hanks franks chili

Junior Burger
2006/10/23 14:43:08
Hi all!Im sorry I am new to the forums and posted this topic elsewhere. Can anyone come close to hanks franks recipe for the 2 chilis they used to serve. Hanks was on rt 46 east in Hasbrouck Heights!
PapaJoe8
Sirloin
RE: hanks franks chili 2006/10/23 15:25:55
Welcome to roadfood Batts!

Yep, this heading is probably the best place for your quest for a chili recipe. I did a google but couldn't find anything. There was other stuff here at roadfood about Frank's from the google. Sounds like folks like the place.

I am always looking for new chili recipes and am hoping someone here might track this one down for you. There are lots of great chili recipes here but you gotta hunt em down. Hey, maybe thats half the fun?
Joe
batts45
Junior Burger
RE: hanks franks chili 2006/10/23 15:38:03
Thanks papa Joe!
batts45
Junior Burger
RE: hanks franks chili 2006/10/23 15:41:07
Once again my newness to this site caused me to assume Roadfood.com was a New Jersey site cause I had not mentioned Hanks Franks was in New Jersey[Has Hgts]!
PapaJoe8
Sirloin
RE: hanks franks chili 2006/10/23 15:47:30
Most folks here knew it was in New Jersey. It was on the hot dog tour. Lotsa real smart folks here and almost anything you want to know about food can be learned from this site. It will be fun to see if you can stump us with Frank's chili recipe.
Joe