Originally posted by Scorereader
someone posted a drink recipe that contained Gin, Ginger Ale Agnostura bitters and that's all I remember. I can't seem to find the thread.
Help me. It sounded good, I wanted to try it.
I have the Bombay, the Ginger Ale, the bitters, what I don't know is if that's it for ingredients, and what the proportions are.
Please help a thirsty man!
Hey scorereader, I was bored at work so I did a websearch came up with this.
* 1 Tbsp superfine sugar
* 1 Tbsp lemon zest
* 4 dashes Angostura bitters
* 1/2 Tbsp lime juice
* 1 1/2 oz Limoncino Prestige (Italian lemon liqueur)
* 1/2 oz gin
* ginger ale
1. In a small glass, muddle the sugar, lemon zest, Angostura bitters and lime juice into a fine paste.
2. Add the Limoncino Prestige.
3. Stir until well blended.
4. Using a small, fine strainer, pour the mixture into a rocks glass filled with crushed ice.
5. Add the gin.
6. Top off with Ginger Ale.
here is the URL http://cocktails.about.com/od/cocktailrecipes/r/Schuylkil_Punch.htm
hope it is what you were looking for
edit: If this is not it they have a ton of gin recipes on the site...