Taco Bueno

Post
ohman
Cheeseburger
2005/07/23 10:18:07
I just moved to Texas a little over a month ago and I have got to say I love this place, They have the best tacos and for very little money. Here is a link
http://www.tacobueno.com/
ohman
Cheeseburger
RE: Taco Bueno 2005/08/03 17:19:43
No Bueno lovers?
Kiowa1
Cheeseburger
RE: Taco Bueno 2005/08/03 17:36:31
I used to live in Dallas a few years back and had a definite liking for Taco Bueno's tacos... You're right... good taste and GREAT price.
Their commercials used to tout "Taco Bueno... Luxury EVERYONE can afford".

Also, try the El Fenix chain for tex-mex basics... enchiladas, etc,
tiki
Filet Mignon
RE: Taco Bueno 2005/08/03 19:52:57
i think i may have mentioned them in another thread---for my money and for a chain--they ae WAY better then Taco Bell!!!! One of the chains that i WILL stop at!
ohman
Cheeseburger
RE: Taco Bueno 2005/08/04 08:21:46
quote:
Originally posted by tiki

i think i may have mentioned them in another thread---for my money and for a chain--they ae WAY better then Taco Bell!!!! One of the chains that i WILL stop at!
I think I will go get some after work today!
Tommy2dogs
Cheeseburger
RE: Taco Bueno 2005/08/04 17:15:38
quote:
Originally posted by ohman

No Bueno lovers?


ohman Try Taco Cabana, you will never go back to Bueno

2dogs
ohman
Cheeseburger
RE: Taco Bueno 2005/08/04 18:54:56
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy2dogs

quote:
Originally posted by ohman

No Bueno lovers?


ohman Try Taco Cabana, you will never go back to Bueno

2dogs


I have not seen one here but when I do I will give it a try...Thanks!
mr chips
Filet Mignon
RE: Taco Bueno 2005/08/10 03:50:57
I second Taco Cabana. Love eating there when I visit San Antonio.
Tommy2dogs
Cheeseburger
RE: Taco Bueno 2005/08/10 20:03:51
quote:
Originally posted by ohman

quote:
Originally posted by Tommy2dogs

quote:
Originally posted by ohman

No Bueno lovers?


ohman Try Taco Cabana, you will never go back to Bueno

2dogs


I have not seen one here but when I do I will give it a try...Thanks!


There is one on Precinct Line Just south of 26 on the East side of the street
tiki
Filet Mignon
RE: Taco Bueno 2005/08/13 01:26:53
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy2dogs

quote:
Originally posted by ohman

No Bueno lovers?


ohman Try Taco Cabana, you will never go back to Bueno

2dogs


I will look for em and give em a shot.
TexSkills
Junior Burger
RE: Taco Bueno 2006/12/04 10:29:08
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy2dogs

quote:
Originally posted by ohman

No Bueno lovers?


ohman Try Taco Cabana, you will never go back to Bueno

2dogs


There are some things Bueno does better than Cabana and vice versa. Personally I think the tacos are better at Bueno. I'd give my left arm just to have a Taco Bueno or Taco Cabana near me.

Two years ago, I moved out to Florida from Dallas. Bueno and Cabana are better than a great majority of the Mexican food joints you find in this state. Every time I go home to Dallas, I always make a stop at Taco Bueno.
Sundancer7
Fire Safety Admin
RE: Taco Bueno 2006/12/04 10:32:32
There is a Taco Cabana directly across the street from the Residence Inn in Houston where I am staying. I have been there numerous times and their taco's are very good. I have no idea how they compare with Taco Bueno.

Taco Cabana is always busy and I believe this particular one stays open 24-7

Paul E. Smith
Knoxville, TN
TexSkills
Junior Burger
RE: Taco Bueno 2006/12/04 10:36:36
quote:
Originally posted by Sundancer7

There is a Taco Cabana directly across the street from the Residence Inn in Houston where I am staying. I have been there numerous times and their taco's are very good. I have no idea how they compare with Taco Bueno.

Taco Cabana is always busy and I believe this particular one stays open 24-7

Paul E. Smith
Knoxville, TN


Most Taco Cabanas are open 24 hours. LOL, its some of the best 2 AM drunk food you can get.

I don't believe Taco Bueno has any locations in Houston.