Hostess Suzi Q's

Junior Burger
2006/09/27 15:30:14
Does anyone have trouble finding Hostess Suzi-Q's in a multi-pack box at the grocery. They have Twinkees and HO-Ho's everywhere, But there have only been a few times that I have been able to buy these cakes in multi-packs. At least, I can't find them like that in Mid Tennessee.

Sometimes you can find them as single packs at gas stations and convenience stores. Anyone got the scoop?
SassyGritsAL
Double Chili Cheeseburger
RE: Hostess Suzi Q's 2006/09/28 10:45:07
I live in Huntsville, AL, and have just recently discovered that our Wal-Marts now sell Suzi-Q's for only $2.50 a box. Thought I would never find them. Check out your WM and good luck.
stephiegirl
Cheeseburger
RE: Hostess Suzi Q's 2006/09/30 13:43:40
For as long as I can remember I have seen the multi-pack boxes of Suzi-Q's as well as almost all their other products at Wal-mart and at our local grocery store and I live in Michigan. I love the Ho-Ho's and Ding Dongs or King Dons (whatever they are called). What a great snack.
bss717
Junior Burger
RE: Hostess Suzi Q's 2006/10/07 13:58:00
No problems finding them out here in E. TN. I acutally bought a box a few weeks ago for the first time in ages.
FlippyTheRed
Hamburger
RE: Hostess Suzi Q's 2006/10/07 14:42:41
quote:
Originally posted by stephiegirl

For as long as I can remember I have seen the multi-pack boxes of Suzi-Q's as well as almost all their other products at Wal-mart and at our local grocery store and I live in Michigan. I love the Ho-Ho's and Ding Dongs or King Dons (whatever they are called). What a great snack.

Not to threadjack this topic but my friends used to insist they were called Ding Dongs when I KNEW they were King Dons - I even remember the commercials with King Don. The last time I saw them they were Ding Dongs. Is this a regional thing? What gives?
stephiegirl
Cheeseburger
RE: Hostess Suzi Q's 2006/10/18 19:09:49
No I have since looked and they are called Ding Dongs. I do remember them being called King Dons. I haven't seen any Hostess products disappearing off the shelves yet. Has anyone seen the new Little Debbie product that is called Snow Puffs? On the top they are a like a Hostess snow ball but with only the marshmallow coconut top and have a soft fudge cookie bottom. They are not too bad except they have no cream filling.
6star
Filet Mignon
RE: Hostess Suzi Q's 2006/10/18 19:36:53
quote:
Originally posted by stephiegirl

Has anyone seen the new Little Debbie product that is called Snow Puffs? On the top they are a like a Hostess snow ball but with only the marshmallow coconut top and have a soft fudge cookie bottom. They are not too bad except they have no cream filling.

Here is their picture: http://www.littledebbie.com/products/SnowPuffs.asp
rmcielwain
Double Cheeseburger
RE: Hostess Suzi Q's 2006/10/20 16:09:37

We've got Suzi-Q's at our local WM Supercenter for $2.50, although (it may have
been a misprint) the price a few days ago was $2.05!

BTW, if there is a Save-A-Lot in your area, check the snack cake section
because on a few occasions (at least in our store here in the middle of
the Florida Panhandle, which is not one of their main markets), they've
been known to bring in a shipment of Tastykakes (right now, the spice-
flavored Krimpets are in as well as two Halloween-related cake products!)
stephiegirl
Cheeseburger
RE: Hostess Suzi Q's 2006/10/28 00:34:35
It's funny that you talk about Save-A-Lot having Tastykake products because in recent times when I've been in there they have had different Tastykake items including the chocolate chip peanut butter bars (which are delicious).
rmcielwain
Double Cheeseburger
RE: Hostess Suzi Q's 2006/10/30 20:00:46

Yep, & I got a box of those spice-flavored Krimpets last week!
Our store did have the Chocolate Chip Bars a few months back...for some
odd reason, about a year ago, the Wal-Mart about a mile down the street had
Tastykakes in their store for about a week (test?) & then they never appeared
again. Before that, the only place which carried Tastykake products on a
regular basis was the Albertson's in Panama City.
buttrdish
Hamburger
RE: Hostess Suzi Q's 2006/10/30 20:33:54
Good to know Safeway has stopped carrying them and I have not found them anywhere, WalMart here I come!! We actually have never gotten them in a multi-pack only individually wrapped ones.
jeepguy
Double Chili Cheeseburger
RE: Hostess Suzi Q's 2006/10/30 20:38:03
I just had two devil's food Zingers w/white frosting that i got out of a vending machine at work. Not bad, i think i'll eat the third.