Refrigeration repair

sunny9280m
  • Total Posts : 5
  • Reward points : 0
Refrigeration repair - Mon, 05/2/05 11:25 AM
I cannot thank you enuf FOODNYC for recommending AMTEC. WOW, all my freezers were barely working. The ice maker and the yogurt maker not working all the time (just when you dont need them) I called them, they charged $55 an hour flat rate and did a beautiful job. I would recommend them also, very reliable and dependable.Amtec# 516 749 -1247 or AMTECS@hotmail.com
sarah

Scallion1
  • Total Posts : 418
RE: Refrigeration repair - Mon, 05/2/05 1:29 PM
I missed the beginning of this thread, but you know that I'll check them out. A good refrigeration guy is worth his weight in gold, or in spoiled lobster tails....

jellybear
  • Total Posts : 1135
RE: Refrigeration repair - Wed, 05/11/05 9:49 AM
The day we opened about two weeks ago the ice machine went out.The guy who was recommened to fix it has been working on it since.First he replace the condenser,now he says the water pump is shot.This guy dont look like hes a seasoned pro and I am beginning to wonder if he knows what the hell hes doing.After this I am going with someone a little more wiser and older.Ive been buying four to five bags of ice a day and it sucks.

Raine
  • Total Posts : 196
RE: Refrigeration repair - Wed, 05/11/05 10:01 AM
Thank goodness, my husband's step brother is a refrigeration tech.

sunny9280m
  • Total Posts : 5
RE: Refrigeration repair - Sat, 05/14/05 6:01 PM
i feel for jellybear! Ice makers are pretty difficult and you need a really trained professional! id go on a limb and say this guy doesnt know wat he's doing. Id hire some body else at this point.

trax
  • Total Posts : 9
RE: Refrigeration repair - Wed, 05/18/05 8:03 AM
I was a refrigeration tech for 20 years if you don't do a lot of ice machines they can be tricky to figure out. My recomendation is find a company that deals with them on a regular basis.