Where is Tiki?

roossy90
  • Total Posts : 6695
  • Reward points : 0
Where is Tiki? - Fri, 02/10/06 5:05 PM
Havent seen any posts lately from TIKI...
Where are yoooooooooooooooooooooooo?
I miss his bantering.

BT
  • Total Posts : 3589
RE: Where is Tiki? - Fri, 02/10/06 5:47 PM
tiki is happliy posting away over at roguefood: http://www.roguefood.com/forums/index.php?showuser=24

Before we have any more of these "where is so and so" posts, why doesn't the interested person go check there. There's a good chance you'll find who you're looking for. You may even find out what they are saying about YOU.

tiki
  • Total Posts : 4135
RE: Where is Tiki? - Fri, 02/10/06 6:27 PM
Actually BT---i have posted here lately just as often as i have there. I just havent been posting as much since i started taking Bass lessons---the 4 stringed instrument, not the fish! I have wanted to play the bass in a blues band for many many years and have decided that now is the time! Been getting lessons from my nieghbors---Three time Music Hall of Famers and Handy award winning music educators---since i am actually about finished with my dome--except for the "pretty stuff"--i have the time and it would be foolish not to take advantage of my access to my teachers. And BT---i never left here---some of us are cabable of handleing several web forums at a time---i also hang out in a couple of other food ones and a fes music sites too. Another reason i havent been posting---been trying to "Mellow out " in my advancing age!--staying away from controversy and trying REALLY hard not to be rude.

BT
  • Total Posts : 3589
RE: Where is Tiki? - Fri, 02/10/06 6:32 PM
Ah, well I hadn't seen your name here either. But you must admit it feels good to be missed.

mr chips
  • Total Posts : 4714
RE: Where is Tiki? - Fri, 02/10/06 10:22 PM
quote:
Originally posted by tiki

Actually BT---i have posted here lately just as often as i have there. I just havent been posting as much since i started taking Bass lessons---the 4 stringed instrument, not the fish! I have wanted to play the bass in a blues band for many many years and have decided that now is the time! Been getting lessons from my nieghbors---Three time Music Hall of Famers and Handy award winning music educators---since i am actually about finished with my dome--except for the "pretty stuff"--i have the time and it would be foolish not to take advantage of my access to my teachers. And BT---i never left here---some of us are cabable of handleing several web forums at a time---i also hang out in a couple of other food ones and a fes music sites too. Another reason i havent been posting---been trying to "Mellow out " in my advancing age!--staying away from controversy and trying REALLY hard not to be rude.
I am always glad to see your posts, amigo.

roossy90
RE: Where is Tiki? - Fri, 02/10/06 11:05 PM
The only thing he would be saying about me is, "Damn, I gotta dig that Jamaican cookbook out and send her that damn Pattie recipe."
LOL
I am in the process of moving, so you have lots of time...
Tara

tiki
  • Total Posts : 4135
RE: Where is Tiki? - Sat, 02/11/06 7:33 AM
quote:
Originally posted by roossy90

The only thing he would be saying about me is, "Damn, I gotta dig that Jamaican cookbook out and send her that damn Pattie recipe."
LOL
Tara

GOOD!!! cuz i got a bunch of boxes to unpack!!!

roossy90
RE: Where is Tiki? - Sat, 02/11/06 11:53 AM
quote:
Originally posted by tiki

quote:
Originally posted by roossy90

LOL
Tara

GOOD!!! cuz i got a bunch of boxes to unpack!!!