President & Prime Minister@ Rendezvous BBQ

Cheeseburger
2006/07/01 03:04:29
President Bush and Japan's Prime Minister Koizumi went to the Rendezvous BBQ. Wet or dry? Who ordered what?

(Cornfed- I edited your post to clarify the topic, no problem with it.AL)
cornfed
Cheeseburger
RE: President & Prime Minister@ Rendezvous BBQ 2006/07/01 03:06:31
ORDERED. I'm sorry. I don't know how to edit.
stanpnepa
Double Cheeseburger
RE: President & Prime Minister@ Rendezvous BBQ 2006/07/01 10:31:31
That IS cool!! Lord, forgive me for using "Bush" and "cool" in the same sentence.
sizz
Double Chili Cheeseburger
RE: President & Prime Minister@ Rendezvous BBQ 2006/07/01 10:36:23
quote:
cornfed Posted - 07/01/2006 : 03:04:29
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bush and Koizumi went to the Rendezvous. Wet or dry? Who oreder what?

eazy........... the Rendezvous in Memphis only serves dry

cornfed
Cheeseburger
RE: President & Prime Minister@ Rendezvous BBQ 2006/07/01 17:19:32
I found out they had ribs, barbecue chicken, and pork shoulder. I still don't know what type of ribs. I bet Bush had the chicken. As pictured in many bbq joints in Texas, he used to really chow down. But he seems more health consious these days. He also seemed rather stiff at Graceland, and in a hurry to get the whole thing over with. Koizumi seems like a cool guy to hang out with.
Adjudicator
Sirloin
RE: President & Prime Minister@ Rendezvous BBQ 2006/07/01 20:25:31
So this is breaking news? WHO CARES?
cornfed
Cheeseburger
RE: President & Prime Minister@ Rendezvous BBQ 2006/07/02 00:27:07
Geez, Abdicator. I thought it was funny. Given that Rendezvous and bbq is a subject common to this board and that our prez would actually take a road trip with the Japanese prime minister to Memphis (a city that is much discussed), I found it very apropos. This is supposed to be a fun board. It's a little weird when someone has such nasty posts. Lighten up, bro.
roadrash
Cheeseburger
RE: President & Prime Minister@ Rendezvous BBQ 2006/07/03 14:22:05
'Tis a shame they couldn't have selected a better BBQ place than the Rendezvous. My wife and I had the worst BBQ we've ever eaten there.
kozel
Double Cheeseburger
RE: President & Prime Minister@ Rendezvous BBQ 2006/07/03 14:24:24
quote:
Originally posted by cornfed

Geez, Abdicator. I thought it was funny. Given that Rendezvous and bbq is a subject common to this board and that our prez would actually take a road trip with the Japanese prime minister to Memphis (a city that is much discussed), I found it very apropos. This is supposed to be a fun board. It's a little weird when someone has such nasty posts. Lighten up, bro.

You tell 'em.
The Travelin Man
Filet Mignon
RE: President & Prime Minister@ Rendezvous BBQ 2006/07/03 14:32:23
quote:
Originally posted by cornfed

I bet Bush had the chicken.

I don't know if you meant this to be funny or not, but in case you did, I didn't want you to think it slipped by without notice.

If you didn't, well, you made me laugh anyway.
seafarer john
Filet Mignon
RE: President & Prime Minister@ Rendezvous BBQ 2006/07/03 17:14:30
Somebody please finish this little joke:

The President and the Prime Minister walk into a BBQ joint....

Cheers, John
roossy90
Sirloin
RE: President & Prime Minister@ Rendezvous BBQ 2006/07/11 22:14:37
quote:
Originally posted by seafarer john

Cheers, John

Departing from the Prime Minister and dinner, we shall move to breakfast at the White House instead..
(Just got this today)

Dick Cheney and George W. Bush were having breakfast at the White House. The attractive waitress asks Cheney what he would like, and he replies, "I'd like a bowl of oatmeal and some fruit.""And what can I get for you, Mr. President?" she asks Bush. George W. replies with his trademark wink and slight grin, "How about a
quickie this morning?""Why, Mr. President!" the waitress exclaims "How rude! You're starting to act like Mr. Clinton, and you'veonly been in your second term of office for a year! ''As the waitress storms away,Cheney leans over to Bush and whispers. "It's pronounced 'quiche.'"
pigface
Cheeseburger
RE: President & Prime Minister@ Rendezvous BBQ 2006/07/11 22:42:30

"It's pronounced 'quiche.'"

That's Funny
boyardee65
Double Chili Cheeseburger
RE: President & Prime Minister@ Rendezvous BBQ 2006/07/12 00:28:22
quote:
Originally posted by roossy90

quote:
Originally posted by seafarer john

Cheers, John

Departing from the Prime Minister and dinner, we shall move to breakfast at the White House instead..
(Just got this today)

Dick Cheney and George W. Bush were having breakfast at the White House. The attractive waitress asks Cheney what he would like, and he replies, "I'd like a bowl of oatmeal and some fruit.""And what can I get for you, Mr. President?" she asks Bush. George W. replies with his trademark wink and slight grin, "How about a
quickie this morning?""Why, Mr. President!" the waitress exclaims "How rude! You're starting to act like Mr. Clinton, and you'veonly been in your second term of office for a year! ''As the waitress storms away,Cheney leans over to Bush and whispers. "It's pronounced 'quiche.'"

I agree that's a funny joke. I havn't eaten at the Rendezvous so I can't vouch for the quality of the food. also Take it easy agitator. Let's try to keep this catagory fun and light.
bbqjimbob
Cheeseburger
RE: President & Prime Minister@ Rendezvous BBQ 2006/07/12 01:35:20
quote:
Originally posted by stanpnepa

That IS cool!! Lord, forgive me for using "Bush" and "cool" in the same sentence.

Hey- hey, now. What in the hell is wrong with that?! Please don't respond in typical liberal fashion- w/ no actual facts, and no "real" unbiased research- that is, anything apart from the usual dribble, or in other words, BS, that is hand-fed to those people who don't care to find out the truth for themselves! Of course, what is "cool" to one, may not be to another- which is fine, in and of itself. However, it is these kind of general anti-Bush comments, w/ no merit or any real thought, that drive me crazy! OK- I've made my one and only political statement here! Sorry if I've offended anyone- wait- actually, no I'm not!