an old Butterfinger candy bar commercial

Author
ah ha corkers
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 2
2008/07/25 14:25:00 (permalink)

an old Butterfinger candy bar commercial

This has been driving me crazy for years, but does anyone remember the Butterfingr candy bar commercial from the 70's where there are clips of various people doing their activities with a Butterfinger wrapper on one of their fingers. I believe it opens with a scene of a couple getting married and the bride extends her finger to receive the ring and she's got a Butterfinger wrapper on. I also recall it ending with a man flying one of those old prop planes and he gives a thumbs-up sign, only it ends up being a "Butterfinger's-Up" sign.

I'd love so much to see this one again some day!

2 Replies Related Threads

Yankeesfan
    Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 155
    RE: an old Butterfinger candy bar commercial 2008/08/03 22:15:04 (permalink)
    There are a bunch of Butterfinger commercials on YouTube. They may not be that old but you can look through them. I've happened across some commercials from the 70s there -- for example, they have some for the original Clairol Herbal Essence shampoo!
    ah ha corkers
    Junior Burger
    • Total Posts : 2
    RE: an old Butterfinger candy bar commercial 2008/08/03 23:29:05 (permalink)
    Hi Yankeesfan! I checked out you tube but they didn't have it- but thanks for the suggestion! I'll keep checking there from time to time.
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Trial Version 5.1