home grilled summertime faves

Author
shen
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 150
2004/06/01 11:13:07 (permalink)

home grilled summertime faves

Marinated flank steak on the Weber, huge tossed salad with lots of garden tomatoes, grilled peppers and mushrooms, corn on the cob, homemade limeade and for dessert homemade blueberry pie. all followed by a fun game of bocce.

2 Replies Related Threads

emsmom
    Double Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 955
    RE: home grilled summertime faves 2004/06/01 12:07:09 (permalink)
    We like to grill out. Last night, we had hot dogs (of course for Memorial Day and wings. And also, I made some lemonade. I had bought some Tequila Lime Wings at Sams Club and we grilled those. They were good. We also like grilled Salmon, chicken , ribs,steaks, pork chops and of course Hamburgers.
    To accompany grilled foods, we like corn on the cob, boiled new potatoes, baked beans, salads, slaws, tomato, cucumber and onion relish. ( not all at the same meal of course )Last night, we decided to go back to our childhood and roasted marshmellows after we had eaten. later last night, we had watermelon. Today, we are eating light!
    carlton pierre
    Double Chili Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 2500
    RE: home grilled summertime faves 2004/11/26 17:43:17 (permalink)
    I like to grill plenty of dogs and hamburgs. Any leftover I get to heat up in the microwave during the week and it's like cooking out all over again.
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Trial Version 5.1