LoBello's Spaghetti House/Coraopolis, Pa.

Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 60 of 80
buffetbuster
  • Total Posts : 9811
  • Reward points : 0
LoBello's Spaghetti House/Coraopolis, Pa. - Thu, 08/17/06 2:33 PM
I'm not exactly the most sensitive guy in the world, but this article that appeared in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette last Fall really touched me. It is about a woman who has worked at her family's restaurant for 61 years, along with the struggles and sacrifices she made to keep it going.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/05296/592229.stm

The day after the article appeared in the paper, Rose was taken to the hospital for quite a while after a blood vessel ruptured in her brain. Luckily, after her recovery (she was soon making gnocchi and meatballs for the hospital staff), the restaurant reopened. And with the publicity from the article, I understand business started really picking up. I have been there around five times now and the food is terrific. She still makes just about everything from scratch by herself. And if you go eat there, she will undoubtedly come say hello and thank you for coming in. She loves talking to her customers! By the way.... the two things that she thinks are her best items is the gnocchi and the lasagna. Location wise, it is very convenient to Pittsburgh International Airport and I-79.

Sheetzaholic
  • Total Posts : 51
RE: LoBello's Spaghetti House/Coraopolis, Pa. - Sun, 10/15/06 2:50 AM
I have been wanting to check this place out since seeing the article. This post refreshed my memory. I cannot wait to go and hope the owner stays healthy and active!

buffetbuster
RE: LoBello's Spaghetti House/Coraopolis, Pa. - Tue, 10/17/06 8:32 AM
Sheetzaholic-
I sincerely hope you get the opportunity to try LoBello's. No, it isn't the best Italian place in Pittsburgh. But, it is a wonderful little place with really good food. And chatting with Rose (and you WILL chat with Rose) is always a real treat. It is the type of place you root for to do well and that seem to be disappearing nowadays. The last time I was there about a month ago, she came out with little carving tools and asked my cousins and I to carve our names in the wooden booths. I have to admit, that was a first for me.

I do have to say that I don't love all her dishes. I definitely don't like the chicken parm. But the basic things like spaghetti, lasagna, manicotti and gnocchi are all worth the visit.

They are only open Thursday through Sunday and typically close around 8:00 PM.

lleechef
  • Total Posts : 6259
RE: LoBello's Spaghetti House/Coraopolis, Pa. - Tue, 10/17/06 4:50 PM
I have eaten there many times! I lived across the river in Sewickley for many years. When I would get home from a long day at the restaurant and wanted some "comfort food" I went to LoBello's. Rose is a gem and I'm glad to hear that she's up and running again.

buffetbuster
RE: LoBello's Spaghetti House/Coraopolis, Pa. - Wed, 10/18/06 8:13 AM
lleechef-
I'm glad to read that you have been there and have met Rose. The funny thing is, I went to Robert Morris College (now University) just up the hill from LoBello's and ate there a few times while I was there. But then I forgot about it for about 20 years. After reading the article in the newspaper and becoming a semi-regular, now I can appreciate it for being the great little place it is.

kmlewis
  • Total Posts : 1
RE: LoBello's Spaghetti House/Coraopolis, Pa. - Sat, 11/11/06 12:33 AM
There is no place like LoBello's! As a child, that was the only place I ever wanted to eat and when I get back to visit PA, I don't miss the opportunity to eat there. Now that I live so far away, I still send people there when I find out they will be in the area. The food is better than I can even begin to describe. I have such wonderful memories of the spaghetti house!

lleechef
RE: LoBello's Spaghetti House/Coraopolis, Pa. - Sat, 11/11/06 6:12 PM
I'll be in the Coraopolis area in two weeks and plan to eat at LoBello's. I hope Rose is still there.

Niagara
  • Total Posts : 983
RE: LoBello's Spaghetti House/Coraopolis, Pa. - Mon, 11/13/06 10:09 AM
You mean there's something else in Coraopolis besises title insurance agencies??

buffetbuster
RE: LoBello's Spaghetti House/Coraopolis, Pa. - Tue, 11/21/06 8:36 AM
lleechef-
I ate at LoBello's just two weeks ago and it was the first time when I didn't get a chance to speak with Rose. I could see her through the swinging doors, but she apparently was too busy to come out and say hello. Hopefully, you will have better luck. Please let me know how your visit was and if it is the same as you remember.

smarchit
  • Total Posts : 32
RE: LoBello's Spaghetti House/Coraopolis, Pa. - Tue, 04/3/07 5:58 PM
I go right past the Spaghetti House every Saturday during the fall and winter months on my way to Neville Island. I've thought of stopping a few times, but never seem to end up there. After reading this, I'm definitely gonna have to make it a priority the next time I go that way.

tkitna
  • Total Posts : 620
RE: LoBello's Spaghetti House/Coraopolis, Pa. - Wed, 04/11/07 11:26 PM
I'll have to swing by too and have a bite. I've never heard of it before, but the story is worth a visit alone.

buffetbuster
RE: LoBello's Spaghetti House/Coraopolis, Pa. - Fri, 09/14/07 2:50 PM
I went to LoBello's last night with two friends from work. I have been there probably seven or eight times in the last year and my meal last night was the best yet. This time I took my camera:
Ginny and Arlene both ordered the gnocchi:

I got the spaghetti and meatballs:

Other things ordered and thoroughly enjoyed were the wedding soup, pasta e fagioli soup (photo below):

coconut cream pie, banana cream pie (photo below):

What really made dinner last night great was that Rose spent almost the entire time (we ended up being there for almost two hours) chatting with us. And what a wonderful lady she is! I also heard for the first time the story of when Colonel Sanders stopped in!

Here is a photo of Rose and I.

Jimeats
  • Total Posts : 3175
RE: LoBello's Spaghetti House/Coraopolis, Pa. - Sun, 09/16/07 9:01 AM
Is that what they call gnocchi in Pittsburg? It looks a lot like cavatteli that is served here in Boston.
Our gnocchi almost looks like maybe smaller marshmellows. Chow Jim

morningglory
  • Total Posts : 559
RE: LoBello's Spaghetti House/Coraopolis, Pa. - Sun, 09/16/07 5:42 PM
So you say you are maybe not the most sensitive?

I would have to differ with you, having enjoyed this thread, and your update, and other comments, along the way!!

Thanks for posting your pic with Rose and the plates of comforting Italian fare. What a warm and visual delight.

Just seeing local places to eat, the people who love and care for what it takes to bring deliceous food, to the table, and people like you and Rose, really warms my heart.

Here is a glass of chianti for you!!!

Greymo
  • Total Posts : 3668
RE: LoBello's Spaghetti House/Coraopolis, Pa. - Sun, 09/16/07 6:00 PM
I really enjoyed your post. I love photos of food ordered in restaurants and a photo of the poster along with owner of the restaurant is extra special. This is real ROADFOOD at it's best!

buffetbuster
RE: LoBello's Spaghetti House/Coraopolis, Pa. - Sun, 09/16/07 7:30 PM
I am very appreciative of the nice comments, but the star here is Rose. I'm simply not good enough of a writer to convey what a delightful woman she is. I have taken around a dozen people to this great little place so far and they all have enjoyed the experience every bit as much as the food itself.

blinky193
  • Total Posts : 97
RE: LoBello's Spaghetti House/Coraopolis, Pa. - Mon, 09/17/07 11:15 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Jimeats

Is that what they call gnocchi in Pittsburg? It looks a lot like cavatteli that is served here in Boston.

Now that you mentioned it, Rose's gnocchi do look more like cavatelli, than gnocchi, but I can guarantee you, they are gnocchi. They are just as delicious and soft and do have fine ridges in them to collect sauce. When I make home made gnocci, mine look like little pillows with ridges on them by flinging them off the back of the tines on a fork. They are much plumper than Rose's. I think rose has a slightly different method to making them, that's all......The picture shown is definitely gnocchi's and they are extremely good, one of the best gnocchi's I have ever had.

buffetbuster
RE: LoBello's Spaghetti House/Coraopolis, Pa. - Mon, 09/17/07 3:51 PM
blinky193-
Nice post! I have no doubt you know much more about Italian food than I do.

It is necessary to point out that LoBello's has apparently changed their hours. I got this straight from their business card.

Wed/Thurs/Fri
Lunch 11:00AM - 2:00PM
Dinner 4:00PM - 8:30PM

Sat/Sun
Dinner only 3:00PM - 8:30PM

mazuroo13
  • Total Posts : 2
RE: LoBello's Spaghetti House/Coraopolis, Pa. - Wed, 09/19/07 1:02 AM
buffetbuster,
I stumbled across Lo Bello's last year and have been raving about it ever since. You're right that the star of the show is Rose, I've had two great conversations with her. I travel about 2 months straight through each fall and to find someone like her, the typical grandmother type, is great.

I stopped in last night, had the sampler platter (gnocchi,linguine,sausage,meatball,ravioli) naturally as any good Roadfooder would do I pulled out my camera to take a few pictures. And would know that, Rose started talking about you; mentioned that there was another guy in the past week taking pictures and that he wanted to take a picture with her but made sure to tell me she wasn't photogenic (shot down my plans to get a picture). I tried to explain the whole Roadfood/foodie internet world but I don't think we were quite on the same page.

To anyone out there passing through the Pittsburgh area and looking for great food, a step back in time, the opportunity to meet the wonderful Rose, and one of the best dining experiences I've had definitely plan on stopping by Lo Bello.

buffetbuster
RE: LoBello's Spaghetti House/Coraopolis, Pa. - Wed, 09/19/07 6:55 AM
mazuroo13-
Welcome to Roadfood! And thanks for reporting back about your experience. I am a little surprised to hear that they were open last night on a Tuesday. Maybe I should get the sampler platter next time, because there are several things you mentioned that I haven't tried, yet.

happyness03
  • Total Posts : 1
RE: LoBello's Spaghetti House/Coraopolis, Pa. - Wed, 10/24/07 1:20 AM
I would just like to say that LoBello's is a one of a kind restaurant. The food is exceptional and so is Rose! Yes, those are Gnocchi..trust me, Rose just makes them an extra special way. You can ask her secret, but I bet she won't tell you (I've tried to get it out of her ha). LoBello's is one of the few places that still has REAL homemade food. Try it!ell

buffetbuster
RE: LoBello's Spaghetti House/Coraopolis, Pa. - Fri, 05/23/08 3:59 AM
I can't believe Rose and her restaurant are about to get national attention! Guy Fieri is in town to shoot for some future episodes of "Diners, Drive-ins and Dives" and LoBello's is one of the places that he is visiting. You can read about it here.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/08136/881780-46.stm

What do you think lleechef? I think the camera is going to love Rose!

joerogo
  • Total Posts : 4468
RE: LoBello's Spaghetti House/Coraopolis, Pa. - Fri, 05/23/08 8:23 AM
Its nice to see nice things happen to nice people.

buffetbuster
RE: LoBello's Spaghetti House/Coraopolis, Pa. - Fri, 06/13/08 7:01 PM
I stopped in for dinner at LoBello's last night. Rose was all aglow and had some really good stories about the filming that took place there for the tv show. She still doesn't understand the fuss, but she seems to be enjoying it. Like joerogo said, it is nice to nice things happen to nice people!

lleechef
RE: LoBello's Spaghetti House/Coraopolis, Pa. - Fri, 06/13/08 7:17 PM
Rose is a gem. And a hard-working gem! She is a lovely lady and I know that the camera is going to love Rose! Kudos to LoBello's and Rose.

smarchit
RE: LoBello's Spaghetti House/Coraopolis, Pa. - Wed, 08/13/08 7:42 PM
Rose is without question one of a kind!! I've only been there twice (both in the last year since finding this site), but just moved to Neville Island, which is just a few minutes away from LoBello's, so I'll definitely need to up that total now .

BTW, has anybody heard anymore about when she is gonna be on with Guy? she's had it promoted on the dry erase board in her front window for at least two months now, but everytime I check the Food Network site, there's still no mention of the episode. What kind of lead time do they normally have between filming and airing these things?

buffetbuster
RE: LoBello's Spaghetti House/Coraopolis, Pa. - Thu, 08/14/08 8:12 AM
smarchit-
Glad to here you did make it to LoBello's and enjoyed it as much as the rest of us have. Rose told me it would be on in October or November. She did not have a firm date on it as of about a month ago. If either of us find the exact date, how about we post it here? I'm sure there are quite a few people out there who would love to see it!

buffetbuster
RE: LoBello's Spaghetti House/Coraopolis, Pa. - Mon, 08/18/08 11:29 AM
I was in LoBello's over the weekend and Rose did not have a date yet on when her restaurant would appear on DD&D. By the way, the place was packed, unlike I have ever seen before. While I am happy that business is going well, I missed being able to talk to her for very long.

My girlfriend's daughter ordered the fettucine alfredo, which I have never tried before, since I'm generally not a fan of alfredo sauce. But it was excellent and she even said it was the best she has ever had.

buffetbuster
RE: LoBello's Spaghetti House/Coraopolis, Pa. - Thu, 09/18/08 2:52 PM
Since I am setting up shop in a hotel near the airport until my power comes back on, I made the five minute drive to Lo Bello's for dinner last night.

On my last visit here, Rose's son told me they had changed their chicken parm, so I decided to try it.

I'm a chicken parm lover and this was one of the best I have ever had. Just a huge portion, too. My girlfriend Mariton got the lasagna, while her daughter Emilou ate the fettucine alfredo.

They also loved their food. I swear, the food here has gotten even better than when I first starting coming here and I really liked it then.

We were told it will be at least a couple of months before they make their appearance on D, D & D. When I get a date for sure, I will post it. Rose lent us her carving tool and Emilou got her name carved into our booth.

Before we left, I got a photo of the three ladies together.

buffetbuster
RE: LoBello's Spaghetti House/Coraopolis, Pa. - Mon, 10/20/08 8:51 AM
I received a call over the weekend from Rose's son Ben. LoBello's will be on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives on November 17 at 10:00PM. I can't wait to see Rose as a tv star!

buffetbuster
RE: LoBello's Spaghetti House/Coraopolis, Pa. - Mon, 11/17/08 1:24 PM
Just a reminder for those interested. Tonight is the night that LoBello's Spaghetti House appears on Diners, Drive-ins & Dives at 10:00PM. Can't wait to see Rose on tv!

buffetbuster
RE: LoBello's Spaghetti House/Coraopolis, Pa. - Tue, 11/18/08 7:30 AM
They did a very nice job on the Lo Bello's segment last night on D, D & D. I just wish they had showed a little more of Rose herself.

MiamiDon
  • Total Posts : 4306
RE: LoBello's Spaghetti House/Coraopolis, Pa. - Tue, 11/18/08 8:39 AM
I just noticed this thread for the first time this morning. I read the lengthy newspaper article, read through the thread to the end and read BuffetBuster's post about the DD&D episode on Nov. 17th. Hmmm, that was yesterday. Took four steps, clicked the Tivo remote... and there was Rose! I almost expected to see BuffetBuster in the restaurant.

Good work, BB.

mazuroo13
RE: LoBello's Spaghetti House/Coraopolis, Pa. - Tue, 11/18/08 9:22 AM
I was so happy to see Lo Bello featured last night. To anyone who has now seen the show, that was the honest Rose you saw last night. She talks softly, really cares about her customers, and is just so cool about the fact she's been running this place for SO many years. She forces homemade pie on you not to sell more pie but for exactly the same reasons your grandmother does.

Congratulations Rose, here's to you getting all the attention you've long deserved.

Baah Ben
  • Total Posts : 3026
RE: LoBello's Spaghetti House/Coraopolis, Pa. - Tue, 11/18/08 9:47 AM
I guess a lot of you find the story heartwarming. Me, I find it terribly depressing. But, everyone chooses how to live their life. I always looked at the restaurant business as a means to make money. I never wanted to spend my entire life in a restaurant. Three years of 12-14 hours a day 6 days a week was enough for us. A very very tough life.

BB - You are "Mr. Pittsburgh" as far as I'm concerned! You're a good man!

catherines
  • Total Posts : 40
RE: LoBello's Spaghetti House/Coraopolis, Pa. - Tue, 11/18/08 2:39 PM
buffetbuster-

the segment wasn't long enough.

wish they would have stayed longer.

joerogo
RE: LoBello's Spaghetti House/Coraopolis, Pa. - Tue, 11/18/08 8:29 PM
BB, I missed the show. Hope to catch the rerun and pay a visit to Rose ASAP.

buffetbuster
RE: LoBello's Spaghetti House/Coraopolis, Pa. - Wed, 11/19/08 8:03 AM
catherines-
I agree that it was too short. But, they have three segments to get to in only a half hour, so what can you do? Having a little place like this get national attention it did is still a great story, though.

Baah Ben-
If you ever met Rose Lo Bello, you probably wouldn't consider the story depressing. I have never heard her complain of her life or its circumstances. Instead, she considers herself lucky to have so many customers and friends.

MiamiDon-
Great to hear you got to see it. You have no idea how much I wish I could have been there the day they filmed.

garcher98
  • Total Posts : 4
RE: LoBello's Spaghetti House/Coraopolis, Pa. - Wed, 11/19/08 8:34 AM
I saw this place featured on Food Network the other night. It was on Diners, Driveins and dives with Guy Fieri. It is being replayed on the 5th of December at 9:00 PM ET. Growing up in Connecticut with an Italian grandmother who taught me how to cook, I agree with the person from Boston about those being cavatelli and not gnocchi! I rolled enough of those on my Gram's kitchen table. The show was good and Rose was awesome but the food almost gave me heartburn just watching it. Too much sauce on everything and "Dove il formaggio?" Where's the cheese? No Romano or Parmigianno anywhere. Oh well guess I won't be making the trip from here in Monterey, CA anytime soon!

acornlover
  • Total Posts : 394
RE: LoBello's Spaghetti House/Coraopolis, Pa. - Wed, 11/19/08 8:50 AM
quote:
Originally posted by buffetbuster

Just a reminder for those interested. Tonight is the night that LoBello's Spaghetti House appears on Diners, Drive-ins & Dives at 10:00PM. Can't wait to see Rose on tv!

I watched this episode, the food looks great! i wish I knew about it before, I was in Pittsburgh last weekend!

GeoNit
  • Total Posts : 378
RE: LoBello's Spaghetti House/Coraopolis, Pa. - Thu, 12/4/08 10:01 AM

wheregreggeats.com
  • Total Posts : 4532
RE: LoBello's Spaghetti House/Coraopolis, Pa. - Fri, 12/5/08 9:22 AM
This place looks superb !!!!

blinky193
  • Total Posts : 97
RE: LoBello's Spaghetti House/Coraopolis, Pa. - Fri, 12/5/08 11:08 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Jimeats

Hey Jim.......
The episode of Diners, Drive-Ins, & Dives on Dec. 5th actually shows them making the gnocci. They run it through a small machine. That is why they are all the same size, unlike the ones made by hand that look like the little marshmallows as you describe. When I make mine at home by hand, that's what they look like too, small pillows or marshmallows, but I gently rub then up against the back tines of a fork to get the little ridges in them to collect the sauce.

ohhoe
RE: LoBello's Spaghetti House/Coraopolis, Pa. - Fri, 12/5/08 9:14 PM
quote:
Originally posted by garcher98

Growing up in Connecticut with an Italian grandmother who taught me how to cook, I agree with the person from Boston about those being cavatelli and not gnocchi! I rolled enough of those on my Gram's kitchen table.

I guess you missed the part of the cooking with your grandmother which consisted in the making of the pasta dough, considering Cavatelli and Gnocchi are two entirely different doughs. Cavatelli being made with flour semolina and water, and Gnocchi is a potato based pasta.

smarchit
RE: LoBello's Spaghetti House/Coraopolis, Pa. - Sun, 02/22/09 1:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iESOgei-95U

I'm not sure if this is the whole segment that they did on the show (seems like a rather short clip IMO), but here's some YouTube video of it for those like myself that STILL haven't managed to see the Diners Drive Ins and Dives episode.

buffetbuster
RE: LoBello's Spaghetti House/Coraopolis, Pa. - Mon, 02/23/09 10:28 AM
smarchit-
Thanks for posting that link.  It was great to see it again.  Curiously, I have not eaten there since the show aired.  I should make a point to go this week.

carolina bob
  • Total Posts : 3420
RE: LoBello's Spaghetti House/Coraopolis, Pa. - Mon, 02/23/09 11:23 AM
I just watched the DD&D clip on LoBello's, and I really enjoyed it. I love good old-fashioned spaghetti n' meatballs, so this place is a must when I eventually get back to Pittsburgh ( hope Rose is still there when I do; I'd sure like to meet her. )

smarchit
RE: LoBello's Spaghetti House/Coraopolis, Pa. - Wed, 02/25/09 1:39 AM
I'll be there Thursday evening.    One of my friends just discovered Rose's after seeing the D/D/D episode a few weeks ago.   Since then, I think he's been back at least a half dozen times, and has gotta be getting pretty close to having Rose adopt him :-D   .    So we're gonna meet up there for a last meal before leaving town for a weekend in the Rochester NY area.

smarchit
RE: LoBello's Spaghetti House/Coraopolis, Pa. - Wed, 02/25/09 1:45 AM
nocarolina -   When you get there, chances are that Rose will seek you out and strike up a conversation in between trips to the kitchen.    She is a HUGE part of the charm at LoBello's....the stereotypical Italian grandmother!    Just watch out for her "love taps" on your shoulder.    She's been kneading that dough by hand for many years now, and really built up those forearm muscles.    If you're not prepared, you could easily get accidentally knocked into the walls LOL!

carolina bob
  • Total Posts : 3420
RE: LoBello's Spaghetti House/Coraopolis, Pa. - Wed, 02/25/09 2:13 AM
smarchit, many thanks for the warning. I'll be sure to take my bodyguard with me!

buffetbuster
RE: LoBello's Spaghetti House/Coraopolis, Pa. - Wed, 02/25/09 7:39 AM
smarchit-
That is really cool that your friend likes the place so much, they have been back so many times.  You are going on Thursday and I am thinking about stopping in tonight.

buffetbuster
RE: LoBello's Spaghetti House/Coraopolis, Pa. - Thu, 04/9/09 10:41 AM
I hadn't been to LoBello's for months, so Rose's son Ben called to make sure I was still alive and kicking.  There has been a couple of times where we had planned to stop in, but something always came up.  Anyway, we stopped in last night and had another wonderful meal.  I had the chicken parm, Mariton the lasagna and Emilou the fettucini alfredo. 

We got to chat with Rose, her son and her daughter.  The place seems to be doing great business and more celebrities have stopped in.  Sarah Palin ate there during a campaign stop last Fall.  Nothing against Ms. Palin, but I'm still most impressed that Colonel Sanders once ate there.

joerogo
RE: LoBello's Spaghetti House/Coraopolis, Pa. - Thu, 04/9/09 12:21 PM
buffetbuster, You know you are a good customer when the restaurant calls because they miss you

kozel
  • Total Posts : 811
RE: LoBello's Spaghetti House/Coraopolis, Pa. - Thu, 04/9/09 2:28 PM
Just as long as they don't produce milk cartons with his picture on it!

buffetbuster
RE: LoBello's Spaghetti House/Coraopolis, Pa. - Thu, 05/7/09 3:13 PM
More media attention for Lo Bello's Spaghetti House.  Apparently, Marty Griffin from KDKA radio ate there recently and has been raving about it on his radio show.  And WTAE, the local ABC affiliate, will feature them on the 11:00PM news tonight.

Despite all the attention, it hasn't gone to their heads.  Rose is still just as charming and wondering what all the fuss is about.  And the food last night was just as good as always. 

buffetbuster
RE: LoBello's Spaghetti House/Coraopolis, Pa. - Wed, 07/8/09 9:57 AM
I saw this on the local news a few nights ago. 
http://kdka.com/kdcountry/LoBellos.Italian.Restaurant.2.1067124.html
Amazing how much attention this great little place has received lately!

The Travelin Man
  • Total Posts : 3699
RE: LoBello's Spaghetti House/Coraopolis, Pa. - Wed, 07/8/09 10:16 AM
You never take me any place good.

stricken_detective
  • Total Posts : 2330
RE: LoBello's Spaghetti House/Coraopolis, Pa. - Wed, 07/8/09 1:30 PM
I love that they called you. <3

NYPIzzaNut
  • Total Posts : 3127
RE: LoBello's Spaghetti House/Coraopolis, Pa. - Wed, 07/8/09 1:35 PM
No pizza?

buffetbuster
RE: LoBello's Spaghetti House/Coraopolis, Pa. - Fri, 07/10/09 7:56 AM
Sorry NYPIzzaNut, I ate there last night and no pizza is mentioned on the menu.

Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 60 of 80