beverage?


It's not me but it's in Ceske Budejovice

Home of the real Budvar
tamandmik
Double Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 949
  • Joined: 2003/06/25 10:11:00
  • Location: Las Cruces, NM
  • Status: offline
RE: Your Favorite beer and why! 2007/02/21 14:51:00 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by bcory

quote:
Originally posted by tamandmik

Ahhh, BCory,

Would this be Stare Mesto, or Mala Strana where you were enjoying this beverage?


It's not me but it's in Ceske Budejovice

Home of the real Budvar


The picture is worth one thousand words. One of the greatest weeks I've ever spent. That was pretty much Prague, post 3 pm, for one week. Most don't wait that long. The beer stands are open, and people are having a liter at 8am, with fried potato pancakes made by vendors on various street corners, on their way to work, or wherever. A completely different culture than ours, cuisine-wise.
Mack184
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 252
  • Joined: 2006/08/07 09:38:00
  • Location: Foster Twp., PA
  • Status: offline
RE: Your Favorite beer and why! 2007/02/21 15:57:02 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by boyardee65

I have recently fallen in love with Samual Adams Boston Lager! What an aromatic and heady beer. It has a fullness and mouth feel like no other beer I've had. So.... whats your favorite and why?

While I think old Sam makes a pretty good beer, I won't ever buy it again, after they & the company's owner sponsored the famous "Sex For Sam" promotion in New York with Opie & Anthony where the radio station broadcast a couple having sex in St. Patrick's in New York to win goodies from Sam Adams beer.
boyardee65
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1460
  • Joined: 2005/08/28 21:21:00
  • Location: Surprise, AZ
  • Status: offline
RE: Your Favorite beer and why! 2007/02/26 22:00:54 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by Mack184

quote:
Originally posted by boyardee65

I have recently fallen in love with Samual Adams Boston Lager! What an aromatic and heady beer. It has a fullness and mouth feel like no other beer I've had. So.... whats your favorite and why?

While I think old Sam makes a pretty good beer, I won't ever buy it again, after they & the company's owner sponsored the famous "Sex For Sam" promotion in New York with Opie & Anthony where the radio station broadcast a couple having sex in St. Patrick's in New York to win goodies from Sam Adams beer.
I never heard about this. Please enlighten me about what you are talking about? Did they really sponsor it or did the Jocks play it up to take responsibility from themselves? I find it hard to believe that a Beer Manufacturer would do something like this to sell beer. I know that Sam Adams does have contests and promotional stuff but I didn't think that they would do that. Do you have a source for this information or is this a rumor that you heard?

David O.
Mack184
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 252
  • Joined: 2006/08/07 09:38:00
  • Location: Foster Twp., PA
  • Status: offline
RE: Your Favorite beer and why! 2007/02/27 08:32:27 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by boyardee65

quote:
Originally posted by Mack184

quote:
Originally posted by boyardee65

I have recently fallen in love with Samual Adams Boston Lager! What an aromatic and heady beer. It has a fullness and mouth feel like no other beer I've had. So.... whats your favorite and why?

While I think old Sam makes a pretty good beer, I won't ever buy it again, after they & the company's owner sponsored the famous "Sex For Sam" promotion in New York with Opie & Anthony where the radio station broadcast a couple having sex in St. Patrick's in New York to win goodies from Sam Adams beer.

I never heard about this. Please enlighten me about what you are talking about? Did they really sponsor it or did the Jocks play it up to take responsibility from themselves? I find it hard to believe that a Beer Manufacturer would do something like this to sell beer. I know that Sam Adams does have contests and promotional stuff but I didn't think that they would do that. Do you have a source for this information or is this a rumor that you heard?

David O.

This was a major story about 3 years ago, and the stunt almost cost CBS ALL of it's radio licenses. There was an on-going Sam Adams contest on the New York City station with Opie & Anthony,called "Sex For Sam" If you were willing to have sex in a public place and let it be broadcast, you would win Sam Adams Beer. It was reported in the original news stories that Sam Adams founder Jim Koch was often in the studios when the broadcasts were done. One couple decided to have sex in St. Patrick's cathedral in NYC, and it was broadcast over the air. The resulting backlash was so loud that CBS came within a whisker of having to surrender ALL of it's radio licences because of it. In the end Opie & Anthony were fired, and later ended up on satellite radio, the station's program manager was fired as well as it's GM, and sales manager. A couple of CBS VP's also were sent to the unemployment line over the stunt. It was also because of the history of this stunt that when Janet Jackson had her famous wardrobe "malfunction" during the Super Bowl, there was such a cry from the FCC, because the network carrying the Super Bowl that year was CBS, and it was thought that there was an "on-going" problem at CBS with decency issues. So no, it's no rumour. It's fact.
Poopy
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 101
  • Joined: 2005/10/25 12:05:00
  • Location: Wichita, KS
  • Status: offline
RE: Your Favorite beer and why! 2007/02/28 16:20:45 (permalink)
In the summer I love Boulevard Unfiltered Wheat with lots of lemon, New Belgium Sunshine Wheat with a splash of orange juice, Red Stripe and Corona. My fall favorites are Celebrator Doppelbock, Paulaner Octoberfest and Spaten Franziskanes Dunkel. Winter means Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, Boulevard Pale Ale, Boulevard Nutcracker Ale, Abita Amber, Goose Island Christmas Ale. Spring is Abita Purple Haze, Pyramid Apricot, Leinenkugel Berry Weiss mixed with Leinenkugel Honey Weiss (alone the Berry is very sweet and the Honey is very tart, mixed is the perfect combo).

Then there are the beers that are for any time Labatt, Iron City, Leinenkugel Original and Stella Artois. Finally, when I'm financially challenged there is PBR and Coors Light, which is cheaper than water.
boyardee65
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1460
  • Joined: 2005/08/28 21:21:00
  • Location: Surprise, AZ
  • Status: offline
RE: Your Favorite beer and why! 2007/03/20 01:05:36 (permalink)
Wow, 118 different posts on this thread! Outstanding! I knew that there were some beer drinkers out there but didn't have a forum. I'm glad that I was able to help some of you express your views on the subject. Please feel free to keep posting as I hope this thread has some life in it yet! Have a great week and be safe!!!

David O.
Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 4 of 6
Jump to:
© 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1