Tacos!!!!!!

Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 60 of 69
Dude111
  • Total Posts : 582
  • Reward points : 0
Tacos!!!!!! - Thu, 10/18/07 1:13 AM
I love Tacos like crazy!!!

But i have been getting sick of TACO BELL,they dont add enough meat,etc..... THEY ARE AWEFULL!!

Tonight i went to a mexican restuarant (Not fast food) and THE TACOS WERE 10000s BETTER THAN ANYTHING I HAVE EVER HAD @ TACO BELL! (They costed more though <<>> $2.99 a taco)

WHY DOESNT TACO BELL DO THIS GOOD A JOB??

Farmallcub
  • Total Posts : 55
RE: Tacos!!!!!! - Thu, 10/18/07 2:59 AM
Taco Bell = Fast Food

waiterhell
  • Total Posts : 88
RE: Tacos!!!!!! - Thu, 10/18/07 4:39 AM
And are you SURE that meat doesn't have whole buncha vegetable protein, etc., in it???

doggydaddy
  • Total Posts : 1847
RE: Tacos!!!!!! - Thu, 10/18/07 6:26 AM

Dude,

Look in your phone book for Mexican restaurants. In Miami, there must be quite a few. Pick one. No matter what place you pick, it will be much better than anything Taco Bell makes.
Try a chili relleno. Taco Bell doesn't make them, but you'll never go back after eating one.

mark

HollyDolly
  • Total Posts : 1065
RE: Tacos!!!!!! - Thu, 10/18/07 11:39 AM
Taco Bell may use a mix of soy and ground beef or all veggie,not sure.A mix of soy and beef would be cheaper for them.My local H.E.B. grocery store carries something called Skillet Mix,which is a seasoned mix of beef and soy,probably mainly soy.It sells for $1.38 for a one pound roll.I have used it before and it's not bad.
Skillet Mix is a brand name.I know it is not made by nor carries the H.E.B. label.

You could go buy some ground beef,taco seasoning mix like McCormick's or Lawry's or Old El Paso,and some already made taco shells and make your own.
We used to do that when I was a kid.Cook up the meat,drain the fat and add the seasonings and then
make up enough tacos for the family.We also sometimes did chalupa night as well.
I miss that .

I like the chili rellenos you get at Pancho's Mexican Buffet.They are puffy and tasting of egg,and the cheese inside the pepper is nicely melted.They are not greasy either.To make the puffy coating of egg takes a little bit of time since you have to beat the egg whites till fluffy,and then fold in the beaten mix of egg yolks,and flour and baking powder,then dip the peppers in it,etc.
Some places just dip the pepper in egg then flour and then fry them.I prefer the Pancho's type,which is the real Mexican way to make chilis rellenos.

Not sure how many mexican places are in Miami.I would think there would be more cuban places around than mexican,though things may have changed over the years.

divefl
  • Total Posts : 1671
RE: Tacos!!!!!! - Thu, 10/18/07 11:46 AM
Was this a serious question?

enginecapt
  • Total Posts : 3486
RE: Tacos!!!!!! - Thu, 10/18/07 1:47 PM
Unfortunately, yes. He's as serious as a heart attack.

PapaJoe8
  • Total Posts : 5504
RE: Tacos!!!!!! - Thu, 10/18/07 2:03 PM
Ahhh Holly, another Pancho's fan! I also like their Green Chile Stew. I get a plate of their rice and have them pile on the stew.

I have even fond one Pancho's location that has real good tacos. Many Pancho's are indavidually owned and the owner has allot of say as to how things are made.
Joe

BT
  • Total Posts : 3589
RE: Tacos!!!!!! - Thu, 10/18/07 4:08 PM
After reading through all this, I'm momentarily speechless and feel like crying. I admit I sometimes eat at Taco Bell but not because I think their food has anything to do with actual Mexican food. It's just that I used to like Franco American spaghetti too, but I never confused it with Italian food.

I don't know what's available in Miami in the way of an authentic tacqueria. I can tell you that an authentic Cuban sandwich is near impossible to come by in San Francisco. But maybe you'll get a chance on vacation to have a real taco--somewhere in the southwest or California. Then like me, you won't think of Taco Bell as selling "tacos" even if you still eat there.

Just for the record, THIS is a taco (al pastor):

[img]http://static.px.yelp.com/bphoto/4lwABbfLRz-gv0bON2Iy7Q/l[/img]

This is a pair of tacos (carnitas):

[img]http://static.px.yelp.com/bphoto/uSZQWHeiUwQq2yRyN_sZDA/l[/img]

Does this food (from two different Bay Area tacquerias--El Farolito and El Metate) resemble anything at Taco Bell to YOU?

divefl
RE: Tacos!!!!!! - Thu, 10/18/07 4:11 PM
It resembles heaven to me.

UncleVic
  • Total Posts : 6025
RE: Tacos!!!!!! - Fri, 10/19/07 2:52 AM
Decent taco here runs around a buck and a quarter.

[img]http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1081/1241792230_59910fbb50.jpg?v=0[/img]

HollyDolly
RE: Tacos!!!!!! - Fri, 10/19/07 12:41 PM
Wow,are you making me hungery.Those tacos are beautiful,life is beautiful.(Sorry,guess I watched the movie Cabaret with Joel Grey and Liza Minelli one too many times)
What a far cry from Taco Bell.Too bad Dude111 you don't live in San Antonio,with it's many mexican places.
Heck,you could go to H.E.B.Grocvery Store and buy their already cooked pork carnitas,barbacoa,and even
their already cooked shredded roast beef and make your own tacos.I haven't tried the barbacoa yet,
but their carnitas to me was excellent.

Dude111
RE: Tacos!!!!!! - Sat, 10/20/07 4:04 AM
Yes this site has a way of doing that!

I went to[url='www.moes.com']moes[/url] again the other day and got 5 yummy tacos

I might go again On Saturday,they just hit the spot!!!

I dont even feel the need to put hot sauce on these they are so good

rainroosty
  • Total Posts : 34
RE: Tacos!!!!!! - Mon, 10/22/07 12:12 PM
I love Taco Bell....I love all tacos.....with ground beef or steak, and chicken if it's a "soft taco". To me, all that other stuff like "fish tacos" is just a sin. In fact, I take back what I just said about the chicken in a taco - that's a sin, too.

divefl
RE: Tacos!!!!!! - Mon, 10/22/07 12:44 PM
I guess carnitas would anger you, as well. Get out of my site. Food can never be a sin, unless you rent the naughty movies.

rhoges6
  • Total Posts : 5
RE: Tacos!!!!!! - Mon, 10/22/07 1:27 PM
I have only eaten at Taco Bell once in my life. The reason for that is because a few days later I went to a real Mexican restaurant: Cinco De Mayo in Willimantic, CT. Once I had the tacos there I realized that I would never be going back to Taco Bell in my life. Plus, their homemade chips and salsa were delicious too.

divefl
RE: Tacos!!!!!! - Mon, 10/22/07 1:43 PM

KOK
  • Total Posts : 333
RE: Tacos!!!!!! - Mon, 10/22/07 2:08 PM
It seems Taco Bell is giving away a free taco to every one in the country if there's a stolen base in the World series. Previously read a taco for each stolen base

Kevin

http://www.wtopnews.com/?nid=456&sid=1274804

naxet76
  • Total Posts : 351
RE: Tacos!!!!!! - Fri, 11/2/07 11:20 PM
I know a lot of people go out and buy the McCormicks seasoning to make beef tacos, but I prefer just frying up some onion and garlic till soft, then I add a pound of ground beef, salt and pepper and a touch of tomato sauce. I prefer the taste of beef more than the spices.
My husband like extra crispy tacos so although they're a pain to make, i fry each corn tortilla in hot oil until they're super crispy. Then we add shredded cheese, avacado, lettuce, tomato, sour cream and hot sauce.
i grew up eating my beef tacos soft because my mom hated all the time it took to make them crispy. My favorite tacos though are beef fajita with avacado and grilled onions with fresh made salsa mmmmmm

brittneal
  • Total Posts : 1265
RE: Tacos!!!!!! - Sat, 11/3/07 4:07 PM
So many filling and so little time.
No muss no fail tacos. Start with ground beef. Add to a hot skillet and as the the fat starts to come out add chopped onion to peference. Season liberally with chilli powder and a dash of cumin. As the meat is browned add water. Cook down until dry(it shouldn't need draining.)
The most important part is the shells. Start wit fresh corn tortillas. Add a dash of LARD to a hot skillet place tortilla in pan and cook until it just crisps then turn and repeat. Remove and drain on paper towel. They should be barely crisp and still foldable. The taste and crunch of these will blow away any taco you ever had.
britt

ROHfan
  • Total Posts : 89
RE: Tacos!!!!!! - Wed, 11/7/07 11:56 AM
Here's my review of a fast food Mexican place on Long Island. It's call Island Grill and it's in West Babylon on Little East Neck Road. Enjoy!

"I am a food lover and as such have traveled miles for good food. Island Grill is right around the block from me and I go at least twice a week. It's a strange place...imagine a Chinese fast food place that serves Mexican fast food. The woks are replaced with BBQ grills and griddles. They make their own tortillas and everything is made fresh on premises. I'm addicted to their ground beef tacos. And at $1.29 each you can get full on just two. I know they're not authentic Mexican tacos but they're stuffed with meat and impossible to eat without wearing half of it. They serve everything that you'd find at a Taco Bell but with the difference being at Island Grill everything's AMAZING! I recommend the chimichangas and the Mexican pizza. For all the items they sell you can choose the filling of bourbon chicken, ground beef, chili, grilled steak (tender, flavorful flank steak grilled fresh) or veggies. Their rice is perfect as is their guacamole and refried beans. I HIGHLY recommend this place and I have yet to be let down by anything on their menu."

ROHfan

Dude111
RE: Tacos!!!!!! - Sun, 11/11/07 4:56 PM
quote:
Hehehe

UncleVic
RE: Tacos!!!!!! - Sun, 11/11/07 5:33 PM
quote:
Originally posted by brittneal

So many filling and so little time.
No muss no fail tacos. Start with ground beef. Add to a hot skillet and as the the fat starts to come out add chopped onion to peference. Season liberally with chilli powder and a dash of cumin. As the meat is browned add water. Cook down until dry(it shouldn't need draining.)
The most important part is the shells. Start wit fresh corn tortillas. Add a dash of LARD to a hot skillet place tortilla in pan and cook until it just crisps then turn and repeat. Remove and drain on paper towel. They should be barely crisp and still foldable. The taste and crunch of these will blow away any taco you ever had.
britt

I don't know about ground beef in your neck of the woods, but around here, it can be pretty darn greasy at times. (Not a problem with sirloin). But I always drain... I also add the very fine diced onions before I add the 'ground beef'... As the fat starts to separate from the beef, makes for a nice grease to sautee them onions while every things browning (onions will literally melt into the meat). Also, I go liberally with the cumin, vs. a dash.. But I do put a dash of chili powder in mine (well, maybe a couple dashes... But there's a higher cumin to chili powder ratio then you called for - or I should say opposite of your recipe).. That and I don't cook my meat until it's dry.. I leave about 20% liquid in the pan and then pull it off the heat.. (Meat will suck up all this liquid as it cools)... Adds much more flavor then browned and dry hamburger chunks going into your taco).
I'm not challenging your recipe or anything, and it may also be a regional situation... But this is the way I do it up here in the North country... (Plus I never get complaints... Well, less then me complaining everyone chowed down before I had a chance to sample my own food)...

roossy90
  • Total Posts : 6695
RE: Tacos!!!!!! - Sun, 11/11/07 7:47 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Dude111

I went to[url='www.moes.com']moes[/url] again the other day and got 5 yummy tacos

A Moe's just recently opened near me, Now I must try them out.
Thanks Dude.

Cosmos
  • Total Posts : 1448
RE: Tacos!!!!!! - Mon, 11/12/07 1:26 PM
quote:
Originally posted by roossy90

quote:
Originally posted by Dude111

A Moe's just recently opened near me, Now I must try them out.
Thanks Dude.
Be sure to tell us what goofy name they call their taco combo...

matilda
  • Total Posts : 667
RE: Tacos!!!!!! - Mon, 11/12/07 1:51 PM
We have a really cool, tiny, authentic taco stand called "Taco Burger." It's full name is "San Jose's Taco Burger Taqueria Mexicana," and it is out of this world. Great dogs and hamburgers, too, plus breakfast and cheap. Mmmm.

cameron074
  • Total Posts : 135
RE: Tacos!!!!!! - Mon, 11/12/07 3:22 PM
Taco Bell, while tasting very very good IMO, is the bottom of the mexican food barrel. I was on business in CA a year or so ago and came across Del Taco. This place is what Taco Bell could have been, with better products and less lapdogs.

UncleVic
RE: Tacos!!!!!! - Tue, 11/13/07 10:51 PM
Cameron.. Like all FF joints in the past, Taco Bell was good at one point.. Nothing more to lure you in and hook ya into being a regular for their product. Gots to love their marketing techniques! Don't quote me on this, but from what I understand, today everything is rehydrated (meat, beans)... Nothing like it used to be when everything was prepped fresh (I know, I worked at the Ann Arbor location on E. University back in the early 80's - back when PepsiCo owned the chain). Give it another year or two, and the only warmers will be a device called the Microwave (no water required)...

LegalLady
  • Total Posts : 404
RE: Tacos!!!!!! - Tue, 11/13/07 11:19 PM
OK, here's a TRUE Taco Bell Tale - A member of the WING Drug Task Force team, personally known to me, who is a police office in Sidney,Nebraska, the Corporate Home of Cabela's, decided to go eat fast food. He took his wife and small son to the local TB. An employee of TB, having had dealings with the officer, deposited a liquid substance (begins with a "U") in the familys meals. Another employee saw this happening and told the manager, who did nothing. The officer's son became deathly ill, and there is currently a lawsuit in court regarding this matter. I haven't eaten in a TB since, just think what they would do to a Judge, OH MY!!
LL

matilda
RE: Tacos!!!!!! - Wed, 11/14/07 4:17 AM
That's nothing. A recent patron in our local Taco Bell was treated to a free snack of crack. Unbeknownst to him. Until he bit and chewed.
He went to the hospital. He was okay.
I'm sure there's a lawsuit in the wings there, too.

desertdog
  • Total Posts : 1946
RE: Tacos!!!!!! - Wed, 11/14/07 9:31 AM
quote:
Originally posted by enginecapt

Unfortunately, yes. He's as serious as a heart attack.

good one.

desertdog
  • Total Posts : 1946
RE: Tacos!!!!!! - Wed, 11/14/07 9:37 AM

If "Taco Hell" ever starts making tacos like this I MIGHT actually eat there. Then again, probably not.

DD

cameron074
RE: Tacos!!!!!! - Wed, 11/14/07 10:00 AM
quote:
Originally posted by UncleVic

Cameron.. Like all FF joints in the past, Taco Bell was good at one point.. Nothing more to lure you in and hook ya into being a regular for their product. Gots to love their marketing techniques! Don't quote me on this, but from what I understand, today everything is rehydrated (meat, beans)... Nothing like it used to be when everything was prepped fresh (I know, I worked at the Ann Arbor location on E. University back in the early 80's - back when PepsiCo owned the chain). Give it another year or two, and the only warmers will be a device called the Microwave (no water required)...

There was a TB express in a quick chek (NJ convenience store) I worked at and it was all rehydrated as early as 96. I can't stop eating it though, it just tastes so good.

matilda
RE: Tacos!!!!!! - Wed, 11/14/07 10:20 AM
Well, doggonit (?sp) it's also cheap as all get out. If you can find one that doesn't scare you to death health-wise, it can come in handy.

LegalLady
  • Total Posts : 404
RE: Tacos!!!!!! - Wed, 11/14/07 2:24 PM
Lordy, those pictures of the Yum-Yum Tacos are making me hungry! Time for lunch.

Da Judge

rainroosty
  • Total Posts : 34
RE: Tacos!!!!!! - Thu, 11/15/07 5:09 AM
Taco Bell is the best of the best. I always order four sides of shredded cheese and four sides of tomatoes. That way you can have plenty
of cheese w/ tomato on your tacos. Each side order costs 25 cents.

1bbqboy
  • Total Posts : 4542
RE: Tacos!!!!!! - Thu, 11/15/07 10:16 AM
quote:
Originally posted by rainroosty

Taco Bell is the best of the best. I always order four sides of shredded cheese and four sides of tomatoes. That way you can have plenty

so your .99 tacos cost $3.00?

divefl
RE: Tacos!!!!!! - Thu, 11/15/07 10:23 AM
quote:
Originally posted by bill voss

quote:
Originally posted by rainroosty

so your .99 tacos cost $3.00?

If you are going to splurge might as well get a good taco and pass on taco bell. Let me ask. Even with the extras, is it enough to cover the taste of the poor quality meat goop they keep in buckets. I've know maybe a handful of people who did time working at taco bell. None of them will eat there. That means something!

cameron074
RE: Tacos!!!!!! - Thu, 11/15/07 4:36 PM
quote:

If you are going to splurge might as well get a good taco and pass on taco bell. Let me ask. Even with the extras, is it enough to cover the taste of the poor quality meat goop they keep in buckets. I've know maybe a handful of people who did time working at taco bell. None of them will eat there. That means something!

I don't know if it's the food or just the fact that they worked there. I worked at BK as my first job that wasn't under the table, and I can't eat there more than once a year, if that. The food wasn't bad, I'm just not sure what keeps me away at this point. Burgers were made fresh, which was nice. Bacon was gross, however.

salindgren
  • Total Posts : 275
RE: Tacos!!!!!! - Sun, 11/18/07 4:53 AM
This subject is really polarizing. I've enjoyed my share of TB product, and Jack in the Box, too. But Del Taco's flavor is off to me (and their bean burritos are strangely dry, require a lot of salsa ((which is also off to me)). Anyway, I don't like anything but ground beef, and the best is at Ojeda's in Dallas. There appears to be a little finely chopped potato in there, which keeps the beef really wet, without a trace of grease. No cheese even needed, or sour cream. I like sour cream with refried beans, but not with beef. Oh, TB used to have a nice chili cheese burrito, anyone remember that? And the fried burritos at Jack in the Box and Carl's Junior?
But getting back to tacos, I remember that my Mom had one of those presses to make corn tortillas at home. And the results were interesting, but not my favorite. I really like a VERY thin, delicate hard shell, that's hard to do at home. If you try making your own shells, they are liable to be rather thick, and kind of chewy, which is sometimes OK, maybe it depends on the oil you use, I don't know. But here's an idea... I used to make really thin pasta with one of those manual machines. Anyone tried that for corn tortillas? Well, if you are buying factory made hard shells, I would point out that putting them in the oven for a few minutes is a really good idea. This works well for chips that are going stale, too. Revives them.
Now, on the filling, I know my Mom must have used the Lawry's, or some other packaged item, which was OK, but I agree with the idea of just adding your own chili powder (which is almost free here in LA), and I happen to be fond of cumin (which is a little expensive), and huge bags of these two items are available at restaurant supply houses, or any latino grocery. I have read a lot of recipes for chili that call for both onion powder and garlic powder. I guess this might be an OK idea, have not tried it. At least those are pretty cheap, and you can always have them in the pantry. Also, I would add black pepper. I think I would use red leaf lettuce rather than iceberg, just chop from the end near the stem for more crispness. I don't use tomato in tacos. As for cheese, plain old cheddar is fine with me. With regard to salsa, I like it thin, runny, red, and hot. Not chunky. In LA, at the latino groceries, there's an amazing variety to choose from, most of them are pretty cheap, so you can test them out and decide which ones you like. There are basically three hot sauces: Mexican (habanero is the most extreme version, it comes in different colors, all hot), Louisiana (Tabasco, and others), and some very popular Asian brand. Now, I like roasting my own serranos. I'll post a separate item about that.
-Scott Lindgren

Gumbo191
  • Total Posts : 71
Re:Tacos!!!!!! - Fri, 02/19/10 11:22 PM
Ranch Market Phoenix

Foodbme
  • Total Posts : 9526
RE: Tacos!!!!!! - Sat, 02/20/10 3:06 AM
divefl

My thought as well.

Lindseyup67
  • Total Posts : 175
RE: Tacos!!!!!! - Sat, 02/20/10 7:29 AM
I also like Taco Bell's tacos, but to say that they skimp on the meat is an understatement! I ordered them a few months ago with "extra meat", and that made it a "real" taco, but unfortunately cost me about $2.00/per taco! Never again!! I swear they must use 1 teaspoon of meat on each one!!!

Russ Jackson
  • Total Posts : 2257
RE: Tacos!!!!!! - Sat, 02/20/10 9:23 AM
They changed the shells used at Taco Bell a few years ago and they never were the same. The refried beans are different also and I think they are made from a powder. Taco Bell cannot be eaten anymore. Do they even serve pinto beans anymore? The best places now are the real mexican stands that now reside in the out of business Taco Bell locations....Russ

<message edited by Russ Jackson on Sat, 02/20/10 9:47 AM>

swvadon
  • Total Posts : 36
RE: Tacos!!!!!! - Sun, 02/21/10 9:23 PM
Foodbme

divefl

My thought as well.

That was my first thought. Taco Bell is to Mexican food as McDonalds is to hamburgers. Quick, easy, but not really what you think you're eating.

I'd generalize as much as to say that ANY taco truck - and there CERTAINLY have to be lots of them in Miami - would be vastly superior to Taco Bell, even if you had to wait for thirty minutes to get your food.

HollyDolly
RE: Tacos!!!!!! - Wed, 02/24/10 12:37 PM
I hardly ever eat at Taco Bell.For one thing trying to save money by staying away from fast foods plus also trying to loose more weight.  I once in awhile get tacos from Jack in the Box.
However I have made my own, when the mood hits me.
If i do eat mexican food, I'll go to some local place here in town.That's the advantage of living in the San Antonio area, heck the southwest period. You always have a source for tacos, enchiladas,etc. I even make my own hamburgers rather than eat out,and i make oven fries too.
I haven't tried any taco trucks in SA, but I'm sure there are plenty.

Bogeyman
  • Total Posts : 35
RE: Tacos!!!!!! - Mon, 10/18/10 1:01 PM
I'll never eat ground beef in a taco again. There are too many taquerias around Atlanta with too many choices that are so much better to go back to that.

Cosmos
  • Total Posts : 1448
RE: Tacos!!!!!! - Sat, 11/6/10 4:43 PM
Make your own dang tacos from scratch, skip the season packs and the pre-fried tortilla shells too while you're at it. Chicken, pork, beef, steak, fish, whatever you like...Its incredibly easy and cheap to make a dozen crazy good tacos...Taco Chains...? Phooey! Who knows whats in those things?

chewingthefat
  • Total Posts : 6093
RE: Tacos!!!!!! - Sat, 11/6/10 5:07 PM
My recommendation for a great beef for a Taco is the Flap Steak sold at Costco, season them however you want, but try this cut of beef, also good for your Steak and Cheese sammies!

BillyB
  • Total Posts : 2851
RE: Tacos!!!!!! - Sat, 11/6/10 5:30 PM
Places like Taco Bell have to make the food prep a no brainier, great food doesn't happen with minimum wage people.......................

PapaJoe8
  • Total Posts : 5504
RE: Tacos!!!!!! - Sat, 11/6/10 6:01 PM
Chewer, Yes Flank steak is good for tacos, and I make all kinds of mexican stews, and other dishes w/ it. I often pan sear it and then slow cook it w/ fajata, chili, or taco seasonings, till it's real tender.

Pork sholder roast, and brisket, also makes good Mexican style tacos. My family insists on Mexican Green Gauce, and fresh Cilantro, with their Mexican tacos. Salsa Verde works just fine also.

Tex Mex Tacos are a whole different animal!
Joe

Gyp
  • Total Posts : 155
RE: Tacos!!!!!! - Sat, 11/20/10 2:15 AM
I prefer the real thing, but I'll occasionally eat Taco Bell. I had a Grilled Stuft Burrito the other night that my buddy at work gave me and it was horrendous. And has anyone tried the new "border" salsas? They have a green salsa verde which was OK but the "fire roasted" is awful. To me it tasted like Kodiak chewing tobacco.

Lindseyup67
  • Total Posts : 175
RE: Tacos!!!!!! - Sat, 11/27/10 8:46 PM
I kinda am a fan of the steak grilled stuft burrito.....sometimes too much beans...but good notheless!
<message edited by Lindseyup67 on Sat, 11/27/10 8:55 PM>

Bogeyman
  • Total Posts : 35
RE: Tacos!!!!!! - Tue, 11/30/10 12:10 PM
You need to get to a real taco place soon Roosty. A place that serves something like this. Pastor in a spicey red sauce (left) & carnitas in a spicey tomatilla sauce (right). Click on the image to zoom.

<message edited by Bogeyman on Tue, 11/30/10 12:12 PM>

Play27
  • Total Posts : 113
RE: Tacos!!!!!! - Wed, 12/1/10 2:05 PM
I refuse to eat meat pumped through a hose. If I can get excellent tacos in GREENSBORO, NC (La Vaca Romano/ 3 Al Pastor for $5.50), they can be had virtually anywhere. Taco Hell now has a deal, a box of 12 "tacos" for $10! No thanks.

ammad123
  • Total Posts : 10
RE: Tacos!!!!!! - Tue, 01/11/11 6:26 AM
I love Tacos.

Foodbme
RE: Tacos!!!!!! - Mon, 02/21/11 11:13 PM
Now, THOSE are some REAL TACOS!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvnhUm4hkWU&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
<message edited by Foodbme on Mon, 02/21/11 11:16 PM>

mar52
  • Total Posts : 7591
RE: Tacos!!!!!! - Tue, 02/22/11 12:02 AM
Are you talking about the actual tacos?

Packaged mixes?

She grinds the salt and shakes the pepper?

Extra points for using a scissors.

Love how she drags the bottom of her sleeve in the guacamole while holding up the top.

Finally.... Tapatio?

Pretty, but authentic?

Foodbme
RE: Tacos!!!!!! - Tue, 02/22/11 12:25 AM
mar52

Are you talking about the actual tacos?

Packaged mixes?

She grinds the salt and shakes the pepper?

Extra points for using a scissors.

Love how she drags the bottom of her sleeve in the guacamole while holding up the top.

Finally.... Tapatio?

Pretty, but authentic?

Here's another old phrase----"Tongue in Cheek!"

mar52
  • Total Posts : 7591
RE: Tacos!!!!!! - Tue, 02/22/11 12:31 AM
I know, I know.  

Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 60 of 69