Arroz con pollo

Post
deb741
Junior Burger
2005/10/12 09:50:15
I need the recipe to make rice with chicken mexican style
Michael Hoffman
Double-chop Porterhouse
RE: Arroz con pollo 2005/10/12 10:24:35
quote:
Originally posted by deb741

I need the recipe to make rice with chicken mexican style

Have you given any thought to typing the words Arroz con pollo into a search engine? It's amazing how many recipes come up when you do.
EliseT
Filet Mignon
RE: Arroz con pollo 2005/11/03 06:24:08
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Hoffman

quote:
Originally posted by deb741

I need the recipe to make rice with chicken mexican style

Have you given any thought to typing the words Arroz con pollo into a search engine? It's amazing how many recipes come up when you do.


Now, now...Roadfooders have the best recipes in the world. Better us than some random site. But there is a recipe forum where this might get more responses.

I have a good recipe, but I'm not at home now. I'll try to remember to post it later.
Michael Hoffman
Double-chop Porterhouse
RE: Arroz con pollo 2005/12/25 15:05:05
Go to www.google.com. Type in: Arroz con Pollo. Click on Google Search. The first page has at least ten recipes for Arroz con Pollo.
roossy90
Sirloin
RE: Arroz con pollo 2005/12/25 17:45:38
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Hoffman

quote:
Originally posted by deb741

I need the recipe to make rice with chicken mexican style

Have you given any thought to typing the words Arroz con pollo into a search engine? It's amazing how many recipes come up when you do.


Zing!
roossy90
Sirloin
RE: Arroz con pollo 2005/12/25 17:47:10
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Hoffman

Go to www.google.com. Type in: Arroz con Pollo. Click on Google Search. The first page has at least ten recipes for Arroz con Pollo.


And another Zing!

Or even www.foodnetwork.com