Health Food Scores

Junior Burger
2007/05/06 13:55:30
I love in Georgia now and after having food poisoning a couple of times(also family memebers too) we check the health food scores all the time. Most of the counties in Georgia can be viewed on county web sites. All except Fulton county(trying to get to see the scores) You cannot imagine how bad some of the scores are. Most restaurants have the violations of not cleaning their soda and ice machines. I can not understand why this is so difficult to do. When my parents had their restaurants in NY their kitchens were very clean! Especially the ine that I worked in because I am a health nut and everyone deserves to eat from a clean kitchen. Needless to say we only have about 7 restaurants that we eat at in Gwinnett County. What a same that they don't care enough to make sure that the customers are satisfied in every way. Any comments?
Cat329
Junior Burger
RE: Health Food Scores 2007/05/06 14:00:00
quote:
Originally posted by Cat329

I live in Georgia now and after having food poisoning a couple of times(also family memebers too) we check the health food scores all the time. Most of the counties in Georgia can be viewed on county web sites. All except Fulton county(trying to get to see the scores) You cannot imagine how bad some of the scores are. Most restaurants have the violations of not cleaning their soda and ice machines. I cannot understand why this is so difficult to do. When my parents had their restaurants in NY their kitchens were very clean! Especially the one that I worked in because I am a clean nut and everyone deserves to eat from a clean kitchen. Needless to say we only have about 7 restaurants that we eat at in Gwinnett County. What a shame that they don't care enough to make sure that the customers are satisfied in every way. Any comments?
Willly
Cheeseburger
RE: Health Food Scores 2007/05/06 16:36:33
This is a topic in Mexican Food because...????
naxet76
Cheeseburger
RE: Health Food Scores 2007/05/08 13:49:47
Tell me about it willy. what are you trying to say Cat?