Cattleman's Steakhouse!!!, Roswell, NM!!!

jamesd1967
  • Total Posts : 6
  • Reward points : 0
Cattleman's Steakhouse!!!, Roswell, NM!!! - Wed, 04/25/07 12:34 PM
When going to Roswell, New Mexico check out Cattleman's Steakhouse. The steaks, all of them, there are great. I would easily say that they have some of the best food in the city of Roswell. Roswell, NM is a city of about 50,000 people. It is located on Highways 380/285 and Highway 70. It's only drawback is that it IS NOT located on any interstate!!!! JAMES DALPHONSE

rouxdog
  • Total Posts : 1421
RE: Cattleman's Steakhouse!!!, Roswell, NM!!! - Wed, 04/25/07 1:10 PM
James, I see you call home Lordsburg. Mine is outside Carrizozo. Welcome to roadfood! Look forward to reading your messages! I'm always pleased to read about a southern New Mexico roadfood stop. I'm trying to place Cattlemans? I've never eaten there, none of my Roswell friends have mentioned the restaurant. I have frequent dealings in Roswell. Is Cattlemans located on the south end of the main drag? Please tell us more. Again, welcome.

jamesd1967
RE: Cattleman's Steakhouse!!!, Roswell, NM!!! - Sun, 05/13/07 3:43 PM
sorry that it took me so long to get back. Cattleman's Steakhouse is located on the southeast side of main street. About two blocks south of Albertson's Grocery Store. And the food there is great.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/traveltohaitibyjamesdalphonse/

rouxdog
RE: Cattleman's Steakhouse!!!, Roswell, NM!!! - Sun, 05/13/07 5:33 PM
James, I've nailed down Cattlemans location. Next time I ride to Roswell on the stagecoach I'll be going to Cattlemans. Better be good or you will be hearing from me!
Ole Rouxdog

tamandmik
  • Total Posts : 949
RE: Cattleman's Steakhouse!!!, Roswell, NM!!! - Mon, 05/14/07 9:02 AM
Rouxdog,

We have a location (you probably know) in Las Cruces, on Rt 70 west, heading from Carrizozo en route to NMSU. I've never been to it though, so I can't tell you how good the steaks are.

rouxdog
RE: Cattleman's Steakhouse!!!, Roswell, NM!!! - Mon, 05/14/07 11:10 AM
Tam,
I've passed by the place, always looks interesting. Like you, I haven't eaten there.

jamesd1967
RE: Cattleman's Steakhouse!!!, Roswell, NM!!! - Mon, 05/14/07 11:42 AM
YES, there is a Cattleman's Steakhouse on Route 70 on the outskirts of Las Cruces, NM; however, the one that I am referring to is in the small city of Roswell, New Mexico, located at 2010 Southeast Main Street. The telephone number is: 505-623-3500.

genewj
  • Total Posts : 370
RE: Cattleman's Steakhouse!!!, Roswell, NM!!! - Wed, 05/16/07 12:39 PM
When travelling from Eureka Ca. to San Francisco,Ca. We used to stop at Cattlesman's all the time. The steak was good, NOT exceptional.
We would by a Porterhouse and wife would take her part and I'd get the bone and the N.Y. There are better steaks out there, U justa gotta LOOK.