Hot!is little caesar's still out there?

Page: < 12345 Showing page 5 of 5
Author
mlm
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 228
Re:is little caesar's still out there? 2014/06/11 11:52:05 (permalink)
Do you suppose the instructions on the container were meant as a joke?
I'm about as culinarily backward as they come, but I think even I would have figured it out. More to the point, for me, would have been 'How to get the  lid off?' Maybe the instructions were for the benefit of those who have to warned that it's dangerous to smoke while gassing up and that football on skis is a bad idea (I understand the Kennedys' were upset that the ski resort had not warned them about that..)" />
WarToad
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1847
Re:is little caesar's still out there? 2014/06/12 08:32:34 (permalink)
THere's a Little Caesar's in the corner of K-Mart near me.  For $5 it's a cheap snack for the kids to split, and they enjoy it.  Better and cheaper than nearly all of the frozen grocery store pizzas.
SeamusD
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1013
Re:is little caesar's still out there? 2014/06/12 14:21:33 (permalink)
I got their $5 Deep Deep Dish combo for lunch the other day, and the deep dish crust is better than the regular. I know it's the same dough, but I think the fact it's a lot thicker helps it out. And the crusty caramelized cheese around the edge helps out also.

♫ ♪Bite bite, sip sip, do the deep deep dish combo mambo! ♪ ♫
Ketteract
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 211
Re:is little caesar's still out there? 2014/06/19 08:50:29 (permalink)
Returned to the same LC's location yesterday for a plain cheese Hot-'n-Ready.  As you can see, it wasn't made with quite the same care as the pepperoni I got a while ago:

Nor was it quite as fresh, but that's a risk with ready-made anything.  Still very satisfactory!  Sausage will come next, because that was what I always got back in the day and I'm curious to see how it's changed (as I'm sure it has).
easydoesit
Double Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 514
Re:is little caesar's still out there? 2014/06/20 01:41:15 (permalink)
Ketteract 

Nor was it quite as fresh, but that's a risk with ready-made anything.  Still very satisfactory!  Sausage will come next, because that was what I always got back in the day and I'm curious to see how it's changed (as I'm sure it has).

For convenience and price, this 5.00 pizza is hard to beat, and for us it's two meals each.  We'll do it every four - six weeks or so.  It's "kids" pizza, bland and mild, but the crust is good and it's a cheesy chew.

My wife is a fanatic for all food to be as hot as it possibly can from the kitchen, so any time we take any pizza home her favorite pieces are in the car.

She will avoid the "old and cold" problem by telling the counter person that she'll just wait for the next hot one.  And she always pays right away, and includes a two buck tip right up front.  They always give her a good one.

Agree with Seamus, we also like the deep dish for the crusty edges and corners.
Page: < 12345 Showing page 5 of 5
Jump to:
© 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1