Anyone have good directions

Michelle Wiedemann
  • Total Posts : 125
  • Reward points : 0
Anyone have good directions - Fri, 04/29/05 10:33 AM
Hello:) I got tickets on the trip and we are so happy to be able to join you all. We need directions to Manny's coffee shop, we are coming from Menomonee Falls, which pretty much just say Milwaukee. We have only been to Chicago a couple of times and it was a long time ago. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much!

The Travelin Man
  • Total Posts : 3698
RE: Anyone have good directions - Fri, 04/29/05 10:46 AM
I am not a big fan of Mapquest, but the new Google maps are helpful.

http://maps.google.com

Steve

cbolado
  • Total Posts : 68
RE: Anyone have good directions - Fri, 04/29/05 10:53 AM
The most direct way is to take the Kennedy Expressway to exit 52A, make a left on Roosevelt, and then another left on Jefferson. (Manny’s is at 1141 S. Jefferson.) The only thing is that I’m not sure about parking around there (someone else might be able to give you a better idea). Nearby UIC might have a parking garage. But parking around there isn’t cheap.

tsores
  • Total Posts : 653
RE: Anyone have good directions - Fri, 04/29/05 11:59 AM
quote:
Originally posted by cbolado

The most direct way is to take the Kennedy Expressway to exit 52A, make a left on Roosevelt, and then another left on Jefferson. (Manny’s is at 1141 S. Jefferson.) The only thing is that I’m not sure about parking around there (someone else might be able to give you a better idea). Nearby UIC might have a parking garage. But parking around there isn’t cheap.

When you turn left on Jefferson, look for Manny's on your right just a few doors off of Roosevelt.

Michelle Wiedemann
  • Total Posts : 125
RE: Anyone have good directions - Fri, 04/29/05 5:22 PM
thanks so much:) I didnt like that I couldnt find it on mapquest. We appreciate your help!