Accounting ...

wheregreggeats.com
  • Total Posts : 4530
  • Reward points : 0
Accounting ... - Tue, 11/15/05 12:03 PM
Do any of you have any experience with Microsoft's new S mall Business Accounting 2006 software package?

What software do you use for your businesses? (Restaurants, or any other small businesses for that matter?)

KAYLINDA
  • Total Posts : 59
RE: Accounting ... - Wed, 11/16/05 10:14 PM
Haven't tried Microsoft's. We use quickbooks.

wheregreggeats.com
  • Total Posts : 4530
RE: Accounting ... - Wed, 11/16/05 10:28 PM
quote:
Originally posted by KAYLINDA

Haven't tried Microsoft's. We use quickbooks.

Been happy with QB?

KAYLINDA
  • Total Posts : 59
RE: Accounting ... - Thu, 11/17/05 11:12 PM
I really like it most of the time. There are additional features I would like to see....but I'm sure that would be true for any accounting program. The basic accounting features are all there. I don't use their additional payroll features as I only have two employees...and the most I've ever had is 5. We are not a large business...but for a small one it is fine for us....and I've heard that it is better for larger ones that use more of the features than I use....for instance shipping...letters...etc. I just use the basic accounting features.

jojobeans
  • Total Posts : 137
RE: Accounting ... - Thu, 11/17/05 11:15 PM
My wife is a Microsoft Partner and Master instructor so If you email me a question specific to what you want to know I will get her answer and post it here, she also sells the entire Microsoft line so for a Roadfoodie I may be able to get you a discount all though the volume dealers may do better in price
quote:
Originally posted by wheregreggeats.com

Do any of you have any experience with Microsoft's new S mall Business Accounting 2006 software package?

What software do you use for your businesses? (Restaurants, or any other small businesses for that matter?)