Miller's Chocolate -Pecan Pie

Sirloin
2007/09/29 13:54:23
Here's a tip.....if you love Pecan Pie. Try Miller's variation om that superb pie--chocolate Pecan Pie. It's the specialty of that smorgasbord style Lancaster Penn. restaurant. My family comsiders it a special rememberance of Lancaster every time we go there. If you are out of the area...you can give it a try by ordering on line. It's sinfully delicious!!!!
SassyGritsAL
Double Chili Cheeseburger
RE: Miller's Chocolate -Pecan Pie 2007/10/01 12:00:14
quote:
Originally posted by leethebard

Here's a tip.....if you love Pecan Pie. Try Miller's variation om that superb pie--chocolate Pecan Pie. It's the specialty of that smorgasbord style Lancaster Penn. restaurant. My family comsiders it a special rememberance of Lancaster every time we go there. If you are out of the area...you can give it a try by ordering on line. It's sinfully delicious!!!!

Hey, I'm from the South and I ain't puttin no chocolate in my pecan pie.
pacman
Cheeseburger
RE: Miller's Chocolate -Pecan Pie 2007/10/01 12:10:51
Well, I have never really been thrilled with the food at Miller's to begin with. However, most people seem to heard right in there. I still have no intention of screwing up a perfectly good Pecan Pie with Chocolate!
leethebard
Sirloin
RE: Miller's Chocolate -Pecan Pie 2007/10/01 15:23:18
Oh well, you're ;pss...it really is a taste treat...then don't think of it as Pecan Pie...but something a little different...and give it a try!
susanll
RE: Miller's Chocolate -Pecan Pie 2007/10/01 15:25:32
I like a drizzle of Hershey syrup over warm pecan pie.
leethebard
Sirloin
RE: Miller's Chocolate -Pecan Pie 2007/10/01 15:38:37
I meant to say your loss......hey the chocolate drizzle idea sounds great!
billyboy
RE: Miller's Chocolate -Pecan Pie 2007/10/01 16:05:38
Chocolate Pecan Pie, you say? I just baked a Triple Chocolate Pecan Pie Yesterday and it went over pretty well if I do say so. Pics to follow...
Jennifer_4
RE: Miller's Chocolate -Pecan Pie 2007/10/01 16:13:15
I've won ribbons at the fair for my chocolate chip/butterscotch chip pecan pies.. it's a whole nother kinda pie.