All natural chicken

fastfood
  • Total Posts : 82
  • Reward points : 0
All natural chicken - Tue, 03/14/06 11:50 AM
I love chicken especially all natural chicken. When it comes to all natural chicken Arby's takes the cake.The chicken is by far then best darn chicken I have tasted in my life and Arby's has fried or grilled your choice.Making the switch did them quite well I only eat Arby's chicken sandwhiches and tenders now.

Have you tried their new all natural all delicious chicken?

PaulBPool
  • Total Posts : 278
RE: All natural chicken - Tue, 03/14/06 12:20 PM
Please go away.

Michael Hoffman
  • Total Posts : 17810
RE: All natural chicken - Tue, 03/14/06 12:24 PM
But is it good with Arby's amazing mayonnaise? How about with Arby's fantastic horseysauce?

I have one more question. When you say natural chicken, are you referring to the chicken's sexual habits, its pin-feather structure, or to its ability to run like the wind after it's head has been lopped off?

Cakes
  • Total Posts : 562
RE: All natural chicken - Tue, 03/14/06 12:34 PM
I thought it was the mayonnaise that was fantastic and the horseysauce that was amazing.

Cakes

Michael Hoffman
RE: All natural chicken - Tue, 03/14/06 12:40 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Cakes

I thought it was the mayonnaise that was fantastic and the horseysauce that was amazing.

Cakes

You're right. I had it backwards.

Greymo
  • Total Posts : 3661
RE: All natural chicken - Tue, 03/14/06 1:18 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Hoffman
I have one more question. When you say natural chicken, are you referring to the chicken's sexual habits, its pin-feather structure, or to its ability to run like the wind after it's head has been lopped off?

I think he means it died a natural death (old age) beore they cooked it!

Jimeats
  • Total Posts : 3175
RE: All natural chicken - Tue, 03/14/06 1:30 PM
How long have you worked for Arby's? Nice carer choice, good luck in the FF nation. Chow Jim

TJ Jackson
  • Total Posts : 4481
RE: All natural chicken - Tue, 03/14/06 1:40 PM
Isn't Arby's a chain? :-)

Michael Hoffman
RE: All natural chicken - Tue, 03/14/06 1:46 PM
quote:
Originally posted by TJ Jackson

Well, it is fast food. And it is a franchise operation. And there are lots of Arby's all over. So, I guess it might just be a chain.

V960
  • Total Posts : 2429
RE: All natural chicken - Tue, 03/14/06 2:06 PM
Natural chicken?

Marketing BS. Breeding is what drives chicken raising...not growth hormones (which no one in the chicken business uses), no antibiotics (valid point as most chickens are fed antibiotics from birth to death), and hormones (another BS comment)

Fryer chickens are less than eight weeks old when killed. All the above isn't neded.

jmckee
  • Total Posts : 1172
RE: All natural chicken - Tue, 03/14/06 2:14 PM
quote:
Originally posted by fastfood

I love chicken especially all natural chicken. When it comes to all natural chicken Arby's takes the cake.The chicken is by far then best darn chicken I have tasted in my life and Arby's has fried or grilled your choice.Making the switch did them quite well I only eat Arby's chicken sandwhiches and tenders now.

I love all-natural chicken too. The chicken made of Naugahyde is really rough on the gums.

The best all-natural chicken is Amish chicken. But, boy, it's hard to get 'em into the little black coats and straw hats . . . .

Gizmolito
  • Total Posts : 312
RE: All natural chicken - Tue, 03/14/06 5:44 PM
quote:
Originally posted by jmckee

quote:
Originally posted by fastfood

I love all-natural chicken too. The chicken made of Naugahyde is really rough on the gums.

The best all-natural chicken is Amish chicken. But, boy, it's hard to get 'em into the little black coats and straw hats . . . .

You've been eating the roosters!

garryd451
  • Total Posts : 699
RE: All natural chicken - Tue, 03/14/06 6:13 PM
quote:

Fast Food Franchises
While NOT Roadfood, they are an unfortunate reality in the food industry. Post your fast food topics here so the rest of the forums can maintain it's purity. 101 3043 03/14/2006
17:58:59
by: NebGuy Al-The Mayor-Bowen, redtressed, Stephen Rushmore Jr., Sundancer7

fastfood
  • Total Posts : 82
RE: All natural chicken - Tue, 03/14/06 11:29 PM
I'm pleased to see the maturity level of you guys is that of a 1st grader. Thanks a lot guys.

drsmoke02
  • Total Posts : 250
RE: All natural chicken - Wed, 03/15/06 12:23 AM
Fastfood,on your last post before this one didn't you spell restaurant...resteraunt,3 times in your post? are YOU in first grade? If so,all you need to do is say so, that would explain the iodiocy in your posts.

drsmoke02
  • Total Posts : 250
RE: All natural chicken - Wed, 03/15/06 12:27 AM
Actually Fastfood, I prefer 1/2 natural chickens as they only cost about 1/2 as much as the ALL natural ones.[|)]

TJ Jackson
  • Total Posts : 4481
RE: All natural chicken - Wed, 03/15/06 12:41 AM
wait....you say the chickens are au naturel?

let see if I can find you a site that features nude chickens....errr....uhmm.....not that I would have any advance knowlege of any such sites, of course....

*cough*

Bushie
  • Total Posts : 2902
RE: All natural chicken - Wed, 03/15/06 12:47 AM
quote:

But is it good with Arby's amazing mayonnaise? How about with Arby's fantastic horseysauce?

I love Arby's chicken with Chili's Worchestershire sauce.

andreashafer
  • Total Posts : 17
RE: All natural chicken - Wed, 03/15/06 8:31 AM
Hey guys, I dont know about you all but if you ever saw how this fast food chicken was processed I promise you would never eat it again!!!!!!!!!! anyhow this is how you make real good fried chicken,first you rub your chick- with garlic,salt,pepper and sazon seasoning.Let it marinade over night.Now take cornflakes and some day old cornbread and run it through a food processor.In the mean time take 3 to 4 eggs and about 1 cup of milk salt,pepper,garlic,and the sazon seasoning and lightly season your eggs and milk,whisk together very good until it (the egg wash) becomes very frothie.Now get out some pancake mix and blend with cornflake and cornbread mix to equal parts.Dip you chick- in wash then into pancake mixture repeat two times.Fry chicken until done on medium heat about 40 minutes 20 on each side.Then let me know what you think youll love it I promise.

Scorereader
  • Total Posts : 5546
RE: All natural chicken - Wed, 03/15/06 10:00 AM
quote:
Originally posted by andreashafer

anyhow this is how you make real good fried chicken,first you rub your chick-

ok...I rubbed my chick. Now, what was it that I do to the chicken?

jmckee
RE: All natural chicken - Wed, 03/15/06 12:31 PM
quote:

wait....you say the chickens are au naturel?

let see if I can find you a site that features nude chickens....errr....uhmm.....not that I would have any advance knowlege of any such sites, of course....

*cough*

Thanks Tom. That was really fowl.

jmckee
RE: All natural chicken - Wed, 03/15/06 12:32 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Scorereader

quote:
Originally posted by andreashafer

anyhow this is how you make real good fried chicken,first you rub your chick-

ok...I rubbed my chick. Now, what was it that I do to the chicken?

We are rapidly descending toward flipping somebody the bird.

There. I've said it. Somebody had to.

jmckee
RE: All natural chicken - Wed, 03/15/06 12:33 PM
quote:

And can you tell the difference between the two condiments?

V960
  • Total Posts : 2429
RE: All natural chicken - Wed, 03/15/06 3:32 PM
Being a consultant in the food business, production as well as prep, I can assure you pickle production is a thousand times worse than fowl processing...of course blood doesn't bother me except when it is my own.

The smell of fowl processing is a bit on the nasty side however. A drive east on hwy 74 from Charlotte to Wilmington will let you pass some of the largest processing facilities in the states. They even have an outlet just east of Monroe for fowl torn up in the automatic feathering machines. Great for soup and such.

andreashafer
  • Total Posts : 17
RE: All natural chicken - Wed, 03/15/06 10:29 PM
Hey scorereader i agree with jmckee However kill it Thats whd i do duhuha

PapaJoe8
  • Total Posts : 5504
RE: All natural chicken - Tue, 01/12/10 8:06 PM
Arby's has made a spicy grilled chicken sandwich for maybe 20 years. It was actually good at some locations... or used to be. It's been a few years since I had one. Anyone tried it recently?
Joe

Whoops, that was Wendy's that had the spicy grilled chicken sandwich starting back in the 80s. They have since dropped the "spicy" part of the name. It never was realy spicy. Maybe it scared some folks? The last one I had was quite good and tasted just the same as always. It has a honey mustard sauce that I like. It's the only thing I order from Wendy's and might be the best FF joint option.  I recamemnded it to a friend who must eat lunch out and is trying to cut down on red meat. I have not heard back for his review.

Wendy's now owns Arby's and must have thought it would be a good idea for Arby's to sell chicken sandwiches. I have not had the Arby's version.

Anyone else had the Wendy's or... tha Arby's grilled chicken sandwich? I think I will use some horsey sauce if I get one at Arby's.

Long edit... sorry.
Joe
<message edited by PapaJoe8 on Tue, 01/26/10 11:55 PM>

caver
  • Total Posts : 104
RE: All natural chicken - Wed, 01/13/10 7:11 PM
I can't say that I've ever had an unnatural chicken, there or anywhere else.  Although I did start to eat a wax apple one time.

blizzardstormus
  • Total Posts : 274
RE: All natural chicken - Wed, 01/13/10 8:45 PM
When I was a kid on the farm, we raised chickens the natural way and killed them the natural way. I remember my first chicken I killed.
I stuck its neck between 2 nails on a tree stump and chopped its head off with an axe. At least, that was the theory. In actuality, I hit the nails with the axe, only half-severing the head. The chicken was squacking, I was screaming as I hacked away at the chicken.

happyfoodie
  • Total Posts : 4
RE: All natural chicken - Tue, 01/26/10 2:35 PM
LOL @ blizzardstormus.  That is hilarious, it also makes me never want to eat chicken again.

PapaJoe8
  • Total Posts : 5504
RE: All natural chicken - Wed, 01/27/10 12:00 AM
Blizz, yes... thanks so much for sharing that w/ us! :~)

Oh, my PawPaw just wrang their necks. It was not something I liked watching but I sure loved my MeMaw's fried chicken!!!
Joe

boyardee65
  • Total Posts : 1457
RE: All natural chicken - Wed, 01/27/10 3:30 AM
  We whacked their heads clean off with a large machete! Worked every time. Sounds natural to me.  So.... is an unnatural chicken one that prefers the company of the same sex or one that prefers no sex??

Just asking.

David O.

basumarpo1610
  • Total Posts : 1
RE: All natural chicken - Wed, 03/31/10 9:48 AM
The smell of fowl processing is a bit on the nasty side however. A drive east on hwy 74 from Charlotte to Wilmington will let you pass some of the largest processing facilities in the states.

They even have an outlet just east of Monroe for fowl torn up in the automatic feathering machines. Great for soup and such.