The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider

attention California Restaurant Owners!!!

california-dining.weebly.com

• Total Posts: 2
attention California Restaurant Owners!!! Sat, 01/4/14 9:38 PM (permalink)

Hello,
My name is Loren Phillips,

I reside in Atwater, California, and I would like to offer you a very reasonable ($1.00 – ONE dollar for each restaurant) opportunity to generate more business for your restaurant(s).

I have just built a website that features a statewide directory that divides up the state of California into 3 sections – Northern, Central, and Southern California. Each of those 3 sections is further divided down into the counties located with in the section. Each county will then be divided down further into the cities or towns located with in them. Once a user of the site has successfully navigated his or her way to the city of their choice, they will see a list of the types of restaurants that are available with in that city – such as Chinese, Mexican, Indian, Italian etc... To see how this works for your self, please go to my website and navigate your way to the website that I have built (for display purposes only at this time) for the “Royal India” restaurant in Atwater, California. (Atwater is located in Merced County, and Merced County is listed under Central California Counties). Once there, you can see a basic example of what I will be able to offer, should you choose to have me build a website for your restaurant. If you already have a website for your restaurant that you are happy with, I will simply only need to add the link to your restaurant's website in to the directory that I have built. I am only asking for $1.00 for either service, and the link service with in the directory will be guaranteed for two months.

If you choose to have me build a website for your restaurant, your website will feature 3 pages.

The first page of the website I will build for your restaurant, will be your home page, and will feature a photo of the exterior of your restaurant from the road, a photo of the interior (optional), and your phone number, business hours, and street address. The home page will also feature a write up by either the restaurant's owner(s), or management team designed to make the restaurant sound as appealing as possible – describing the food served, and or compliments frequently received from patrons of your restaurant.

The second page will consist of your restaurant's full menu – meals, desserts, appetizers, beverages, and prices – EVERY THING! Additionally, I will post up to 12 digital photos of the dishes, desserts, appetizers, and drinks of YOUR choice right above their listing with in the menu page. This will allow the website's users to see pictures of your food as it appears when served (I do not promote false advertising), compare the sides offered with the dishes, compare available appetizers, drinks and desserts from the comfort of their hotel rooms, or while they are en route to the city or town they plan to dine in. People eat with their eyes before they do with their mouths – seeing a menu in the manner listed above will allow customers to make a more informed decision about their dining choice, and when someone is in a mood for a specific type of food, and they are able to find that type of food, one would have to assume that they will be more likely to provide positive feedback about their dining experience and therefore more positive feedback for your restaurant.

The third page will be a miscellaneous page. This is the page where you can include any additional info you may want potential customers to know about – such as banquet room reservations, catering services, discounts, deals, or specials offered specifically to customers from out of town who have found and dined at your restaurant because of . Please include some type of discount, deal, or special that I can include on this page that applies specifically to out of town customers (such as waiving the sales tax from the check for example).

I am not a con man, there are no contracts, or obligations... I am simply trying to get my website established to show it's true potential once it has become more established – then I will be able to offer a subscription type service for the links located in my directory. And that is why I am willing to work for so cheap. I firmly believe that my website will help out all of the restaurants who take advantage of my service by effectively diverting business away from fast food and chain diners (like Denny's) and to them by allowing users to see what kinds of restaurants/food the city or town they are currently in have to offer. I know personally, when I'm out of town on business or pleasure, I don't want to eat at McDonald's or Jack in the Box, and Denny's can get old pretty quickly too – and every dollar I get from restaurants who wish to participate will go towards further promotion and growth of the California Dining directory.

It is my intention to see this website compete with the local yellow pages through out the state of California by offering much more information to it's users than what the yellow pages can offer, and for much less money – yellow pages can charge hundreds, and sometimes even thousands of dollars to their customers for a very small, non-interactive ad in a phone book compared to what I can offer () along with a soon to be massive directory that will make it easy for travellers to find their restaurant, and see their food before they leave their hotel room, or arrive in town. Once this site has proven it's worth to restauranteurs throughout California, I believe I will be able to charge $15 for initial link set up, and then either $5 a month for continued link service, or $45 a year if paid ahead – allowing participating restaurants to save $15 a year.

I also will offer to build websites in the previously mentioned manner for $50 each, and additionally in the near future will offer to both build a website, and provide a year's link service for only $90.00. However, until I get my directory more established, I am simply asking for $1.00 from every restaurant to either build them a site, or to list their already-existing site in the directory for 2 months. This one dollar will go towards the printing and distribution of flyers, mailing of information to restaurants that I can not find a way to contact through the internet, business card distribution, and other ventures designed to promote the growth of .

If this interests you, you can email me at , or call my cell phone at 209-354-0395.

I really hope you will give me a chance to try and improve your business for just one dollar.

Thanks for your time,
Loren Phillips

california-dining.weebly.com

• Total Posts: 2
    Re:attention California Restaurant Owners!!! Sat, 01/4/14 9:44 PM (permalink)
    my email can be found on the site... for which my username resembles.

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
      • No New Messages
      • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
      • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
      • Locked w/ New Messages
      • Locked w/o New Messages
      • Read Message
      • Post New Thread
      • Reply to message
      • Post New Poll
      • Submit Vote
      • Post reward post
      • Delete my own posts
      • Delete my own threads
      • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
      What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com