little breakfast spots

Author
superwaitress
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 15
2006/02/24 17:54:40 (permalink)

little breakfast spots

Can anyone give me a few good breakfast spots in the Springhouse/Ambler Fort Wahsington Pa area? We are going to be there for the home show this weekend and need a good place to eat.

6 Replies Related Threads

wheregreggeats.com
    Filet Mignon
    • Total Posts : 4593
    RE: little breakfast spots 2006/02/24 21:31:56 (permalink)
    No. I'm afriad not, but welcome to RF ... are you realy "super" ???
    superwaitress
    Junior Burger
    RE: little breakfast spots 2006/02/25 08:48:26 (permalink)
    No, I just needed a name and tha was the first thing that came to mind... Thanks for the welcome! I will have to hunt for one on my own then and let all of you know what I find!
    Kenny da Fat Man
    Hamburger
    • Total Posts : 98
    RE: little breakfast spots 2006/02/25 17:04:06 (permalink)
    Hi Superwaitress:

I answered this question for you in the other thread you posted in......

Kenny DFM
    superwaitress
    Junior Burger
    RE: little breakfast spots 2006/02/26 12:50:17 (permalink)
    Hi Everyone,
    Just wanted to tell you about the awesome spot we found. Its was called The Ambler Grill. The food tasted just like I was at my grandmoms when I was a little girl! Its located on East Butler Ave. (It wasnt too hard to find either its right by the acme.) I asked one of the venders at the show if there was a good spot and this is where they told us to go. They told us they serve breakfast until 2pm, so we went over right away. When we got there there was about a 10 minute wait to be seated...not to bad for the size of the place. It was small, but in this case smaller is better, lol. I was talking to the woman at the register about the place and I was amazed at the open kitchen and only being 3 cooks in the back. She told us that everything was fresh, all of the food was made to order. Thats when our waitress told us that we could have a seat. I had such a hard time trying to deside waht to order! They had everything from omelettes, Breakfast sandwiches, pancakes, oatmeal, and even Creamed chipped beef. I finally ordered what was called the Ambler Sampler. It was 2 eggs any style, a piece of french toast or a pancake, and your choice of meat, and it came with home fries. I got it with 2 eggs over medium, a pancake and pork roll. The pancake was the best "diner" pancake I have EVER had! My husband had the Cream Chipped Beef and said that it was to die for! My son had a Mickey Mouse pancake...it was so cute!! They even serve lunch....thats our excuse to go back, now I cant wait!! The lady at the register said the place is run by her and her husband, and everyone that works there is family. Which I thought was pretty cool! Even her 80 year old mom works there! They were all so friendly! I will most deffinatly be going back and if anyone is in the area...its worth the stop!!!
    stevencarry
    Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 359
    RE: little breakfast spots 2006/02/26 15:14:05 (permalink)
    Hi superwaitress, I can't help on your topic but if you ever are looking to vent after work checkout www.bitterwaitress.com
    superwaitress
    Junior Burger
    RE: little breakfast spots 2006/02/26 18:40:37 (permalink)
    oh my goodness that is the best website I have ever seen!! Thanks for showing it to me!!! Where did you find it?
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1