If ppls only knew hahahah :-)

Page: 123 > Showing page 1 of 3 - Powered by APG vNext Trial
Post
pamelakrest
Cheeseburger
2007/03/06 08:37:16
That I am eating souse for breakfast hahaha I have 3 slices , saltines and a sprite to wash it down.
What weird things have you ate for breakfast??
Pam
SassyGritsAL
Double Chili Cheeseburger
RE: If ppls only knew hahahah :-) 2007/03/06 09:10:42
Had a piece of homemade pecan pie w/a diet Mt. Dew this am.
susanll
Double Chili Cheeseburger
RE: If ppls only knew hahahah :-) 2007/03/06 09:15:55
I start work at 6 am and by 6:30 I am munching on a bag of peanuts with a Diet Coke.
MilwFoodlovers
Filet Mignon
RE: If ppls only knew hahahah :-) 2007/03/06 09:46:18
Sourdough bread spread with ajar (Middle European roasted red pepper spread), kaymak (Middle European butter, cream cheese, sour cream, feta cheese mixture), jalapeno loaf, tomato's dusted with Old English Prime Rib Rub, sliced pickles AND a sprinkle of potato chips; all washed down with some Jamaican coffee! Mmmm!
Oops, I forgot two things, 1)American cheese slice and B)I don't think of that as weird!
GeoNit
Cheeseburger
RE: If ppls only knew hahahah :-) 2007/03/06 14:46:19
Pamelakrest, we're on the same wavelength. I just had an urge for head cheese yesterday, bought a pound and had a head cheese sanwich for lunch today .....mm mmmm m!

For those unfamiliar with this delicacy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Head_cheese

Texianjoe
Double Cheeseburger
RE: If ppls only knew hahahah :-) 2007/03/06 15:28:18
We stayed at a cabin in Breux Bridge La. once that included breakfast at the cafe next door. They gave us a plate of scrambled eggs, andouille sausage, fried potatoes and hog head cheese.

joe
improviser
Double Cheeseburger
RE: If ppls only knew hahahah :-) 2007/03/06 15:42:07
I'll have what Milwfoodlovers is having.
skylar0ne
Cheeseburger
RE: If ppls only knew hahahah :-) 2007/03/06 18:08:14
One of my favorites for breakfast is cold pizza, but I don't have that very often. Sometimes I have a chicken salad and lettuce sandwich on toast, or a fried spam sandwich with onion and mayo.
pamelakrest
Cheeseburger
RE: If ppls only knew hahahah :-) 2007/03/06 21:01:41
Here in Dayton,Ohio there was a company (East Dayton Sausage CO) that made the very best souse...they no longer make it :-(
I tried many others that didn't measure up.
I found a brand yesterday that tastes like East Dayton's and it was dead cheap in price...99 cents for 8 slices in a pack.
I am a happy camper
ann peeples
Sirloin
RE: If ppls only knew hahahah :-) 2007/03/06 21:45:24
I,too would love what MFL described!!
tkitna
Double Cheeseburger
RE: If ppls only knew hahahah :-) 2007/03/06 22:51:31
I've reheated buffalo wings a lot of times for breakfast.
V960
Double Chili Cheeseburger
RE: If ppls only knew hahahah :-) 2007/03/07 09:49:26
I usually eat a still warm egg from one of our chickens w/ a cup of Earl Grey tea. The No Knead bread recipe has become a standard around our house and usually gets included in breakfast (do a google for the recipe).
fabulousoyster
Double Chili Cheeseburger
RE: If ppls only knew hahahah :-) 2007/03/07 11:51:49
I love headcheese!
It looks great on a platter, lots of slices ,with big chunk of farmer cheese, unsalted butter, pumpernickle or rye party slices or crackers the same, cucumbers, cherry tomatos, onion slices, sliced pickles.

I might go out and buy a pound now for the family!
THanks.
UncleVic
Sirloin
RE: If ppls only knew hahahah :-) 2007/03/07 12:11:20
quote:
Originally posted by pamelakrest

That I am eating souse for breakfast hahaha I have 3 slices , saltines and a sprite to wash it down.
What weird things have you ate for breakfast??
Pam



Ok Pam.. What is Souse? I've been Soused for breakfast, but it was in liquid form...
UncleVic
Sirloin
RE: If ppls only knew hahahah :-) 2007/03/07 12:14:47
As for the Headcheese heads here.. I make a batch here every couple of months. Good anytime of the day. But normal serving here is sliced on a plate with vinegar as the condiment. Love the stuff!
ann peeples
Sirloin
RE: If ppls only knew hahahah :-) 2007/03/07 21:53:40
I love Homemade head cheese-not like the stuff you get at the store...
enginecapt
Filet Mignon
RE: If ppls only knew hahahah :-) 2007/03/07 22:30:24
Uncle Vic, if I'm not mistaken, souse = head cheese.
V960
Double Chili Cheeseburger
RE: If ppls only knew hahahah :-) 2007/03/08 09:57:45
quote:
Originally posted by enginecapt

Uncle Vic, if I'm not mistaken, souse = head cheese.


They are close but not the same thing. Souse uses many internal organs but head cheese uses only parts of the head. Brains, jowls, tongue and the ears and snout for collegen. Ok the sentence isn't exactly correct but you get my meaning.
Adjudicator
Sirloin
RE: If ppls only knew hahahah :-) 2007/03/08 19:28:31
I always thought head cheese was ear wax. Am I missin' somthin' here?
iqdiva
Double Chili Cheeseburger
RE: If ppls only knew hahahah :-) 2007/03/08 19:55:27
This morning breskfast for me consisted of sardines and sweet onion on toast.I love it !
roossy90
Sirloin
RE: If ppls only knew hahahah :-) 2007/03/08 19:56:37
Brekkie for me today was..
Garlic Basil wrap with genoa salami and pepper jack cheese.
Adjudicator
Sirloin
RE: If ppls only knew hahahah :-) 2007/03/08 19:58:35
quote:
Originally posted by iqdiva

This morning breskfast for me consisted of sardines and sweet onion on toast.I love it !


Whoa!!! From Dothan! Howdy neighbor!!! I'm over here in Bainbridge, GA. 'Tis indeed a small world.
iqdiva
Double Chili Cheeseburger
RE: If ppls only knew hahahah :-) 2007/03/08 20:06:45
Howdy back at cha neighbor ! It's great to hear from good Georgia folks !
rouxdog
Double Chili Cheeseburger
RE: If ppls only knew hahahah :-) 2007/03/08 21:09:17
My breakfast choice is last nights leftovers, a fresh sliced tomato and a cup of black coffee.
Adjudicator
Sirloin
RE: If ppls only knew hahahah :-) 2007/03/08 21:11:42
quote:
Originally posted by iqdiva

Howdy back at cha neighbor ! It's great to hear from good Georgia folks !


P.S. We need to set some of these (darn ;) Yankee's straight on this board, especially about GRITS. Glad to see U here. We are NOT alone, as several brethren on the board are certified Southern. We will prevail!
iqdiva
Double Chili Cheeseburger
RE: If ppls only knew hahahah :-) 2007/03/08 21:21:44
Adjudicator,I'm convinced that we Southerners will add great flavor to the board !But,being Southerners we've got to remember to be gracious...Remember they're Yankees and don't know any better ! I hope that no one's offended...We Southerners love to "play" with ya...
Adjudicator
Sirloin
RE: If ppls only knew hahahah :-) 2007/03/08 21:30:54
quote:
Originally posted by iqdiva

Adjudicator,I'm convinced that we Southerners will add great flavor to the board! ! I hope that no one's offended...We Southerners love to "play" with ya...


But,being Southerners we've got to remember to be gracious...

(SMIRK)


Remember they're Yankees and don't know any better...

AMEN!!!


ann peeples
Sirloin
RE: If ppls only knew hahahah :-) 2007/03/08 22:07:18
Yum,Roossy-low carb by chance???
pamelakrest
Cheeseburger
RE: If ppls only knew hahahah :-) 2007/03/08 23:26:38
I think the difference with head cheese/souse is that souse is tart with vinegar and head cheese is kinda bland...but that's my opinion
but it's like the potato/patato thingy lolzzz
Pam
UncleVic
Sirloin
RE: If ppls only knew hahahah :-) 2007/03/08 23:32:24
quote:
Originally posted by Adjudicator

P.S. We need to set some of these (darn ;) Yankee's straight on this board, especially about GRITS.

Hey Adj.. We know all about Grit up here.. It's stamped in ink on the back of the sandpaper.
iqdiva
Double Chili Cheeseburger
RE: If ppls only knew hahahah :-) 2007/03/09 05:25:34
Pamelakrest,you should visit New Orleans sometime...Their version of Creole headcheese ( fromage de tete ) is wonderfully delicious and anything but bland.
agnesrob
Double Chili Cheeseburger
RE: If ppls only knew hahahah :-) 2007/03/09 05:36:42
In the summer my favorite breakfast is sliced Jersey tomatoes and mayo on fresh whole wheat bread. It's the best thing about summer to me.
iqdiva
Double Chili Cheeseburger
RE: If ppls only knew hahahah :-) 2007/03/09 05:52:48
Agnesrob,here in southeast Alabama,it's a favorite for breakfast,lunch,or supper...Except that our tomatoes are Slocomb,Alabama tomatoes and we put the sliced tomatoes on white bread or sometimes homemade biscuits . But,lots of mayonnaise,salt and pepper is a must !
Foodbme
Porterhouse
RE: If ppls only knew hahahah :-) 2007/03/10 17:46:57
EVERYTHING YOU WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT HEADCHEESE AND SOUSE + MORE!

Headcheese Back to top
Label:
Headcheese

Ingredients:
INGREDIENTS: Pork Snouts, Pork Tongues, Water, Salt, Pork Skins, Flavorings, Gelatin, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Sodium Nitrite.


Serving Size Servings per Pkg Calories Cal. From Fat
2 oz (56g) Varied 120 80



Item Amt Per Serv % Daily Value
Total Fat 9 g 14%
Saturated Fat 3 g 14%
Cholesterol 45 mg 15%
Sodium 710 mg 30%
Total Carb. 0 g 0%
Protein 9 g %
Iron 4%
Not a significant source of dietary fiber, vitamin A, vitamin C and calcium

Souse Back to top
Label:
Souse

Ingredients:
INGREDIENTS: Pork Snouts, Pork Tongues, Water, Salt, Pork Skins, Vinegar, Diced Sweet Pickles, Diced Red Peppers, Gelatin, Flavorings, Garlic Powder, Sodium Nitrite.


Serving Size Servings per Pkg Calories Cal. From Fat
2 oz (56g) Varied 100 70



Item Amt Per Serv % Daily Value
Total Fat 8 g 12%
Saturated Fat 2.5 g 13%
Cholesterol 35 mg 12%
Sodium 620 mg 26%
Total Carb. 1 g 0%
Protein 7 g %
Iron 2%
Not a significant source of dietary fiber, vitamin A, vitamin C and calcium

Hot Souse Back to top
Label:
Hot Souse

Ingredients:
INGREDIENTS: Pork Snouts, Pork Tongues, Water, Pork Skins, Vinegar, Diced Sweet Pickles, Diced Red Peppers, Salt, Gelatin, Red Pepper, Flavorings, Garlic Powder, Sodium Nitrite.


Serving Size Servings per Pkg Calories Cal. From Fat
2 oz (56g) Varied 100 70



Item Amt Per Serv % Daily Value
Total Fat 8 g 12%
Saturated Fat 2.5 g 13%
Cholesterol 35 mg 12%
Sodium 620 mg 26%
Total Carb. 1 g 0%
Protein 7 g %
Iron 2%
Not a significant source of dietary fiber, vitamin A, vitamin C and calcium

Krakowska Back to top
Label:
Premium Krakowska Sausage

Ingredients:
INGREDIENTS: Pork, Water, Nonfat Dry Milk, Salt, Corn Syrup Solids, Flavoring, Sugar, Monosodium Glutamate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Sodium Nitrite.


Serving Size Servings per Pkg Calories Cal. From Fat
2 oz (56g) Varied 90 45



Item Amt Per Serv % Daily Value
Total Fat 5 g 7%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g 8%
Cholesterol 30 mg 10%
Sodium 540 mg 23%
Total Carb. 3 g 1%
Sugars 2 g %
Protein 8 g %
Iron 2%
Not a significant source of dietary fiber, vitamin A, vitamin C and calcium

Kiska Back to top
Label:
Kiska With Beef Blood

Ingredients:
INGREDIENTS: Pork Skins (Cured With: Water, Salt, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Sugar, Dextrose, Monosodium Glutamate, Sodium Erythorbate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Sodium Nitrite), Buckwheat Groats, Beef Blood, Water, Pork Liver, Salt, Flavorings, Dehydrated Onions, Dextrose, Monosodium Glutamate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein.


Serving Size Servings per Pkg Calories Cal. From Fat
Varied



Item Amt Per Serv % Daily Value
Total Fat g %
Saturated Fat g %
Cholesterol mg %
Sodium mg %
Total Carb. g %
Fiber g %
Sugars g %
Protein g %
Vatamin A %
Vitamin C %
Calcium %
Iron %
xannie_01
Double Chili Cheeseburger
RE: If ppls only knew hahahah :-) 2007/03/10 17:58:16
yet another reason i'm a vegetarian.
Ort. Carlton.
Filet Mignon
RE: If ppls only knew hahahah :-) 2007/03/10 18:35:13
Dearfolk,
Souse for breakfast isn't at all weird. When I was a senior in high school, my dad would fix leftovers for breakfast upon occasion (it was because that year we managed to be able to eat together due to our shcedules coinciding). The most memorable one was hash and lima beans. Years later, right before he died, I reminded him of that morning. "Son, I remember that well," he laughed. "We'll have to do it again sometime."
By all rights, he should have lived to old age, but he inherited a heart defect that somehow has managed to miss me. Someday, though, in honor of my late dad, I will be in some restaurant where I can order that for breakfast... and I will, and I will tell anyone who is gullible enough to listen the encapsulated version of the story of why I would want so off-the-wall a breakfast.
Conversely, I really like a bowl of Grape-Nuts for supper (with whole milk) when I am in the mood for it. When I had a usable kitchen, I ate that a good many times... crunch-crunch, yum-yum!
Happy Being An Occasional Cereal Killer, Ort. Carlton in Nobody's Missing From Athens, Georgia.
MilwFoodlovers
Filet Mignon
RE: If ppls only knew hahahah :-) 2007/03/10 19:22:07
WOW! Souse, headcheese, Krakowska, hot souse and kiska are all health food products (if you're only counting carbs). Whoda thunk?
Foodbme
Porterhouse
RE: If ppls only knew hahahah :-) 2007/03/10 22:11:35
quote:
Originally posted by MilwFoodlovers

WOW! Souse, headcheese, Krakowska, hot souse and kiska are all health food products (if you're only counting carbs). Whoda thunk?


Yep! All this stuff is on the new Gov't Basic Food Groups Chart along with the no fat, no carbs, no trans fats, No sodium, No flavor Boloney
morningglory
Double Cheeseburger
RE: If ppls only knew hahahah :-) 2007/03/11 01:34:17
quote:
Originally posted by agnesrob

In the summer my favorite breakfast is sliced Jersey tomatoes and mayo on fresh whole wheat bread. It's the best thing about summer to me.


Hi agnesrob,

I remember growing up in central NJ and what a wonderful treat fresh NJ tomatoes were, right from our garden. Oh, and those wonderful BLT's.

Now, I live in CA, and I have to admit, I still grow my own tomatoes, and they are darn right special, come summer. I always start my own from seed, and have lots of seedlings, and fresh tomatoes to give away to neighbors.

By the time the zuchinni come in, I think my neighbors hide from me. Now that is always a bountiful crop.

But, you are right. You gotta love those Jerseys. And, those from CA LOL
Foodbme
Porterhouse
RE: If ppls only knew hahahah :-) 2007/03/11 12:39:36
quote:
Originally posted by morningglory

quote:
Originally posted by agnesrob

In the summer my favorite breakfast is sliced Jersey tomatoes and mayo on fresh whole wheat bread. It's the best thing about summer to me.


Hi agnesrob,

I remember growing up in central NJ and what a wonderful treat fresh NJ tomatoes were, right from our garden. Oh, and those wonderful BLT's.

Now, I live in CA, and I have to admit, I still grow my own tomatoes, and they are darn right special, come summer. I always start my own from seed, and have lots of seedlings, and fresh tomatoes to give away to neighbors.

By the time the zuchinni come in, I think my neighbors hide from me. Now that is always a bountiful crop.

But, you are right. You gotta love those Jerseys. And, those from CA LOL


I live in Gilbert AZ. The house next door to me is for sale. I love the bountry from neighbors gardens! Think about it!
V960
Double Chili Cheeseburger
RE: If ppls only knew hahahah :-) 2007/03/12 10:35:36
quote:
Originally posted by UncleVic

quote:
Originally posted by Adjudicator

P.S. We need to set some of these (darn ;) Yankee's straight on this board, especially about GRITS.

Hey Adj.. We know all about Grit up here.. It's stamped in ink on the back of the sandpaper.



I know what grits are...Girls Raised In The South.

But back to headcheese. You boil a pig's head to make it, hence the name. All the meat pieces are put into a terrine or bread pan, the liquid poured over them and there is so much gelatin it becomes solid after being cooled. Sliced and served as sandwich meat or you can go upscale and serve it as you would a terrine.
Foodbme
Porterhouse
RE: If ppls only knew hahahah :-) 2007/03/12 23:31:43
quote:
Originally posted by V960

quote:
Originally posted by UncleVic

quote:
Originally posted by Adjudicator

P.S. We need to set some of these (darn ;) Yankee's straight on this board, especially about GRITS.

Hey Adj.. We know all about Grit up here.. It's stamped in ink on the back of the sandpaper.



I know what grits are...Girls Raised In The South.

But back to headcheese. You boil a pig's head to make it, hence the name. All the meat pieces are put into a terrine or bread pan, the liquid poured over them and there is so much gelatin it becomes solid after being cooled. Sliced and served as sandwich meat or you can go upscale and serve it as you would a terrine.


THAT'S GROSS! If I buy it and eat it that's one thing, but to watch it made, that's another! Just give me the finished product, please!
dickestep
Double Cheeseburger
RE: If ppls only knew hahahah :-) 2007/03/29 05:08:54
quote:
Originally posted by UncleVic


Hey Adj.. We know all about Grit up here.. It's stamped in ink on the back of the sandpaper.

Oh, that hurt! You know grits are a religious thing to many Southerners.
iqdiva
Double Chili Cheeseburger
RE: If ppls only knew hahahah :-) 2007/03/29 05:12:27
Amen,Dickestep!
dickestep
Double Cheeseburger
RE: If ppls only knew hahahah :-) 2007/03/29 05:53:25
quote:
Originally posted by iqdiva

Amen,Dickestep!

Thank you, thank you, Iqdiva. It's good to see our great regional food given the proper respect!
alb
Junior Burger
RE: If ppls only knew hahahah :-) 2007/03/29 22:41:01
quote:
Originally posted by pamelakrest

Here in Dayton,Ohio there was a company (East Dayton Sausage CO) that made the very best souse...they no longer make it :-(
I tried many others that didn't measure up.
I found a brand yesterday that tastes like East Dayton's and it was dead cheap in price...99 cents for 8 slices in a pack.
I am a happy camper



I live in Dayton. What brand did you find?
Foodbme
Porterhouse
RE: If ppls only knew hahahah :-) 2007/03/29 22:49:02
I don't want to hear about any Damn Yankee knockin' GRITS. I was a Yankee but I got religion and became a Southerner, I think they call then Damn Yankees, and I love GRITS.---And Biscuits------And Sausage Gravy------And Collard Greens------And Fried Green Tomatoes---- The list goes on and on. So all you uneducated Yankees, don't Knock it until you try it!!!![|)][|)][|)]
P.S. I even bought the cook book, "Gone With The Grits" Grits, It's just not for Breakfast Anymore
dickestep
Double Cheeseburger
RE: If ppls only knew hahahah :-) 2007/03/29 23:09:23
quote:
Originally posted by Foodbme

I don't want to hear about any Damn Yankee knockin' GRITS. I was a Yankee but I got religion and became a Southerner, I think they call then Damn Yankees, and I love GRITS.---And Biscuits------And Sausage Gravy------And Collard Greens------And Fried Green Tomatoes---- The list goes on and on. So all you uneducated Yankees, don't Knock it until you try it!!!![|)][|)][|)]
P.S. I even bought the cook book, "Gone With The Grits" Grits, It's just not for Breakfast Anymore

It is good to see there is still hope for yankees to make a conversion. It appears you have taken the One True path to become a Southerner. Keep eating those grits and down home groceries and you should be okay!
Sonny Funzio
Double Cheeseburger
RE: If ppls only knew hahahah :-) 2007/03/30 13:37:50
The German version of headcheese, bauernsuelze, aka suelze ("tzzewl-tsah") was big around our house when I was a kid and had many great aunts and uncles around ... particularly as some of them were butchers by trade who learned their craft in the old country.

As a kid, I didn't care for the stuff ... I think it was the aspic aspect.
Not that I was all that fickle ... I liked sliced tongue, blood sausage, limburger, lotsa stuff ... but no suelze for the kid.

As far as eating odd things for breakfast ... I can't think of much that is noteworthy ... In my partying days Potato Buds (instant mashed potatoes) was a common breakfast; as was spaghetti with meat sauce with extra red pepper flakes.

On the other hand, on some property I own in Michigans Upper Penninsula there have been times where we would have to go down to the river and catch fish in order to make breakfast (having not much else in camp) ... something that was probably a lot more common once-upon-a-time long ago.

iqdiva
Double Chili Cheeseburger
RE: If ppls only knew hahahah :-) 2007/03/30 13:50:08
My mother used to fry mullet and salt mullet for breakfast as a child...She also fried fish roe.We ate these things with grits,scrambled eggs,little thin hoecakes with sugar cane syrup or homemade fig preserves and hot coffee...
iqdiva
Double Chili Cheeseburger
RE: If ppls only knew hahahah :-) 2007/03/30 14:11:44
I make headcheese frequently.But I use a pork butt and pig's feet instead of a hog's head.
Foodbme
Porterhouse
RE: If ppls only knew hahahah :-) 2007/03/30 14:35:11
quote:
Originally posted by iqdiva

I make headcheese frequently.But I use a pork butt and pig's feet instead of a hog's head.


I guess you'll need to call it "Stinky Feet Butt Cheese", or "Stinky Butt Feet Cheese" or "Toe Jam Butt Cheese".
iqdiva
Double Chili Cheeseburger
RE: If ppls only knew hahahah :-) 2007/03/30 14:40:58
Nooooooooo.....It's called "fromage de tete" by my friends in New Orleans who also make it often....We call it DEELICIOUSSS!!!
iqdiva
Double Chili Cheeseburger
RE: If ppls only knew hahahah :-) 2007/03/30 14:44:16
Actually I make an elegant hors d'oeurve with hog's head cheese,sliced and toasted baguette and moutarde de meaux...Wonderful!
Foodbme
Porterhouse
RE: If ppls only knew hahahah :-) 2007/03/30 14:47:29
quote:
Originally posted by iqdiva

Actually I make an elegant hors d'oeurve with hog's head cheese,sliced and toasted baguette and moutarde de meaux...Wonderful!


What the hell is moutarde de meaux...
iqdiva
Double Chili Cheeseburger
RE: If ppls only knew hahahah :-) 2007/03/30 14:49:37
A type of wholegrain or "grainy" mustard.It's somewhat like Creole mustard...Just delicious!
iqdiva
Double Chili Cheeseburger
RE: If ppls only knew hahahah :-) 2007/03/30 14:59:09
Another really good thing to have for breakfast during fresh tomato season is sliced tomatoes lightly browned on both sides in butter with salt,pepper,and a dash of sugar. Serve on hot grits with fried country ham and biscuits.Make red eye gravy and pour over the tomatoes,grits,ham and split biscuits.Serve with hot coffee.
iqdiva
Double Chili Cheeseburger
RE: If ppls only knew hahahah :-) 2007/03/30 18:46:47
One more example of a wonderful unusual thing that Southerners eat for breakfast is fried quail smothered in cream gravy .Served over rice or grits with hot biscuits, it is a meal fit for a king!
dickestep
Double Cheeseburger
RE: If ppls only knew hahahah :-) 2007/03/30 20:23:24
quote:
Originally posted by iqdiva

One more example of a wonderful unusual thing that Southerners eat for breakfast is fried quail smothered in cream gravy .Served over rice or grits with hot biscuits, it is a meal fit for a king!

OMG! It's been years since I've had fried quail for breakfast! Speaking of quail, I've eaten thousands of them over the years, but the very best were some stuffed with Jambalaya and smoked by a friend, the late Jimmy Adair, Red Adair's son.
iqdiva
Double Chili Cheeseburger
RE: If ppls only knew hahahah :-) 2007/03/30 20:26:49
Dickestep,I stuff'em with oyster dressing,wrap'em in thick sliced country pepper bacon and roast'em on the Weber grill.
Page: 123 > Showing page 1 of 3 - Powered by APG vNext Trial