Hey Guys...Is there some reason we Pittsburghers don't meet and eat? And that is definately NOT a double endentre
1. Isaly's - Perrysville Ave in West View. Besides the chipped ham, they make a sandwich called "The Bomber"; fried baloney & onions w/ cucumber sauce on a homemade roll, Not for the diet crowd.
2. I think Yovi's uses Hebrew National - whatever the brand, it's a mighty tasty dog. I think if you try Yovi's you'll like it.
3. I think Yovi's fries are great...Not shoestrings like the O had, but a bit thicker w/ skins on - sort of like Potato Patch's.
4. I went to Hot Dogma...wasn't overly excited, it was just O.K. Great Name, o.k. dogs. I hope they make it....
5. Nobody really rebutted my assessment of the Dirty O's "astmosphere". The Oakland location was really not the greatest. They had a location on Carson Street that was much more family friendly, but it went under for some reason.
6. I might as well mention this too: there is a pretty good little hotdog shop in McCandless, on Perry Highway called New York Hotdog. it's been there for 20+ years, so they must be doing something right. Sorry, can't tell you the brand, etc, but they are pretty good.