1. extinct (closed years ago) but Linda's Parisian burger from Linda's drive in/Mt View, CA Had a hard chewy shiny sourdough bun, small patty, minced onion, melted American cheese and "special sauce", basically mustard and ketchup mixed.
orrr... maybe not (has been resurrected) at Armadillo Willy's in Los Altos, CA, along with Linda's famouse tater tot fries, taste like McD's hashbrowns yum. http://www.armadillowillys.com/
2. Flaming Grill sirloin melt, Sacramento CA http://www.flaminggrillcafe.info/
3. Jim-Denny's Joey burger, Sacramento CA http://jim-dennys.com/
best commercial, too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-oySSZygbs
4. Nationwide Freezer meats steakburger cheese, Sacramento, CA http://www.nationwidefreezermeats.com/
5. St Johns Bar and Grill, Santa Clara, CA http://www.stjohnsgrill.com/
post edited by rainyday6 - 2009/08/08 12:28:28