Jalisco's taqueria in South Scottsdale

Hamburger
2007/02/21 15:51:29
Anyone eaten here at Jalisco's in South Scottsdale, near Scottsdale Rd and Thomas, in from the northwest corner? I am no longer in Phx, but want to know if this place still exists, and if people think that they're taco plates rock. I found the tacos al pastor to be excellent, the fresh pickled jalapenos a perfect compliment, the rice with a slice of tomato and a dollop of mayonnaise on top, the roasted jalapeno (careful they are very very hot), and the thumping nortena music to be great with a bottle of pineapple jarritos. It's hard to find tacos like these here in Oregon--possible but takes work. Anyone try any of their other plates?
buttrdish
Hamburger
RE: Jalisco's taqueria in South Scottsdale 2007/02/21 16:13:57
In Oregon, we used to always eat here, great tacos, the smaller ones that are served double 5 inch tortillas. Meat, onion and cilantro.

Taqueria La Iguana Feliz in Portland, Oregon. If I remember correctly they are on Sandy Blvd by the airport. Good Luck
guacshorts
Hamburger
RE: Jalisco's taqueria in South Scottsdale 2007/02/21 17:04:22
Thanks for the heads up. Have you tried any of the mexican places in Woodburn? I heard there were some to check out there.