greaseless fryers do they really work

flossy
  • Total Posts : 3
  • Reward points : 0
greaseless fryers do they really work - Wed, 03/14/07 9:52 AM
Im thinking of buying a Fry Wizard greaseless fryer I need some expert advice about this anyone owning one or has tasted the food fried in one please respond

genewj
  • Total Posts : 370
RE: greaseless fryers do they really work - Wed, 03/14/07 12:00 PM
Evidently U just popped in here and expect an immediate answer..This was a topic of conversation a week or two ago. go to search and look it up!!!

genewj
  • Total Posts : 370
RE: greaseless fryers do they really work - Wed, 03/14/07 12:02 PM
To make matters even worse, U DID NOT Look, its at the bottom of this page!! Stupid is ME!!

flossy
  • Total Posts : 3
RE: greaseless fryers do they really work - Wed, 03/14/07 12:23 PM
genewj I talked to the Fry Wizard guy also told me the same thing and I did see the posts at the bottom of the page BUT what I need is a couple of opinions from owners of this or the other units in the market He told me hes sold 100's but I can only find one post from an owner There must be more owners out there or is there?

mayor al
  • Total Posts : 15073
RE: greaseless fryers do they really work - Wed, 03/14/07 12:29 PM
Flossy

The management discourages duplicate posting in various forums on this site. As a result your duplicate post about this topic down in the Recipes Forum has been deleted. Please do not post duplicates in the future. Thank you

Namho
  • Total Posts : 137
RE: greaseless fryers do they really work - Wed, 03/14/07 12:51 PM
flossy put a email contact in your profile and I will talk to you.

John A
  • Total Posts : 4295
RE: greaseless fryers do they really work - Wed, 03/14/07 6:27 PM
I wonder why a new poster is telling another new poster to go off line to communicate???

John

Namho
  • Total Posts : 137
RE: greaseless fryers do they really work - Wed, 03/14/07 7:25 PM
Why do you care John? We emailed and had a nice chat!

dartster13
  • Total Posts : 1
RE: greaseless fryers do they really work - Mon, 02/4/08 9:22 PM
Has there been any consensous on this topic? I know the topic is almost a year old, but I am now trying to compare the fry wizard and the Quick & Crispy. If anyone sees this, can someone shed some light on the two? Thanks.

kensandyeggo
  • Total Posts : 567
RE: greaseless fryers do they really work - Mon, 02/4/08 10:25 PM
Go with the Quick n' Crispy. They'll send you a list of all their customers with addresses and phone numbers (O.K.d by the customers). Fry Wizard says his customer list is confidential according to his "legal department." He beats around the bush when you question him about anything. I've used the Q&C for almost a year now and it works great. It works best with spuds from Lamb Weston that come coated with a thin spray of Canola oil. They fry up in about 2 1/2 minutes. While researching, I visited a user that bought regular crinkle spuds from Sam's Club and they were fine, but took longer to finish. The thinner the cut, the faster they fry up. We use their Q-40 shoestrings.

We're very happy with the unit. We bought the smaller one and basically fry up the orders as they come in. It's fast enough and you can fit about 3 orders in at a time. If you'll be doing a large volume, either get the larger unit or 2 smaller ones. I'd start with one smaller one though. By the time we finish making the customer's sandwiches, the fries are done and the customer seldom has to wait more than 1/2 a minute for fries. We can stockpile them and keep them warm under the lamps, but after 10 minutes, they're not as good. That's why we prefer to make them fresh for each customer. We're a Vienna hot dog joint with carry-out only. E-mail me at kensandyeggo at msn dot com if you want any more info. We're in Charlotte, NC.

JodyP
  • Total Posts : 322
RE: greaseless fryers do they really work - Thu, 02/7/08 12:16 PM
Flossy,
Thanks for your post. I am generally only a reader of this forum. I check it out once or twice a month to see if any thing interests me. I had planned adding two more table top fryers to my concession stands but after your post I linked to the greaseless fryer sites and think they may work better. I will still use the table tops for fries and will look into using the greaseless fryers for other items.

John A
  • Total Posts : 4295
RE: greaseless fryers do they really work - Fri, 02/8/08 7:24 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Namho

Why do you care John? We emailed and had a nice chat!

Do not know how I missed this but to answer your question:

Internet forum
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
This article does not cite any references or sources. (January 2008)
Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unverifiable material may be challenged and removed.
This article or section may contain original research or unverified claims.
Please improve the article by adding references. See the talk page for details. (January 2008)

A page from a forum showcasing emoticons and Internet slang An Internet forum is a web application for holding discussions and posting user generated content. Internet forums are also commonly referred to as Web forums, message boards, discussion boards, (electronic) discussion groups, discussion forums, bulletin boards, fora (the Latin plural) or simply forums. The terms "forum" and "board" may refer to the entire community or to a specific sub-forum dealing with a distinct topic. Messages within these sub-forums are then displayed either in chronological order or as threaded discussions.

Such forums perform a function similar to that of Usenet newsgroups and the dial-up bulletin board systems that were numerous in the 1980s and 1990s. Early web-based forums date back as far as 1996. A sense of virtual community often develops around forums that have regular users. Technology, computer games and/or video games, fashion, religion, and politics are popular areas for forum themes, but there are forums for a huge number of different topics. Internet slang and image macros popular across the internet are abundant and most widely used in internet forums.