festivals

Page: < 1234 > Showing page 2 of 4
Author
pennypincher
Hamburger
  • Total Posts : 54
RE: festivals 2003/08/21 13:47:01 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by hermitt4d

Y'all just missed the Great Texas Mosquito Festival in Clute. A smashin', slappin', swattin' good time was had by all and the folks who own stock in the company that makes Off were ecstatic. (Actually, I was there 5 hours and didn't see a single mosquito).

Coming up next month is the Great Texas Gator Festival in Anahuac, on the east side of Trinity Bay. http://www.texasgatorfest.com

In October, one of the most fun festivals and one of the most delicious is the Greek Festival at the Greek Orthodox Cathedral in Houston. I haven't been in a few years but as I recall, all the food is homemade - not the usual commercial vendors. http://www.agoc.org/greekfestival/

Dickens on the Strand is a big event in December on Galveston island, a re-creation of the Victorian era. Then there's Galveston's Mardi Gras in February. http://www.dickensonthestrand.org/

I went looking to find a website for the CzechFest at the Ft. Bend Co. Fairgrounds in Rosenberg, TX, in May and found out there are Czech fests all over Texas! Ditto Crawfish festivals.

We have so many different cultures and nationalities represented here and most have some sort of event. I heard of a Ukrainian festival last year.

About the biggest festival here is the Houston International Festival, known now just as iFest, which takes place over two weeks in March and April and is spread over a huge area downtown and in a park just to the west of downtown. It's commercially sponsored, to drum up business and trade, and each year highlights a different country or nationality. Next spring's will highlight Thailand. There's tons of food vendors, many entertainment stages, etc.
http://www.ifest.org/ifest2004/index.htm

Another Texas festival with a large variety of foods is the Wurstfest in New Braunfels, TX, which runs from October 31 thru November 9, 2003. Went last year but it was somewhat spoiled for me since it rained cats & dogs and it was on the chilly side the day I went there. Should have brought a mansize umbrella instead of that little rinky dinky one. Hope to go again this year if everything falls into place.

http://www.wurstfest.com/
hermitt4d
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 367
RE: festivals 2003/08/21 15:33:51 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by Al-The Mayor-Bowen

Hermit,
Chasing dowm my Czech heritage we discovered that the Czech immigrants were one of the largest groups to settle in Texas (and the Plains States too!) Czech is the third most used language in Texas , after English and Spanish. That suprised me as I thought the German settlers would outnumber the Czechs. Apparently the wave of settlement put a large number of these folks with 200 miles of what is now I-35 from the Mexican to the Canadian border. So as you travel up the highway, reminders of the Czechs pop up frequently. WEST, Texas, near Waco is a Czech town with a number of food shops and many business's that have Czech decorations and welcome signs. They have a great annual festival also.
Texas sure is a lot more than Bubba and the Cowboys !!

Long Live SHINER BOCH !

I was thinking the Texas Czech belt stretched from near Houston to the area around Austin. My dad spent his pre-teen years in Iowa Colony, a little town due south of Houston about 20 miles; the Bicentennial history of that town mostly dealt with Czech immigrants moving in after 1900. I hope to be making a trek soon to East Bernard, about 60 miles SSW of Houston to sample pecan smoked bbq and kolaches! at Vencik's.

Many of the great small sausage making companies of Texas are Czech, of course. The Czech fest in Ft. Bend Co. is huge.
hermitt4d
Cheeseburger
RE: festivals 2003/08/21 15:46:07 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by pennypincher

quote:
Originally posted by hermitt4d

Y'all just missed the Great Texas Mosquito Festival in Clute. A smashin', slappin', swattin' good time was had by all and the folks who own stock in the company that makes Off were ecstatic. (Actually, I was there 5 hours and didn't see a single mosquito).

Coming up next month is the Great Texas Gator Festival in Anahuac, on the east side of Trinity Bay. http://www.texasgatorfest.com

In October, one of the most fun festivals and one of the most delicious is the Greek Festival at the Greek Orthodox Cathedral in Houston. I haven't been in a few years but as I recall, all the food is homemade - not the usual commercial vendors. http://www.agoc.org/greekfestival/

Dickens on the Strand is a big event in December on Galveston island, a re-creation of the Victorian era. Then there's Galveston's Mardi Gras in February. http://www.dickensonthestrand.org/

I went looking to find a website for the CzechFest at the Ft. Bend Co. Fairgrounds in Rosenberg, TX, in May and found out there are Czech fests all over Texas! Ditto Crawfish festivals.

We have so many different cultures and nationalities represented here and most have some sort of event. I heard of a Ukrainian festival last year.

About the biggest festival here is the Houston International Festival, known now just as iFest, which takes place over two weeks in March and April and is spread over a huge area downtown and in a park just to the west of downtown. It's commercially sponsored, to drum up business and trade, and each year highlights a different country or nationality. Next spring's will highlight Thailand. There's tons of food vendors, many entertainment stages, etc.
http://www.ifest.org/ifest2004/index.htm

Another Texas festival with a large variety of foods is the Wurstfest in New Braunfels, TX, which runs from October 31 thru November 9, 2003. Went last year but it was somewhat spoiled for me since it rained cats & dogs and it was on the chilly side the day I went there. Should have brought a mansize umbrella instead of that little rinky dinky one. Hope to go again this year if everything falls into place.

http://www.wurstfest.com/

I had forgotten about WursfFest; haven't been in years. I remember strolling around NB with a bucketful of cold adult beverage - I think they no longer sell them that way, no? It was while working at WurstFest for the PTV station in Austin that I first discovered that great old German bakery right off the square, Naegelin's; still one of my favorite stops in Central Texas. But I don't think I ever remember having any sausage at WurstFest.
Lone Star
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1730
RE: festivals 2003/08/21 16:22:26 (permalink)
Hermit - I am finally going to the Greek festival this year. The way I understand, in the 20's or 30's, the ladies of the Greek orthodox church were trying to raise money and decided to sell stuffed grape leaves (or one of their famous dishes), any way, by the second day they were deluged by the downtown construction workers who bought everything and they had to make more. It was such a success that they made it an annual event.

Rick - I have a cousin who lives in "Natch-i-tish", and I was able to visit your beautiful town. We went down to the main street where some general store was, and had the famous meat pies at a cafe nearby. I also got to tour the beautiful Melrose plantation. I would love to be able to go to the Christmas festival! Isn't that where the movie "Steel Magnolias" was made?

As for the Wurstfest - bring it on!
RubyRose
  • Total Posts : 2189
RE: festivals 2003/08/21 16:58:40 (permalink)
Attention, mushroom lovers...On Sept. 6th and 7th, the Mushroom Festival will be held in Kennett Square, PA. This town is right in the center of the largest mushroom growing area in the U.S - southeastern PA. The link below has more information:

http://www.mushroomfest.com/
Liketoeat
Double Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 552
RE: festivals 2003/08/21 17:26:08 (permalink)
RickF, somehow I'd failed to note your 8/1 post above until today when saw it referenced by Lone Star. You are surely a most fortunate individual to be able to live in Natchitoches, LA, one of my two favorite spots in this entire counry (the other being New Harmony, IN). Loved your description of it as "a small chunk of South Louisiana picked up and plunked down halfway between Alexandria and Shreveport just to let these northern cities know what they're missing".That is exactly my thought whenever I'm fortuante enough to get there. Have been down for a day or two the last number of falls save for last year when didn't make it. Surely looking forward to getting there about Oct. 7-8 this year. Wish had known of and had arranged to be there a bit earlier for the meat pie festival. Have never made it down in Dec. but so many south AR friends swear that is the only place to go during the Christmas season. I'll make it down for that one of these years. Always enjoy just everything there.Totally love the friendliness of the people everywhere; the atmosphere, the ambiance, the architecture of downtown area; the uniqueness of main -and adjacent street- businesses; the park; the river; the countryside out from town; just everything. Always eat at Lasyone's and have eaten at various Main Street restaurants and a couple of places out in area of college, coming into town from the Interstate. Would appreciate any eating and other recommendations which you might have to share. Again, you are surely lucky to live there. Thanks. Liketoeat
Rick F.
  • Total Posts : 1736
RE: festivals 2003/08/21 19:21:37 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by Lone Star Rick - I have a cousin who lives in "Natch-i-tish", and I was able to visit your beautiful town. We went down to the main street where some general store was, and had the famous meat pies at a cafe nearby. I also got to tour the beautiful Melrose plantation. I would love to be able to go to the Christmas festival! Isn't that where the movie "Steel Magnolias" was made?

Come again--but don't come on opening day of Christmas Festival, because this little town of 17,000 goes to up to maybe 160,000. And there's no increase in parking! The up side is that the people are pretty nice: in 5 festivals I've seen one rowdy drunk, and he was removed very quickly.

Yes, "Steel Magnolias" was filmed in and near Natchitoches. If you come here, there are tours around town showing the exteriors of the homes. In fact, if you come here, call me and I'll show you the church in which the baby was baptized (I think). It's mine, and it's lovely. Some of my parishioners were actually in the film. (Which, by the way, tells the true story of a local girl and was written by her brother.)

Oh: it's "Nack-uh-tish." Don't ask me why.
mayor al
Fire Safety Admin
  • Total Posts : 15183
RE: festivals 2003/08/21 21:25:20 (permalink)
Hermit
Take a ride some day up 35..Prague OK has a neat festival..Wilson KS does too. Wilbur NE has a museum and a major thing with Czech Heritage week and TABOR S D has a dandy with more free beer than I have EVER seen I skipped over Cedar Rapids Iowa...they have a Czech Section in town like the Germans near Cincinnati...a super museum and shops and food .. same for New Prague MN. Yeah the Czech Belt is a fun tour in itself.
Rick F.
  • Total Posts : 1736
RE: festivals 2003/08/21 21:45:42 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by Al-The Mayor-Bowen

Yeah the Czech Belt is a fun tour in itself.
"Czech Belt"--Driving from Houston to Dallas (I guess on 35?) I saw a sign & got off at "The Czech Stop." Interesting pastries; my first & so far only exposure to Czech food.
mayor al
Fire Safety Admin
  • Total Posts : 15183
RE: festivals 2003/08/22 04:11:30 (permalink)
Rick,
Next time you go by the Czech Stop, take a few minutes to go into town...it is on the freeway side of the town of WEST. As I mentioned above the town is full of Czech folks, not real touristy, just plain small town, but has a couple restuarants and stores etc...many with Czech decorations and signs in Czech. Worth a 5 minute side trip.
hermitt4d
Cheeseburger
RE: festivals 2003/08/22 12:34:46 (permalink)
Thanks Mr. Mayor. I'm planning a road trip to KC this fall. Will have to Czech some of these suggestions out. Don't think I'll make it as far as Tabor, tho.

Lonestar: you'll love the food (and the dancing and the music). I was looking at the website and I think I'll have to go. Looks like they've done something about the parking with the shuttle busses.

If the weather doesn't turn too nasty I'm headed down to the Ballunar Liftoff Festival at NASA this weekend; I don't really know much about it.
E. J.
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 15
RE: festivals 2003/08/26 22:55:37 (permalink)
Two festivals in Florida worth mentioning. The first full weekend in May brings the Shrimp Festival in Fernandina Beach, a terrific little town on Amelia Island east of Jacksonville. Dozens of local civic group fix shrimp all kinds of ways at booths by the marina, plus a couple hundred artists exhibit nearby. Music all weekend near the docks as well, ending with the Swinging Medallions Sunday afternoon (for anyone that can remember that old frat house band).

In February Plant City has the Strawberry Festival. Awesome strawberry shortcake, daily entertainment from mid-level stars and, if you like that sort of thing, a carnival type midway. Plant City is east of Tampa and not too far from a roadfood stop - the Branch Ranch.
redtressed
  • Total Posts : 1017
RE: festivals 2003/08/27 00:09:15 (permalink)
Two time honored events in West By Gawd Virginny coming up this LAbor Day weekend:

Charleston Sternwheel Regatta:http://www.sternwheelregatta.com/

Clarksburg 25th Annual Italian Heritage Festival: http://www.wvihf.com/

both are highly recommended

And in late September:

Preston County Buckwheat Festival:http://www.prestoncounty.com/pcbf.htm

Mountain State Forest Festival:http://www.forestfestival.com/

October:
Springs Pennsylvania Folk Festival:
http://www.springspa.org/index.html

Autumn Glory Festival, Oakland Maryland:
http://www.garrettchamber.com/visit_yearroundfun_autumn.asp?tab=1

seafarer john
Filet Mignon
  • Total Posts : 3481
RE: festivals 2003/08/27 12:04:18 (permalink)
The "Taste of New Paltz" festival will be held Sept 14th this year at the County Fair grounds (New Paltz, NY, exit 18, NY State Thruway) It features about 25 local restaurants serving one dollar portions of thier showcase foods, some local wineries, some Chamber of Commerce promotions, local craftspeople, etc. The crowds have gotten so large if the weather is decent that I dont attend any more - but i recommend it to anyone not familiar with this area.
Gloria1
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 2
RE: festivals 2003/08/27 12:41:16 (permalink)
This weekend, Sat - Mon, is the Waterfront Festival, Gully's parking lot in Newburgh, NY. Fireworks every night around 9 p.m. Check it out, Seafarer John!
ocdreamr
  • Total Posts : 1109
RE: festivals 2003/08/28 09:27:24 (permalink)
Sept 5,6,7 is the Maryland Seafood Festival At Sandy Point Park. This sits right on the Bay & has something for everybody. When your not chowing down you can check out the arts & crafts or listen to music, lots for the kids to do. Here's a link to check it out, be sure to look at the menus!http://www.annapolischamber.com/MSF/msf_home.htm
Liketoeat
Double Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 552
RE: festivals 2003/08/28 14:08:45 (permalink)
Just received notice of this year's (11th) Annual Mississippi Delta Tennessee Williams Festival scheduled for Oct. 9 - 11 in Clarksdale, MS. Haven't attended last 2 or 3 years but several attended prior to that were quite good/interesting. Featured works this year are "27 Wagons Full of Cotton" and "Baby Doll". Festival, as always, includes 3 optional dinners, this year at Uncle Henry's Place on Moon Lake, the Belle Clark B&B, and Clarksdale Station on Blues Alley (dinner reservations deadline 10/6). A new Saturday morn feature this year is "Talks & Food Demonstrations of Specialty & Ethnic Foods of the Miss. Delta" by Chefs Randall Andrews & Carl Pitts. Have no idea who they are or what that will be. In event anyone passing through that way then or interested, contact is Tennessee Williams Festival, PO Box 1565, Clarksdale, MS 38614 or 662-627-7337. Little info also available at www.clarksdale-ms.com.

seafarer john
Filet Mignon
RE: festivals 2004/03/18 11:18:47 (permalink)
The 2004 Hudson River Shad Bakes and Festivals will be as follows:
April 25- Pier 26, Manhattan, NYC
May 2 - Inwood Park, Manhattan, NYC
May 8 - Village Dock, Nyack, NY
May 15 - Dutchman's Landing, Catskill, NY
May 15,16 Rondout waterfront, Kingston, NY
May 16- Croton Point Park, Croton, NY
May 23 - Ross Dock, Ft Lee, NJ

These Shad Festivals typically serve shad filets, shad roe, planked shad, beer, sodas, etc. and they are fun for those of us who like to eat.
angelfood
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 204
RE: festivals 2004/03/18 11:26:50 (permalink)
We have so many festivals here that involve great food:
Water Festival
Shrimp Festival
Gullah Festival
Soft-shelled Crab Festival
Oktoberfest
Tours of Homes & Gardens
And more...the list goes on and on.
seafarer john
Filet Mignon
RE: festivals 2004/03/18 12:01:02 (permalink)
Angelfood: Post the dates of your favorites, there's Roadfooders out here who might want to attend ...
Alexander
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 164
RE: festivals 2004/03/18 12:21:12 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by angelfood

Water Festival
Shrimp Festival
Gullah Festival
Oktoberfest
Tours of Homes & Gardens

You sound like SC - There are also the Chitlin' Strut (approach upwind), the Okra Strut, the Catfish Stomp (I'd hate to stomp a catfish - sharp fins), The Governor's Frog Jump, the Bogoff, and, as you say, the list goes on and on.
Michael Hoffman
Double-chop Porterhouse
  • Total Posts : 18267
RE: festivals 2004/03/18 12:22:08 (permalink)
Each summer in Ohio there's the Bratwurst Festival in Bucyrus, the Sweet Corn Festival in Millersport and the Tomato Festival in Reynoldsburg, which, as everyone knows, is The Birthplace of the Tomato. In the fall there's the Pumpkin Festival in Circleville, and no one should miss the New Year's Eve event in Port Clinton where at midnight a giant walleye descends like the ball at Times Square.
Grampy
  • Total Posts : 1559
RE: festivals 2004/03/18 12:22:30 (permalink)
My favorite festival is the annual September garlic festival near the Quabbin in Western Mass. Last year I bought 8 pounds of 6 varieties. There is also plenty of food, fantastic produce of all sorts, and a garlic eating contest if you dare. My wife would not let me compete. I first went 3 years ago when it was very small. Now, thousands of people go: http://www.garlicandarts.org/
angelfood
Cheeseburger
RE: festivals 2004/03/18 12:36:10 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by Alexander

quote:

Water Festival
Shrimp Festival
Gullah Festival
Oktoberfest
Tours of Homes & Gardens

You sound like SC - There are also the Chitlin' Strut (approach upwind), the Okra Strut, the Catfish Stomp (I'd hate to stomp a catfish - sharp fins), The Governor's Frog Jump, the Bogoff, and, as you say, the list goes on and on.

You're right, Alexander, and these are all just in Beaufort County, (mainly the City of Beaufort and the Town of Port Royal), alone. There are some good ones on Hilton Head also. The ones you mentioned, I believe, are scattered about the Midlands and the Upstate. LOL. Correct me if I'm wrong. I've never been to Sally for the Chitlin' Strut. Don't think I have the stomach for it. Surrounding areas here have a Watermelon Festival in Jasper, Catfish Festival, complete with speedboat races, in Hardeeville, etc.

Seafarer John, I'll get a list together and post it. It seems our county has a festival every month. Actually, we sometimes have more than one in the same month.
Alexander
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 164
RE: festivals 2004/03/18 12:57:47 (permalink)
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Alexander

quote:

Water Festival
Shrimp Festival
Gullah Festival
Oktoberfest
Tours of Homes & Gardens

You're right, Alexander, and these are all just in Beaufort County, (mainly the City of Beaufort and the Town of Port Royal), alone. There are some good ones on Hilton Head also. The ones you mentioned, I believe, are scattered about the Midlands and the Upstate. LOL. Correct me if I'm wrong. I've never been to Sally for the Chitlin' Strut. Don't think I have the stomach for it. Surrounding areas here have a Watermelon Festival in Jasper, Catfish Festival, complete with speedboat races, in Hardeeville, etc.

Seafarer John, I'll get a list together and post it. It seems our county has a festival every month. Actually, we sometimes have more than one in the same month.

Figured you were around Beaufort somewhere.

Try to get to the Bog-Off in Loris (NW Horry county, not far from Conway), where they judge the merits of Chicken Bog. It's held sometime in October.

They say that SC has more Stomps, Struts, Festivals and -Offs, than any other state. I wouldn't want to go bail on it, but we do have an awful lot. The monthly magazine of the Electric Cooperatives has a list by regions, but I'm sure it isn't complete.
tiki
Filet Mignon
  • Total Posts : 4140
RE: festivals 2004/03/18 13:28:58 (permalink)
Grampy--check this out---- www.gilroygarlicfestival.org ---the MOST amazing garlic feast on the planet--many thousands of folks and every conceivable way to eat garlic and some INCOEIVABLE---including ice cream! a garlic lovers paradise!! 23rd,24th and 25th of July in lovely--if a bit fragrant--Gilroy California!
Grampy
  • Total Posts : 1559
RE: festivals 2004/03/18 13:36:19 (permalink)
Tiki: Yes, the Gilroy festival is well-known to me. I have never been there, but I have had garlic ice cream, which actually was not as frightening as it sounds. The nice thing is, with everybody eating garlic at these fests, you don't smell it. Pity those who DON'T eat it!
angelfood
Cheeseburger
RE: festivals 2004/03/18 15:01:48 (permalink)
Here's a partial list. Other things happen as well that include food such as the Spring and Fall Tours of Homes so I'm including links to more info.

http://www.beaufortsc.org/gen_ipage.php?cat=visitor&subcat=fest_events
http://www.beaufortsc.org/events/events.php
http://www.portroyal.org/
http://www.hiltonhead.com/events/calendar.htm
http://www.jaspersc.org/calendar.html

March--Native American Pow Wow--Hardeevilee
March 1-31--Springfest--Hilton Head
March 19--Spring Tour of Homes
April 17--Soft Shell Crab Festival--Port Royal (1st one)
April 24-25--Lowcountry Blues Festival Featuring The Blue Angels
May 1--A Taste of Beaufort
May 28-30--Gullah Festival--Beaufort
July 16-25--49th Annual Water Festival--Beaufort
October 8-9--10th Annual Beaufort Shrimp Festival
Sept. 3rd Weekend--Catfish Festival--Hardeeville

There are more but again, that's why I included the extra links.
Ashley Wilkes
Hamburger
  • Total Posts : 80
RE: festivals 2004/03/18 23:14:03 (permalink)
The big festival in Central Georgia every spring is theCherry Blossom Festival. However, food is not the featured attraction. The pink blooms of over 275,000 Yoshino cherry trees are the focal point. This year’s festival is March 19-28. The blooms don't always cooperate with the timing of this festival, but 2004 is looking good for a full bloom.

Of course, there will be plenty of food including cherry ice cream, NuWay hot dogs, etc.

http://www.cherryblossom.com/
angelfood
Cheeseburger
RE: festivals 2004/04/29 09:04:16 (permalink)
For any who may be interested this is happening in Beaufort, SC this weekend:

Taste of Beaufort features food, music, dancing

Published Thu, Apr 29, 2004

By DEBBIE RADFORD
Gazette Lifestyles editor
Fourteen restaurants are expected to be offering their culinary delights during the fifth annual Taste of Beaufort on Saturday.

The event kicks off with a free concert at 7 p.m. Friday in the Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park, and continues from noon to 5 p.m. Saturday with food booths, live music and more, to be followed by a street dance.

Many feature Lowcountry specialties, while others offer a more "national" flavor. To be sure, everyone will find a little something to taste, from hot wings to cold beer, shrimp gravy to roast beef wrap.

Lowcountry Produce is participating for the first time this year. Produce is still the mainstay of the Lobeco stand, but an eatery opened there this past year.

At the Taste of Beaufort, Lowcountry Produce will offer Chicken and Rice, Crab Cakes and Key Lime Pie as well as assorted fresh fruits and vegetables.

While there is no admission fee to the Taste of Beaufort, tickets must be purchased in order to indulge in food and beverages.

Other restaurants planning to participate are:

* Bay Breeze Island Grill -- No menu at this time;
* The Beaufort Inn -- No menu at this time;
* Beef O'Brady's -- Beef's Wings (6 piece, mild or hot) and Beef's Wings (10 piece, mild or hot);
* Emily's -- No menu at this time;
* Firehouse Books & Espresso Bar -- Veggie Hummus Wrap, Roast Beef Wrap, Shrimp Salad on Greens, Cajun Chicken & Rice Wrap, Crab Salad on a Baked Tortilla, Watermelon and Mint and Espresso Buttercream Brownies;
* Gullah Grub -- Oyster Gravy over Bread, Barbecue Ribs, Chopped Barbecue, Shrimp Gravy Over Bread, Cornbread and Fruit Cobbler;
* Jamaican Pepperpot -- Jerk Chicken, Jerk Pork, Curry Goat and Beef Patties;
* Kathleen's Grille -- Crab Cakes, Salmon Mousse, Lobster Bisque and Seafood Salad;
* Luther's Rare & Well Done -- Grilled Teriyaki Shrimp, Ribeye and Crab Cakes;
* Plum's -- No menu at this time;
* Saltus River Grill -- No menu at this time;
* Panini's Café -- No menu at this time; and
* The Upper Crust -- Pizza Slices.

Cold beverages will be on sale from noon to 8 p.m. on Bay Street.

The following streets will be closed from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. Saturday:

* Bay Street, between Carteret and Charles streets;
* Scott Street, between Bay and Port Republic streets;
* West Street, between Bay and Craven streets; and
* Port Republic Street, between Scott and Charles streets.

Page: < 1234 > Showing page 2 of 4
Jump to:
© 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1