The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider


Author Message

  • Total Posts: 4
  • Joined: 4/30/2005
  • Location: Eastpointe, MI
insurance Sun, 06/5/05 3:40 PM (permalink)
I live in Michigan. I am planning to sell hot dogs at an event in a couple of weeks. It is a one day event. In order to get a permit, I have to get insurance. Does anyone know how this works and around how much this costs. I guess it is in case someone gets sick or something. I appreciate any advice you may have on the subject. Thanks, Peggy
    Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

    Jump to:

    Current active users

    There are 0 members and 1 guests.

    Icon Legend and Permission

    • New Messages
    • No New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    • Locked w/ New Messages
    • Locked w/o New Messages
    • Read Message
    • Post New Thread
    • Reply to message
    • Post New Poll
    • Submit Vote
    • Post reward post
    • Delete my own posts
    • Delete my own threads
    • Rate post

    2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
    What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact   Copyright 2011 -