Lockedjust for laughs-taster at chili cook-off

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
roossy90
Sirloin
  • Total Posts : 6695
RE: just for laughs-taster at chili cook-off 2005/12/15 12:27:08 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by tsores

I thought the article was funny.

What I find disturbing is the ensuing thread. Is there that much tension on a fun forum site? Can people have differing opinions and not be at each others throats.

On another blog site I frequent, the rule is to be friendly at all times. Those that aren't have their entries deleted and, if they persist, are thrown off the site. Makes for a friendly site.

AMEN!, now pass the chili!
roossy90
Sirloin
  • Total Posts : 6695
RE: just for laughs-taster at chili cook-off 2005/12/15 19:18:56 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by Scorereader

quote:
Originally posted by roossy90

Word fight... LOL...
Thanks for all the input anyway....
As they say, everyone is entitled to their own opinion...
Now lets put the gloves away.. this is getting burned out...

completely agree.
Why pb made a personal remark towards me is unknown?
I said it wasn't funny, and he felt the need to take a cheap shot at me.
Then he tries to call me a critic that doesn't "do" anything while hiding behind another person's words, while the fact is, I put artisitc work out in the public ALL the time. And not just turning out performances of work that has already been written, but brand new work.

If we're entitled to our opinion, then we should be able to state our opinion without someone making cheap shots.

I understand the need in the Forums to stop the word wars, especially after the "children behaving badly" thread. But I'm not going to stand idly by when pb takes a cheap shot at me, or tries to back hand it by sending us quotes from others.

And I dont blame you one bit!
There is no need for that kind of talk to one another...
Makes me sorry I ever posted it.. And if it is removed, I think we would all feel better.....[|)]
Scorereader
Sirloin
  • Total Posts : 5550
RE: just for laughs-taster at chili cook-off 2005/12/21 12:13:46 (permalink)
A man walks into a quaint and friendly diner and orders a bowl of chili. The waitress tells him that the other man two stools down ordered the last one. He notices the other man eating a sandwich and chips and ignoring the full bowl of chili on his left, so he leans towards the other man and asks "may I have your bowl of chili?" The other man shrugs sure. The man starts eating until he comes to the bottom of the bowl and see's a dead mouse. He vomits into the bowl, the other man leans over and says - yup, I did the same thing.

alesrus
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 292
RE: just for laughs-taster at chili cook-off 2005/12/21 12:19:56 (permalink)
quote:

A man walks into a quaint and friendly diner and orders a bowl of chili. The waitress tells him that the other man two stools down ordered the last one. He notices the other man has a full bowl, so he leans towards the other man and asks "may I have your bowl of chili?" The other man shrugs sure. The man starts eating until he comes to the bottom of the bowl and see's a dead mouse. He vomits into the bowl, the other man leans over and says - yup, I did the same thing.

" />

very funny but
porkbeaks
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 2216
RE: just for laughs-taster at chili cook-off 2005/12/21 12:21:00 (permalink)
quote:

A man walks into a quaint and friendly diner and orders a bowl of chili. The waitress tells him that the other man two stools down ordered the last one. He notices the other man has a full bowl, so he leans towards the other man and asks "may I have your bowl of chili?" The other man shrugs sure. The man starts eating until he comes to the bottom of the bowl and see's a dead mouse. He vomits into the bowl, the other man leans over and says - yup, I did the same thing.

Classless, tasteless, sophomoric, and NOT funny. pb
saps
  • Total Posts : 1560
RE: just for laughs-taster at chili cook-off 2005/12/21 12:29:01 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by porkbeaks

quote:

Don't be such a baby.
Scorereader
Sirloin
RE: just for laughs-taster at chili cook-off 2005/12/21 14:12:43 (permalink)
quote:

quote:

A developing rule of thumb on this site is, "if porkbeaks doesn't like it, then it's probably good". sr

porkbeaks
  • Total Posts : 2216
RE: just for laughs-taster at chili cook-off 2005/12/21 14:58:19 (permalink)
quote:

quote:

quote:

A developing rule of thumb on this site is, "if porkbeaks doesn't like it, then it's probably good". sr

Let me see if I have this right. What I should do now is whine about how I am being needlessly attacked and ask the moderator to remove a post or two, then I should go into excruciating detail with all the reasons why I didn't think your "joke" was funny and then, finally, I should go into all of my qualifications (even more excruciating) telling everyone why I am so qualified to render these opinions.

Homey don't play dat. How 'bout I just tell you to "kiss my ass". pb
Scorereader
Sirloin
RE: just for laughs-taster at chili cook-off 2005/12/21 15:43:33 (permalink)
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Let me see if I have this right. What I should do now is whine about how I am being needlessly attacked and ask the moderator to remove a post or two, then I should go into excruciating detail with all the reasons why I didn't think your "joke" was funny and then, finally, I should go into all of my qualifications (even more excruciating) telling everyone why I am so qualified to render these opinions.

Homey don't play dat. How 'bout I just tell you to "kiss my ass". pb

had you left off the last line, I would've thought you were kidding, as I was.

But apparently, your still as much a punk as ever.
Scorereader
Sirloin
RE: just for laughs-taster at chili cook-off 2005/12/22 10:57:19 (permalink)

Yo Mama so fat that they said it was chili outside then she brought out a bowl!
Scorereader
Sirloin
RE: just for laughs-taster at chili cook-off 2005/12/22 11:08:41 (permalink)
now THIS is classless, tasteless and sophomoric:

http://www.freefunpages.com/1/chilidance.htm

Sundancer7
Fire Safety Admin
  • Total Posts : 13481
RE: just for laughs-taster at chili cook-off 2005/12/22 11:13:16 (permalink)
This topic got nasty and I locked it.

Paul E Smith
Knoxville, TN
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
© 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1