fabricator references?

Author
farmstander
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 8
2014/07/01 21:58:04 (permalink)

fabricator references?

Good Evening,

Has anyone used one of the following fabricators and willing share their satisfaction level?  I've been in contact with some and have emailed prior clients, but I've wanted to poll this forum as well.  I tried searching for threads, didn't find much.  It seems many fabricators are capable of doing a great job, so it's difficult to choose.  I understand the quality of the truck prior to fabrication is possibly the main area of concern.

M&R Trailers
Vending Trucks, Inc.
Kitchens on Wheels
Concession Nation
Food Cart USA
Custom Sales and Service
Custom Concessions
Fancy Food Trucks

Other recommendations?

3 Replies Related Threads

fishscale28
    Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 251
    Re:fabricator references? 2014/07/02 01:04:27 (permalink)
    I'm familiar with Concession Nation and Food Cart USA although I don't personally own a truck made from either.  They've done numerous trucks in this area so are pretty common place.  I'm sure they all do comparable work but I would recommend working with someone closer to you as you'd be able to check on and personally inspect their progress. 

Better yet I would look at many of the exisiting trucks they have that they've either built or that they've bought from trucks who've gone out of business (which is a lot).  You will save TONS of money going that route.  Equipment can be changed out very easily so the deal you get with purchasing a used/prebuilt truck will be substantial and you can refit as needed.  I have several friends who paid over $100k for their trucks from those vendors (mind you that was in the So Fla food truck boom a few years ago) and can barely get $40k for them now...just a thought
    cue
    Hamburger
    • Total Posts : 55
    Re:fabricator references? 2014/07/08 04:46:44 (permalink)
    Stay as far away as possible from Food Group America out of Houston. It would require a novel to write down all of the trouble I have had with them.
    Foodbme
    Porterhouse
    • Total Posts : 10324
    Re:fabricator references? 2014/07/08 16:26:27 (permalink)
    Concession Nation has a pretty good reputation.
    Though it's across the country, California Cart Builders also has a good Rep.
    http://www.californiacartbuilder.com/
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Trial Version 5.1