deep fried tacos

Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 60 of 91
1bbqboy
  • Total Posts : 4542
  • Reward points : 0
deep fried tacos - Tue, 05/27/03 12:57 PM
the Kansas taco thread got me to thinking about something I miss dearly. I grew up with nice fat tacos from a place called La Cocina in KCK that was run by a Santa Fe employee and his wife. they would put clothespins on the tacos to hold them closed, and dip them in the deep fryer for a few seconds. Sheer heaven, although I probably got a lifetime's worth of grease courtesy of those tacos. There were a few other drive in joints on the east side of KC that offered such a feast, but alas I'm in Oregon now. The tacos at Jack In The Box seem like they follow this concept, but even though they're good,
being corporate they aren't stuffed to overfilled. Does this treat exist anywhere else or was it a unique experience of my growing up?

Bushie
  • Total Posts : 2902
RE: deep fried tacos - Tue, 05/27/03 1:07 PM
Bill, there's a place in Austin named Nuevo Leon that serves something like you're talking about. They call them "old fashioned tacos". They stuff a meat mixture (also contains onion greens and some other stuff) into 2 corn tortillas then fry that. You get three of those with and order, stuffed after frying with lettuce and tomato. Just about my favorite in town...

lvw
  • Total Posts : 90
RE: deep fried tacos - Tue, 05/27/03 2:19 PM
Well, there's a traditional Mexican dish called Flautas, which is shredded chicken and cheese rolled into a tortilla, held shut with a toothpick or such, and then deep fried. They are usually not very thick, though. About the size of a cigar.

Lisa

1bbqboy
RE: deep fried tacos - Tue, 05/27/03 2:32 PM
True, but these were complete tacos w/cheese, beans, and lettuce, thrown in the vat and then coated with mexican cheese upon their exit from said deep fryer. chimichangas, supposedly invented in arizona, follow the same concept as the flautas,and I love both those treats, but the deep fried tacos have always seemed a different sort of beast to me. My sisters & I, now far flung from our KCK roots, have searched in vain for something that approximated the deep fried experience.

Jennifer_4
  • Total Posts : 1508
RE: deep fried tacos - Tue, 05/27/03 3:17 PM
quote:
Originally posted by bill voss

True, but these were complete tacos w/cheese, beans, and lettuce, thrown in the vat and then coated with mexican cheese upon their exit from said deep fryer. chimichangas, supposedly invented in arizona, follow the same concept as the flautas,and I love both those treats, but the deep fried tacos have always seemed a different sort of beast to me. My sisters & I, now far flung from our KCK roots, have searched in vain for something that approximated the deep fried experience.

Bill, I understand how frustrating it is trying to find something you loved once, but now is near impossible to find done correctly, sometimes you just gotta try and make em at home.
Here, the item known as "old fashioned" or "traditional" tacos include potatoes and cabbage along with the meat, and the corn tortillas is left soft, sometimes rolled, but not deep fried.

kland01s
  • Total Posts : 2835
RE: deep fried tacos - Tue, 06/3/03 1:39 PM
I have a neighborhood Mexican place I don't visit very often because their salsa is like thick ketchup, however I went there Saturday with friends and found that they have a lunch menu now. I ordered the twofer and got a cheese enchilada and a potato and chorizo taco. I was surprised when the taco came deep fried as described with the filing, lettuce and cheese inside. It tasted pretty good but was a little hard to eat with dignity.

mayor al
  • Total Posts : 15059
RE: deep fried tacos - Tue, 06/3/03 2:26 PM
The Jack in the Box version could be referred to as the White Castle of the Taco World....Great at 4am after a long night of Cantina crawl !!! Last time I tried them was last summer...still 2 for 99cents !! Give me $5 worth and a large Dr Pepper and I will be ready to start the evening all over again.

Oneiron339
  • Total Posts : 2075
RE: deep fried tacos - Thu, 06/12/03 4:00 PM
Does anyone know if Tico's is still open in Boulder, CO?

ExtraMSG
  • Total Posts : 66
RE: deep fried tacos - Thu, 10/9/03 5:28 AM
Sounds like tacos dorado. You should probably put out some requests on this site, Chowhound, and egullet for recommendations wherever you are in Oregon (I'm in Portland). It's not an uncommon dish, but it's not one I normally order, so I don't have any specific recs.

SharonTriv
  • Total Posts : 44
RE: deep fried tacos - Mon, 10/20/03 2:46 PM
I was introduced to deep fried tacos by my best friend in college, a Mexican girl whose aunt owned a Mexican restaurant in Newton, KS. She volunteered to make tacos for us one evening, and she browned some ground beef and also combined it in some potatoes cut in very small chunks and green peas! Then she toothpicked the flour tortillas shut (the tortillas home-made by her Mom), and deep fried the whole taco. Then we put in the tacos what we liked--cheese, shredded lettuce, tomatoes, salsa. I was really surprised by this method of making tacos, but don't think I have had a taco as good since those college days.

1bbqboy
RE: deep fried tacos - Sun, 10/26/03 1:55 AM
hey sharon, where did you attend college? I'm beginning to think this is a center of the country thing, a heritage of deep frying good things to make them even better. Or, as homer would say:"grease, mmmmmm!"

SharonTriv
  • Total Posts : 44
RE: deep fried tacos - Sun, 10/26/03 9:58 AM
Bill--Emporia, KS, home of KSTC now known as Emporia State University. I grew up in Johnson Co, KS, though now live in the East. I sure do miss the great Mexican food to be found in KS. My husand (a Philadelphian by birth) even misses it. I indoctrinated him pretty well while we lived in KC.

syk9dl
  • Total Posts : 3
RE: deep fried tacos - Sun, 01/25/04 2:44 PM
There are numerous Mexican restaurants in Kansas City and surrounding cities that offer this type of taco. It is basically quite easy to prepare. Prepare your favorite recipe for taco meat-it should be cooked down until fairly dry. Find a good quality tortilla, one that puffs up when placed in hot oil Place taco meat inside of shell. You can use a tooth pick or simply hold the taco top together with the tongs that you will use to lower it into the hot grease. Careful! It will splatter. (Vegetable oil is best for you, but if you add about one tablespoon of lard to the oil, it will taste more authentic.) When golden brown and a little puffy, remove from the grease and drain. Stuff in cheese, lettuce, tomato and salsa. Enjoy.

tlbartle
  • Total Posts : 30
RE: deep fried tacos - Mon, 02/16/04 10:06 PM
Here's the recipe for Jack-In-The-Box Tacos....

JACK IN THE BOX TACOS
1 pound ground beef
1/3 cup refried beans
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons chili powder
1/4 cup mild Ortega Taco Sauce
12 soft corn tortillas
3 cups vegetable oil
6 slices American Cheese
Lettuce, finely chopped
Slowly brown the beef over low heat, using a wooden spoon to chop and stir the meat, keeping it very fine and smooth. When the beef is brown, drain the fat. Add the refried beans and use the wooden spoon to smash the whole beans into the mixture creating a smooth texture. Add salt, chili powder and taco sauce to the mixture. Remove from heat.
Slice each piece of American cheese in half.
In another skillet, heat 1/4 inch of oil until hot. A small piece of tortilla should bubble when dropped into the oil when it it ready. Spread 1/2 of the beef mixture on the center of each corn tortilla. Fold the tortillas over and press so that the beef filling acts as an adhesive and holds the sides together.
Drop each taco into the hot oil and fry on both sides until crispy. When cooked, remove the tacos from the oil and place them on a rack or some paper towels until they are a little cooler. Pry open slightly and add 1/2 slice American cheese and some lettuce. Top additional taco sauce, to taste.

UncleVic
  • Total Posts : 6025
RE: deep fried tacos - Mon, 02/16/04 10:24 PM
Thanks TLBARTLE... Actually, beleive it or not, at this moment that sounds tasty! I'm in Michigan, and the only Jack in the Box around here would refer to a rabbit in a cage (Dont get me wrong, fried rabbit is good), but them tacos sound like they could hit the spot at the moment!

tlbartle
  • Total Posts : 30
RE: deep fried tacos - Fri, 02/20/04 11:22 PM
The closest Jack-In-The Box to me is a couple of hours away, not really worth the special trip but do hit it when visiting relatives!

Theedge
  • Total Posts : 1196
RE: deep fried tacos - Sat, 05/22/04 12:10 PM
I love chimichangas but have not had luck making them at home, I think I tend to over stuff them. A bit different but during one of our monthly pot lucks here at work a lady deep fried hard shell tacos. She just took a hard shell taco, stuffed it with some taco meat, cheese and beans. I think she had like 1/4 inch of oil in an electric fry pan and and fried them on both sides, very tasty.

stormycat
  • Total Posts : 102
RE: deep fried tacos - Sat, 05/22/04 1:54 PM
There is a place in Antioch, IL (SW Corner of Rt. 173 and Rt. 45) that has deep fried tacos. I am not even sure of the name of the place. It was just a fruit stand for many years that had excellent locally grown fruits and veggies with a little hut off to the side that sold dogs, polishs, gyros, burgers...all of your Chicago standards, all out of this world good. It was the tacos that I went there for. Not quite "traditional" tacos (I think they did have American cheese on them). Now they have moved there food operations next door into a old bar. It is still great.

captndiet
  • Total Posts : 4
RE: deep fried tacos - Sat, 05/22/04 6:06 PM
In Des Moines,Iowa are several places called "Tasty Taco's". These are by far my favorite tacos. They have ground beef, kidney beans, lettuce, cheddar cheese and some excellent sauce on the side. But the shell is special. It is lightly fried, but I think it is the shell that makes it taste so good. Anyone out there care to share the recipe for these shells? I would pay for this recipe!

1bbqboy
RE: deep fried tacos - Sun, 05/23/04 12:04 PM
Chimis are made with flour tortillas, but I imagine the amount of time in the deep fryer is key for both. What I was rhapsodizing about was a true dunk in the deep fryer, much like egg rolls. This must be the anti-adkins thread.

stormycat
  • Total Posts : 102
RE: deep fried tacos - Sun, 05/23/04 12:26 PM
Has anybody ever tried the Burger King tacos? I have to admit that I like them.

1bbqboy
RE: deep fried tacos - Sun, 05/23/04 12:45 PM
We don't get them in Oregon anymore, but the time I had one, they put a cold piece of hamburger cheese on the taco. That was it for me.

lukenleia
RE: deep fried tacos - Thu, 06/17/04 2:35 PM
Does anyone know of any place in Iowa besides Tasty Taco in Des Moines that serves the deep fried tacos. Its getting a little expensive to drive to Des Moines when I get a craving for them?????
Thank you .

Maynerd
  • Total Posts : 256
RE: deep fried tacos - Thu, 06/17/04 4:25 PM
Stormycat, I've had the Burger King tacos, and I thought they were very close to the JITB tacos. But lets just say that I was, ahem, not fully functional when I made my assessment!

Have you had JITB tacos too? If so how do you think they compare to the Burger King tacos?

Maynerd
  • Total Posts : 256
RE: deep fried tacos - Thu, 06/17/04 4:33 PM
lukenleia, I don't know if Mason City, IA is near you , but I found this: http://www.masoncity.com/mcdt/rvwpastm.html

by typing in "deep fried tacos in Iowa" in Yahoo's search engine!

Found this: http://rudystacosqc.com/WDavenport/WDMenu.cfm

By typing in " deep fried tacos in davenport" !

fiftiesfan
  • Total Posts : 2
RE: deep fried tacos - Sat, 08/28/04 11:38 AM
Just found this sight while searching for recipe for taco meat i remember from long ago. I too ate tacos in Kansas City KS. They were deep fried and had a special meat mixture which you could buy by the pound from the grocery on Kansas Ave owned by the same people that owned the restaurant. These tacos were held together with toothpicks for their deep fry bath, then opened up for adding lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, etc. I have decided to try duplicating the meat by trial & error tasting. Their meat was not at all like the wimpy ground beef mixtures in every other taco I've tried. It had the consistency of pate', and probably had pork and/or veal or chicken blended with it. I think garlic and onions and a fair amount of comino probably were in the blend. Any of you KC ex-pats recall anything like this?

1bbqboy
RE: deep fried tacos - Sat, 08/28/04 12:25 PM
Do you mean Molina's, at 3rd and Kansas Ave.?

ericats
  • Total Posts : 112
RE: deep fried tacos - Sat, 08/28/04 12:50 PM
In Los Angeles, when I was growing up in the 60s and early 70s, the tacos that were served in restaurants were deep fried (they are now known as "hard tacos"). It wasn't until the new wave of Mexican immigration in the mid 70s that we started seeing "soft tacos." They weren't called soft tacos at the time but you knew that the taco would be made with corn tortillas based upon the filling (carne asada as opposed to seasoned ground beef.)

The minimalism of the soft taco made it delicious! Just bbqed meat with chopped onion and cilantro and if you liked it spicy some chile arbol salsa.

I prefer soft tacos to hard (a lot less fat) but I consider hard tacos to be one of my comfort foods; there is a place on Sunset called Barragan's that I think has some of the best hard tacos around. Also, Tito's Tacos in Culver City still makes hard tacos and they are really good too.

EdSails
  • Total Posts : 3555
RE: deep fried tacos - Sat, 08/28/04 2:57 PM
Tito's is definitely an old standby. While I do prefer the soft tacos, especially with al pastor, carnitas or birria, a nice chicken hard taco once in a while hit's the spot!

fiftiesfan
RE: deep fried tacos - Sat, 08/28/04 7:24 PM
quote:
Originally posted by bill voss

Do you mean Molina's, at 3rd and Kansas Ave.?

Yes! That's it! We used to buy the meat, and their homemade sauce, tamales, and tortillas. I really would like to get their recipe for the meat. My mother tried for years to get them to part wilth it, but was never successful.

1bbqboy
RE: deep fried tacos - Sat, 08/28/04 11:11 PM
I have eaten at La Hacienda(across the street) and Molina's since I was 2 years old. Don't know whether it's still around, but I remember the barrels of chiles very well, and the food was superior. I don't believe most people ever knew it was there. You are correct about the consistency of the meat too. Very finely ground, and VERY spicy.
Bill

zataar
  • Total Posts : 1440
RE: deep fried tacos - Sun, 08/29/04 4:43 PM
I don't believe Molina's is still around. Art's and Reyna's are still down the street. If someone knows if Molina's is open please give a post. In - A - Tub in Kansas City, North still does deep fried tacos. When I was in high school and didn't eat meat I would rationalize that all cheese deep fried tacos from Molina's or In - A - Tub were much healthier than evil meat! I sure do miss them. The mexican food in the KC area is changing with the new immigrants. Much of the really good Mexican food is in the Northeast area, but I haven't seen fried tacos like the one's from our childhood. I'm just waiting for a Oaxacan restaurant. Might be a long wait.

lukenleia
RE: deep fried tacos - Tue, 06/21/05 5:25 PM
still havent found another place that serves tacos like TASTY TACO in Des Moines Iowa.....time to take another road trip for a fix.........

mr chips
  • Total Posts : 4715
RE: deep fried tacos - Sat, 06/25/05 12:11 PM
My wife says she used to get fried tacos in Hermiston, Oregon from friends and neighbors.

robicheaux
  • Total Posts : 99
RE: deep fried tacos - Wed, 07/20/05 4:14 PM
don't know bout ticos in boulder but was sorry to see senor miquels go under. had om grweat times there

robicheaux
  • Total Posts : 99
RE: deep fried tacos - Wed, 07/20/05 4:17 PM
raised on fried tacos in ca in 50s, still the best kind and i'm still goin stong fried or not

topferment
  • Total Posts : 79
RE: deep fried tacos - Wed, 07/20/05 4:55 PM
quote:
Originally posted by SharonTriv

Bill--Emporia, KS, home of KSTC now known as Emporia State University. I grew up in Johnson Co, KS, though now live in the East. I sure do miss the great Mexican food to be found in KS. My husand (a Philadelphian by birth) even misses it. I indoctrinated him pretty well while we lived in KC.

Sharon, I'm an Emporia State grad, class of 1990. I take it that since you referred to the school as KSTC you attended a few years before I did.

txtwister
  • Total Posts : 259
RE: deep fried tacos - Mon, 07/25/05 2:26 PM
The Spanish Inn in Snyder, TX makes their tacos this way. Yummmmmmmmm.

1bbqboy
RE: deep fried tacos - Wed, 11/30/05 12:09 PM
Twister, where is Snyder, Tx? We snacked on JItheB tacos last Sunday and I started
thinking about grease.

HotDogHead
  • Total Posts : 665
RE: deep fried tacos - Thu, 12/1/05 4:31 PM
quote:
Originally posted by tlbartle

Here's the recipe for Jack-In-The-Box Tacos....

I have to admit, that does sound tasty. I might have to try it.

txtwister
  • Total Posts : 259
RE: deep fried tacos - Mon, 12/12/05 6:28 PM
Yikes, I'm sorry, I completely flaked out on Roadfood for months, didn't I?

Snyder is about 75 miles (more or less) south of Lubbock, roughly 70 east of Midland.

1bbqboy
RE: deep fried tacos - Fri, 01/5/07 2:31 PM
Renewed interest in Deep Fried Tacos!
Peas!

Big Kahuna Kooks
  • Total Posts : 490
RE: deep fried tacos - Fri, 08/17/07 3:01 PM
Best: Ruiz's in Florissant, MO a northern suburb of St. Louis.The tortilla was thin and ever so crisp and delicate. The beef was moist and spiced mildly, the toppings were piled on in an orderly fashion and the picante sauce had a nice garlic bite to it. Dip the thing in their slasa verde and you are one step away from heaven.

HollyDolly
  • Total Posts : 1065
RE: deep fried tacos - Fri, 08/17/07 3:47 PM
I have been trying to stay away from everything deep fried,though once in awhile I'll get the tacos at Jack in the Box.
I may try to make some myself for a change.Maybe tonight I'll make some Goya refried beans with chorizo and cheese tacos for dinner and fry them up.

Big Kahuna Kooks
  • Total Posts : 490
RE: deep fried tacos - Tue, 08/21/07 1:40 PM
In high school I had two buddies that worked at Jack in Box and kept me in a steady supply of late night tacos. They used to scrape the guts outta one and make like an oreo double stuffer. Then fry em up and hand me a bag full. broke da mouth.

DandyDog
  • Total Posts : 175
RE: deep fried tacos - Mon, 09/24/07 1:49 PM
Is the tortilla flour or corn??

1bbqboy
RE: deep fried tacos - Mon, 09/24/07 1:55 PM
Corn!
Otherwise it would be a chimichanga.

DandyDog
  • Total Posts : 175
RE: deep fried tacos - Mon, 09/24/07 2:25 PM
Gotcha. Bobby Flay is doing a throw down tomorrow night on the Food Network on Puffy Tacos. Got to watch that

1bbqboy
RE: deep fried tacos - Mon, 09/24/07 4:11 PM
Hey dandy, thanks! Puffy tacos are basically the same thing.

phatphil
  • Total Posts : 668
RE: deep fried tacos - Tue, 09/25/07 4:34 PM
does anyone know who sells jack in the box style tacos to fry up at home, we dont have them here in florida, i would greatly appreciate it.

youngthei
RE: deep fried tacos - Mon, 12/3/07 1:55 AM
Northern Arizona features tacos in a similar style. They are called old-style or Freddie's tacos. Freddie's was a diner in town that served these tacos but they have since closed down. These tacos are a staple, featured on many menus at local eateries. The best, of course, are cooked in the kitchen but all-you-can-eat tacos still makes for a good night.
The main difference between what I have read on here is that they are fried with raw ground beef.
Here is a basic recipe:

Ground Beef
Corn tortillas
Oil

(Garnish)
tomato
onions
Cheddar (or Cheddar/Jack mix)
Lettuce
Salsa (homemade if you can)

Heat the oil. Place the raw beef on half of the corn tortilla, spreading it so it covers half the tortilla.
Place the flat tortilla in hot oil. When the tortilla is pliable, fold the taco so it is "closed".
Fry until golden brown and meat is done.

Top with everything and a pinch of salt.

These tacos may not be heart friendly but are mouth friendly.
Super simple and satisfying. .

salindgren
  • Total Posts : 275
RE: deep fried tacos - Mon, 12/3/07 5:24 AM
Well... Okay, the Jack in the Box product is good. And I can't believe there are folks who have to drive hours to get to one. I'm OK with the fried taco, but it seems kinda crazy, really, because you can get savory with the addition, as many folks mention, of finely chopped potato, with the beef really well drained of grease. Also, I think a nice, thin hard shell probably has a lot less calories than a thick, just fried one, oui?
-Scott Lindgren
213 219 7160
scottlindgren@netzero.net

HollyDolly
  • Total Posts : 1065
RE: deep fried tacos - Mon, 12/3/07 11:15 AM
Get the book Tex-Mex by Robb Walsh.He has a chapter on tacos.
Deep frying them with the filling inside was the old way of making them.Then they pried them apart to add the lettuce and tomato.
At some point in time the restraunts decided to use already shaped fried taco shells.I guess less labor invovled.
I bought some of the Old El Paso standable taco shells or whatever they call them. They have a flat bottom and you can stand them up to fill them.It will make it easier for me to fill with the lettuce and tomato and cheese.

LoveMyLab
  • Total Posts : 150
RE: deep fried tacos - Mon, 12/3/07 12:10 PM
Bill Voss, I know exactly what you refer to as 'Sheer heaven' when thinking about a nice fat deep fried taco! Grew up in Chicago where this little 'hole in the wall' place introduced me to deep fried tacos. You would pry them open and add lettuce and tomato. A true taste of heavenly bliss. I have craved these for years! Jack in the box comes close; not the same. Jack's beef tastes like it is mixed with a soy mixture. The same little place in Chicago introduced me to italian beef, dripping with juice, a stack of beef, with a few strips of green pepper. Can not find anything close to these here in Oregon.

1bbqboy
RE: deep fried tacos - Tue, 01/15/08 10:08 AM
Any folks from Cali or Nevada ever have Jimboy's tacos, based in SacTown?
These seem like a west coast version done on a grill based on this description on CH:
http://www.chowhound.com/topics/478480#3286593
"About a zillion times. IMO, the best fast food taco you can get. They are even better at the Roseville Auction though....

They cook the taco differently. No taco shell, the tortilla is fried on a griddle, the meat added, to the inside, the tortilla folded, cheese melted over it and then parmesan cheese is sprinkled on the outer shell.

Lettuce is the only thing added after cooking. Best with the "hot" sauce (original)."

I'm been to Denio's lots of times but never realized these were special and have never ordered one.
http://www.jimboys.com/index2.htm

myterry2
  • Total Posts : 526
RE: deep fried tacos - Tue, 01/15/08 10:21 AM
Jack-in-Box...they could be the worst of the worst..and didn't they kill a bunch of people a few years back with some contaminated food? They are enough calories in tacos already without adding the grease factor.

1bbqboy
RE: deep fried tacos - Tue, 01/15/08 10:36 AM
quote:
Originally posted by myterry2

Jack-in-Box...they could be the worst of the worst..and didn't they kill a bunch of people a few years back with some contaminated food? They are enough calories in tacos already without adding the grease factor.

hmmm. You're treading on thin ice in these parts by disparaging J in The B
Besides, after their problems several years ago, they cook everything when you order
it. It's not held in a bin.

hoppysace
  • Total Posts : 5
RE: deep fried tacos - Wed, 01/23/08 4:33 PM
I'm not sure about on the road but my family lived in Tucson when we were kids and that's the only way we knew how to make them. Spice them like regular Mexican foods, cumin, a little chile powder, oregano etc. We also added "red neck" guacamole (peas out of a can) because when we moved from there back in the 1950s there weren't very many Mexican restaurants around.. Back then we cooked them in Crisco "lard" but have since changed to healthier alternatives. Too late for my older brother he had to have by-pass surgery. Get a good, somewhat thick tortilla, not the regular grocery store stuff.

hoppysace
  • Total Posts : 5
RE: deep fried tacos - Wed, 01/23/08 4:40 PM
quote:
Originally posted by HollyDolly

Get the book Tex-Mex by Robb Walsh.He has a chapter on tacos.
Deep frying them with the filling inside was the old way of making them.Then they pried them apart to add the lettuce and tomato.
At some point in time the restraunts decided to use already shaped fried taco shells.I guess less labor invovled.
I bought some of the Old El Paso standable taco shells or whatever they call them. They have a flat bottom and you can stand them up to fill them.It will make it easier for me to fill with the lettuce and tomato and cheese.

It cost too much in grease which is very expensive. I've tried to get several restaurants to do it. Only the ones that I was a regular friend of the owner would do it.

salindgren
  • Total Posts : 275
RE: deep fried tacos - Thu, 01/24/08 12:23 AM
Well, this is pretty amazing, I appear to be #14,001 reading this topic!
There are not really a lot of replies, but my goodness, 14K reads. Wow.
-Scott Lindgren scottlindgren@netzero.net

Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 60 of 91