Krystal burgers opening in Houston and Dallas

Junior Burger
2004/10/20 21:57:52
just learned that the first Krsytal opening in Houston is to open on November 1.... the first 72 people in line receive free food... with the first 12 receiving a Sackful of Krystals a week for a year... gotta get there early.... and Dallas is opening on November 8 in Carrollton.
Tommy2dogs
Cheeseburger
RE: Krystal burgers opening in Houston and Dallas 2004/11/09 14:26:33
The new Krytsal opened in Carrollton (North Dallas) yesterday. Figured I would avoid the rush and go today for lunch. As I drove by I noticed at least 100 people in line ouside so I headed to the Drive thru only to find a Policeman waving folks away as the wait fpr the Drive thru was an hour and forty five minutes.
Michael Hoffman
Double-chop Porterhouse
RE: Krystal burgers opening in Houston and Dallas 2004/11/09 14:28:30
And I always thought folks from Dallas were smarter than that.
chezkatie
Double Chili Cheeseburger
RE: Krystal burgers opening in Houston and Dallas 2004/11/09 15:41:14
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Hoffman

Sundancer7
Fire Safety Admin
RE: Krystal burgers opening in Houston and Dallas 2004/11/09 16:42:11
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Hoffman

Maybe the folks from Dallas should have been smarter but nobody but nobody will ever enjoy a Krystal unless they have been imbibing for an evening and need a grease fix. Krystals hit the need. In addition I hear they are going up in Bushie territory. The Sundancer believes Mr. Bushie will have to indulge in this wonderful tasty delight.

I was doing some catfishing with a buddy of mine at my dock at about 3:00AM. We caught what we wanted and imbibed what we wanted. We got that urge. I think you know what I mean. We took a 3:00AM run to Krystal and got a dozen of cheese Krystals. They sure did go down great however the next morning, they got next to me. Pretty serious and somewhat like a half dozen Krispy Kreme's.

I love the life of a roadfooder.

Paul E. Smith
Knoxville, TN
Michael Hoffman
Double-chop Porterhouse
RE: Krystal burgers opening in Houston and Dallas 2004/11/09 18:24:08
Ah, well, I can understand the 3 a.m. stuff. That's when White Castles taste best, as well. Unfortunately, the only time I ever ate Krystals I got sick, and so did my wife. White Castles, on the other hand, don't bother me at all.
Adjudicator
Sirloin
RE: Krystal burgers opening in Houston and Dallas 2004/11/09 19:29:50
"They sure did go down great however the next morning, they got next to me. Pretty serious and somewhat like a half dozen Krispy Kreme's.

I love the life of a roadfooder.

Paul E. Smith
Knoxville, TN"

Alas, the "gut rocket" syndrome, perhaps?
johnrm
Junior Burger
RE: Krystal burgers opening in Houston and Dallas 2008/08/21 19:21:57
They opened here in the San Antonio area, I love them