Slick, I have always watched with interest and respect when you make comments at roadfood.com.. You are a smart and good
businessman. Now you are having a website. My admiration grows. I know it takes much time and hard work to construct
one, so I hope that anything I write will be taken as constructive, because I think you are doing a good job with it.
1. I have a hard time reading the small print on the side menu. It maybe the colour of the brown paper bags or the font.
2. The "About Us" section might work better with one picture of your place at the top, then the text with no pictured background.
3. The "BBQ Menu" needs to lose the meat background. It distracted me and at places made it hard to read the menu. Plus,
I know that the meat should look like that, but some looks burnt, which might make a novice wonder why you have burnt meat.
You could have pictures of the food next to each menu entry.
4.The "Gallery" photos look real good, but I noticed that photos with customers showed too much stryo-foam and not enough
of the good food you serve on the tables in front of the happy customers.
5. The direction page is excellent.
6. I'd like to see a picture of you with your staff.