Myrtle Beach Hotels

Double Chili Cheeseburger
2006/03/29 14:08:38
I need to find a place for some friends in MB during Bike Week that is a little North of all the action,Can anyone help me out?
roossy90
Sirloin
RE: Myrtle Beach Hotels 2006/04/01 21:29:34
quote:
Originally posted by jellybear

I need to find a place for some friends in MB during Bike Week that is a little North of all the action,Can anyone help me out?

JB, did you get my reply?
ellen4641
Filet Mignon
RE: Myrtle Beach Hotels 2006/04/03 20:44:28
I've enjoyed the captains quarters motel.....(great indoor lazy river, and indoor pools, etc)

it's right in myrtle beach ,and does'nt qualify as being north of the action.........but I wanted to at least give you some feedback!
(cause you did'nt really get any)

I love the Carolina Roadhouse, a big fun restaurant.....
Had some great beef ribs there........(it was the biggest rib you ever saw, fred flintstone size, one big rib, actually)

very busy , crowded restaurant, very efficient
jellybear
Double Chili Cheeseburger
RE: Myrtle Beach Hotels 2006/04/04 11:53:07
Yes Rossy I got your message and that looks like the place I was looking for.Ive just been busy at the Restaurant and I will let you know if I am coming to Town with the Wife and Keets.Thanks again!
roossy90
Sirloin
RE: Myrtle Beach Hotels 2006/04/04 13:05:08
quote:
Originally posted by jellybear

Yes Rossy I got your message and that looks like the place I was looking for.Ive just been busy at the Restaurant and I will let you know if I am coming to Town with the Wife and Keets.Thanks again!

Make sure you call them, as they said they have only a few rooms left.
Look me up if you do come down.
And bring me some Smoked/grilled/bbq ribs, as I cant find any restaurants here yet that have them!