french fries

Post
food10
Junior Burger
2007/03/01 16:32:13
Why some fries are curly and others are straight?
PepperPhil
Cheeseburger
RE: french fries 2007/03/02 10:37:18
What nothing about why thier wrinkled ?
dreamzpainter
Double Chili Cheeseburger
RE: french fries 2007/03/02 11:40:57
curly fries take a special cutter to make but you can make straight fries with just a knife
Ashphalt
Double Chili Cheeseburger
RE: french fries 2007/03/02 11:54:28
Well, there's a great debate as to whether it's nature or nurture, but for whatever reason it seems that about 90% of fries are straight while the other 10% are, errr... Don't you have some homework or something to do?
Pat T Hat
Double Cheeseburger
RE: french fries 2007/03/02 11:55:56
Some folks say they're a product of their enviroment but I think most are born that way.