?Smith House in Dahlonega, Georgia?

Junior Burger
2003/08/04 06:17:53
I am going to be traveling down to the Atlanta area and in my research came across the Smith House ~1 hour north of the Atlanta metro area........looks promising but anyone have any experiences good or bad there or any other chicken or Que recommendations for the Atlanta or surrounding areas. We don't mind driving an extra-hour for a great eating experience. I am not sure what that says about us but..
hawkeyejohn
Cheeseburger
RE: ?Smith House in Dahlonega, Georgia? 2003/08/04 08:23:13
Ate at the Smith House a few years back and, if it has not changed, it would be an outstanding dining experience. Everything is served family style at communal tables. A great opportunity to meet other travelers or locals and OUTSTANDING food.
Michael Stern
Double Chili Cheeseburger
RE: ?Smith House in Dahlonega, Georgia? 2003/08/04 08:56:48
Bring plenty of appetite!
Ralph Cramden
Junior Burger
RE: ?Smith House in Dahlonega, Georgia? 2003/08/05 21:00:18
Appreciate the replies.....The Smith House sounds like a great Southern experience.....
rhpenland
Hamburger
RE: ?Smith House in Dahlonega, Georgia? 2003/08/05 21:34:52
Smith House is an excellent place to eat. Great food and lots of it. If you like it, check out the Dillard House near Clayton, GA (not that far from Dahlonega) as well. Both terrific places to eat at.

Lanny Clark
Junior Burger
RE: ?Smith House in Dahlonega, Georgia? 2003/08/21 00:50:37
quote:
Originally posted by Ralph Cramden

I am going to be traveling down to the Atlanta area and in my research came across the Smith House ~1 hour north of the Atlanta metro area........looks promising but anyone have any experiences good or bad there or any other chicken or Que recommendations for the Atlanta or surrounding areas. We don't mind driving an extra-hour for a great eating experience. I am not sure what that says about us but..
Ihad a great meal at The Smith House a couple of years ago. About $12.00 or so and worth every penny. Very pretty place to eat.

Lanny Clark